The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eamonnca1

Quote from: Seamus on December 10, 2020, 02:47:08 AM
Looks more and more likely that the election fraud is heading to the Supreme Court, 17 states have joined Texas stating what happened in Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin is unconstitutional which of course is correct. All Supreme Court judges claim to honor the Constitution so there should be only one outcome. Klaus Schwab's deplorable Great Reset may now not happen.

Expect a stay on the Electoral College process with a 4/5 week SC overview followed by a Trump second term. The Demons fell for the trap.
;D

Gabriel_Hurl

I think Seamus is smoking some of that stuff gmac was crying about the other day

sid waddell

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on December 10, 2020, 06:38:22 AM
I think Seamus is smoking some of that stuff gmac was crying about the other day
The most important thing to note abut Seamus is that he is desperate for a fascist coup to obliterate the democratic will of the people

That tells you everything about him

Seamus is the sort of chap who if he had been around in the 1930s and 1940s would have been an utterly fanatical follower of Hitler

The stuff that goes on inside that fun size brain of his is genuinely dangerous

J70

Looks more and more likely that the election fraud is heading to the Supreme Court, 17 states have joined Texas stating what happened in Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin is unconstitutional which of course is correct. All Supreme Court judges claim to honor the Constitution so there should be only one outcome. Klaus Schwab's deplorable Great Reset may now not happen.

Expect a stay on the Electoral College process with a 4/5 week SC overview followed by a Trump second term. The Demons fell for the trap.

Uh-huh

J70

I wonder is Seamus one of those Trumpers the Arizona GOP is seeking who are willing to die for Trump's hissy fit?

https://mobile.twitter.com/AZGOP/status/1336186861891452929

Gmac

I see it's ok to report on hunter Biden now that the big guy aka pops has won the election.

screenexile

Cool story bro

J70

Quote from: Gmac on December 10, 2020, 10:10:11 PM
I see it's ok to report on hunter Biden now that the big guy aka pops has won the election.

Right, because no one was talking about it before.

It DID NOT come up in the presidential debates.

Face it, no one gave a shit. Just like no one gives a shit about Trump and HIS family lining their pockets on the public dime.

J70

More than 100 GOP congressional representatives have signed on to the Texas election "challenge".

Trump is taking names, and you can't be seen to not be kissing the feet of the Dear Leader.

Personality cult. There's no other way about it.

Gmac

Quote from: J70 on December 10, 2020, 10:41:38 PM

Face it, no one gave a shit. Just like no one gives a shit about Trump and HIS family lining their pockets on the public dime.
what about joes 10% do you care about that ?

J70

Quote from: Gmac on December 10, 2020, 11:41:07 PM

10% of what?

Do you care about the Trump corruption and self-dealing?

Yer man Purdue running in Georgia?

Gmac

Quote from: J70 on December 11, 2020, 12:13:53 AM
Quote from: Gmac on December 10, 2020, 11:41:07 PM

10% of what?

Do you care about the Trump corruption and self-dealing?

Yer man Purdue running in Georgia?
i think it's fair to say trump and his brand has took a huge hit since he became president
Biden got into  politics to get rich and has done so .

sid waddell

Since John Lennon was murdered 40 years ago, 1,436,000 people have been killed by guns in the US

Banning guns would be a really good idea

Jell 0 Biafra

Ah, but if John Lennon had had a gun that night, then how many would it be?

sid waddell

This is f**king sickening

Quotehttps://twitter.com/ClintSmithIII/status/1337078570229882882

Brandon Bernard is scheduled to be executed tonight. The crime was 20 years ago. He was a teenager. He didn't pull the trigger.

The Trump administration is on track to execute 13 people before he leaves office. It would be more federal executions than the past 67 years combined.