The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Main Street

It  changed from an attempted  swindle  to an attempted coup  when Trump tried to convince Michigan lawmakers to invalidate the vote.

Eamonnca1

Has the US been invaded by Canadians?

LCohen

Quote from: Gmac on November 21, 2020, 02:32:31 PM
I think most conservatives are more concerned about the run off for senate in Georgia and talk of an attempted coup will go down as silly and completely out of touch none sense .

What about those lads on Parler calling for a boycott of the run off or stroking out the name of the GOP candidates and writing in Trump?

I think an independent investigation of education standards and possibly diet in USA needs to moved up the Biden agenda

Armamike

Quote from: Gmac on November 21, 2020, 02:32:31 PM
I think most conservatives are more concerned about the run off for senate in Georgia and talk of an attempted coup will go down as silly and completely out of touch none sense .

What term would you use then to describe it?  Sitting president loses an election across several states and declares he has nonetheless won.  Is this a pseudo coup?  It looks like he's lost any marbles he may once have had.  If he persists with this nonsensical tosh the more unhinged among his brainwashed followers could do something nasty. Let's hope it doesn't come to that.   
That's just, like your opinion man.

screenexile

So Sidney Powell has just been ghosted by the Trump legal team... it is getting very funny at this stage!!

J70

Quote from: screenexile on November 22, 2020, 11:23:44 PM
So Sidney Powell has just been ghosted by the Trump legal team... it is getting very funny at this stage!!

;D ;D ;D

I'd been waiting with baited breath for the past week for her to "release the Kraken" (her words, gleefully spread through the lunatic right wing all week).

Giuliani is still hanging in there though.

20 grand per day remember!

sid waddell

Quote from: J70 on November 22, 2020, 11:46:09 PM
Quote from: screenexile on November 22, 2020, 11:23:44 PM

;D ;D ;D

I'd been waiting with baited breath for the past week for her to "release the Kraken" (her words, gleefully spread through the lunatic right wing all week).

Giuliani is still hanging in there though.

20 grand per day remember!
Giuliani and Trump are each kompromised by the other and each kompromised by Russia, they can't cut each other loose

whitey

I would like to congratulate the city of Chicago for reaching 700 homicides in record quick time this year. 

Pulling down that statue of Christopher Columbus has definitely made the city a safer place

Keep up the good work

LCohen

Quote from: whitey on November 23, 2020, 03:49:52 PM
I would like to congratulate the city of Chicago for reaching 700 homicides in record quick time this year. 

Pulling down that statue of Christopher Columbus has definitely made the city a safer place

Keep up the good work

Disappointing cos I know a lot of people were linking the taking down of the statue with a reduction in the homicide rate. I guess that was just wishful thinking.

There is a lot of sunshine in your world

Eamonnca1

Conservatives love the crime in Chicago. It has numerous causes, including the lax gun laws in nearby Indiana, but it's one of these outliers that conservatives think proves their rules.

J70

Quote from: LCohen on November 23, 2020, 04:03:28 PM
Quote from: whitey on November 23, 2020, 03:49:52 PM

Keep up the good work

Disappointing cos I know a lot of people were linking the taking down of the statue with a reduction in the homicide rate. I guess that was just wishful thinking.

There is a lot of sunshine in your world

Indeed.

Everyone in Chicago who works on social deprivation, unemployment, drugs and gangs, mental illness, police corruption and so on and on, they were all banking on the removal of the statue to cure everything in one fell swoop.

And now that the murder rate in Chicago is still a massive problem, that means that all those fighting for the respect of minorities and the acknowledgement of the adverse effects of European conquest, colonialism and slavery should just shut up and get that confederate flag up on their porch.

J70

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on November 23, 2020, 04:11:13 PM
Conservatives love the crime in Chicago. It has numerous causes, including the lax gun laws in nearby Indiana, but it's one of these outliers that conservatives think proves their rules.

No doubt there's some "clever" meme going around Parler this morning.

I wonder how they're coping with Sidney Powell's sacking?

Probably more Trump 5D chess.

The Kraken WILL be released. Trump WILL get a second term.

LCohen

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on November 23, 2020, 04:11:13 PM

Whitey must have had a bet on Chicago homicide rates as I think he only gets involved in issues that have a financial impact on him

rrhf

What have the people behind and smarter than trump have up their sleeve with all this ridiculous amateur bullshit smokescreen. What's really happening America?

Main Street

The Sid and Trudy show  was the best bit of theatre on the Stop the Steal tour.
I see Fox News has gone up a hysteria gear,  Biden is coming  - red alert!!