The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J70

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on November 13, 2020, 08:25:45 PM
Quote from: Main Street on November 13, 2020, 08:09:08 PM
I do love a good conspiracy story. Although personally I believe Oswald shot JFK, neverthelesss  in the world rankings of conspiracy theories I'd rate JFK's assassination as gold standard. It has all the conspiracy ticking bombs, the grassy knoll, the impossible shot angle from depository,  the magic bullet, the strange exit  of Oswald from the scene, the  lack of escape plan, the strange arrest,  Oswald "I'm a patsy", Jack Ruby  (wtf who what where why) and the Warren Commision report. The book by Garrison and the Oliver Stone film,  a host of other well researched books almost (all falling short) making the case for the conspiracy.

Just how shabby are the efforts of the Conspiracy Republican Party to frame the conspiracy around the 2020 election? This has to be one of the the shabbiest ever attempts to frame a conspiracy.
I'm dissapointed Rudy.

They reckon if Reagan had died in his assassination attempt there'd have been all sorts of conspiracy theories about that too. If JFK had survived then there might not have been so much interest in the case and not as much conspiracy theorising about it.

Raise your hand if you can even remember the name of the fella that shot Reagan. I can't remember, to say nothing of knowing anything about him.

Wasn't it Hinkley or something? Edit: sid confirms

Wasn't he the one who did it to impress Jodie Foster?

Or am I getting my assassins mixed up?

Gabriel_Hurl

sid waddell

He's relentlessly racking up those points after the early goal

Like a Limerick hurling first half performance

Gmac

Now the election is over and joe won and there has been no looting or violence it should show once and for all who the rioters are voting for . What an alliance.

sid waddell

Quote from: Gmac on November 14, 2020, 01:32:14 AM
Now the election is over and joe won and there has been no looting or violence it should show once and for all who the rioters are voting for . What an alliance.
This could have come straight from the mouth of Ian Paisley

You don't get many DUP people on a GAA forum

Who am I to say you shouldn't post here though

Gmac

Quote from: sid waddell on November 14, 2020, 02:07:17 AM

truth is truth no matter who's mouth it comes from .

screenexile

We'll see how the anti democracy rally goes tomorrow!!

sid waddell

Quote from: Gmac on November 14, 2020, 02:38:31 AM

Stupidity is stupidity no matter who's mouth it comes from

Failure to deal with any sort of complexity or nuance is failure to deal with any sort of complexity or nuance no matter who's mouth it comes from

But nobody is surprised when these things come from your mouth

Because your whole life's identity centres around the embrace of stupidity and the rejection of the idea that any sort of complexity or nuance could ever exist

According to your logic, the upholders of apartheid in South Africa were the good guys while those who sought to obliterate it were the bad guys

Gmac

Quote from: sid waddell on November 14, 2020, 10:12:11 AM

Failure to deal with any sort of complexity or nuance is failure to deal with any sort of complexity or nuance no matter who's mouth it comes from

Because your whole life's identity centres around the embrace of stupidity and the rejection of the idea that any sort of complexity or nuance could ever exist

According to your logic, the upholders of apartheid in South Africa were the good guys while those who sought to obliterate it were the bad guys
stupidity is typing pages and pages of scutter every day of the week about politics  in a country you don't live in and maybe have never even been to.

sid waddell

Quote from: Gmac on November 14, 2020, 09:32:49 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on November 14, 2020, 10:12:11 AM

stupidity is typing pages and pages of scutter every day of the week about politics  in a country you don't live in and maybe have never even been to.
As always, you're totally unable to come with any sort of an argument

I'm just wondering if you've ever wondered why you're never able to come any sort of an argument and why your posts always contain zero substance - except for shit, obviously

sid waddell

The "intellectual" culture of right-wing America is as strong as ever, I see, as displayed at today's far right losers' rally

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1327674434027728901

"LOCK HIM UP, LOCK HIM UP, LOCK HIM UP....We are not letting that crackhead and that pedophile into our house"

LeoMc

Quote from: sid waddell on November 14, 2020, 09:40:59 PM
The "intellectual" culture of right-wing America is as strong as ever, I see, as displayed at today's far right losers' rally

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1327674434027728901

"LOCK HIM UP, LOCK HIM UP, LOCK HIM UP....We are not letting that crackhead and that pedophile into our house"
The million MAGA March or the Q cucks clan as I saw them described on Twitter.

Main Street

Main Street

How many hundreds attended the million MAGA march?