The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J70

130+ members of the Secret Service White House team infected or in quarantine due to COVID.

Will the great orange fuckwit have anything to tweet about THAT?

No idea how many are in the White House branch, but 130 sounds like it must be a fair chunk of their team.

Eamonnca1

I hear it's a tenth of the team. Trump has literally decimated the secret service.

By the time he's done, Trump's total death toll is going to be up there with some of the most sinister figures in history.

Gmac

Quote from: J70 on November 13, 2020, 06:04:09 PM
130+ members of the Secret Service White House team infected or in quarantine due to COVID.

No idea how many are in the White House branch, but 130 sounds like it must be a fair chunk of their team.
are they not smart enough to wear a mask or does the mask not work ?
The vaccine seems to be the answer but you have guys like cuomo still casting doubt over it, not helpful.

J70

Quote from: Gmac on November 13, 2020, 07:03:09 PM
Quote from: J70 on November 13, 2020, 06:04:09 PM

are they not smart enough to wear a mask or does the mask not work ?
The vaccine seems to be the answer but you have guys like cuomo still casting doubt over it, not helpful.

Masks (assuming these guys were using them) are not a panacea. They're only part of the solution, along with hygiene and social distancing.

And when you're in the midst of a superspreader situation...

Cuomo is not casting doubt over the vaccine. He's casting doubt over the Trump administration's ability to roll it out so that it reaches everyone.
https://www.governor.ny.gov/news/audio-rush-transcript-governor-cuomo-guest-abc-s-good-morning-america

Main Street

Quote from: Jell 0 Biafra on November 11, 2020, 01:39:02 AM
Quote from: J70 on November 10, 2020, 11:51:22 PM
You reckon Trump, Giuliani and the GOP are going to acknowledge this?

Another James O'Keefe/Project Veritas masterpiece.

f**king scum.

Postal worker admits fabricating allegations of ballot tampering, officials say
https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/postal-worker-fabricated-ballot-pennsylvania/2020/11/10/99269a7c-2364-11eb-8599-406466ad1b8e_story.html

Surely someone has to see the inside of a prison for this sort of shit?
This is a wierd story which stands out tall in the swamp of wierdness  of the Conspiracy Republican Party.
10/10 for WTFness

10th Nov. Postal worker admits fabricating allegations of ballot tampering, officials say
11th Nov. Pennsylvania postal worker denies recanting ballot-tampering claims
https://www.postaltimes.com/postalnews/pennsylvania-postal-worker-denies-recanting-ballot-tampering-claims/

12th Nov.  USPS 'Whistleblower' Told Agents Project Veritas Penned His Ballot-Tampering Claim
https://www.postaltimes.com/postalnews/usps-whistleblower-told-agents-project-veritas-penned-his-ballot-tampering-claim/

J70

You'd wonder how the f**k Project Veritas keep their operation going with all of their hoaxes and damp squibs?

But then you think of the current US right wing not exactly being renowned for critical thinking and analysis. Tell them what they want to hear, and watch the publicity and dollars flow in.

J70

GA just called for Biden, NC for Trump.

Assuming everything holds, reverse score for Trump from last time, 306 to 232.

Main Street

I do love a good conspiracy story. Although personally I believe Oswald shot JFK, neverthelesss  in the world rankings of conspiracy theories I'd rate JFK's assassination as gold standard. It has all the conspiracy ticking bombs, the grassy knoll, the impossible shot angle from depository,  the magic bullet, the strange exit  of Oswald from the scene, the  lack of escape plan, the strange arrest,  Oswald "I'm a patsy", Jack Ruby  (wtf who what where why) and the Warren Commision report. The book by Garrison and the Oliver Stone film,  a host of other well researched books almost (all falling short) making the case for the conspiracy.

Just how shabby are the efforts of the Conspiracy Republican Party to frame the conspiracy around the 2020 election? This has to be one of the the shabbiest ever attempts to frame a conspiracy.
I'm dissapointed Rudy.

Eamonnca1

Quote from: Main Street on November 13, 2020, 08:09:08 PM
I do love a good conspiracy story. Although personally I believe Oswald shot JFK, neverthelesss  in the world rankings of conspiracy theories I'd rate JFK's assassination as gold standard. It has all the conspiracy ticking bombs, the grassy knoll, the impossible shot angle from depository,  the magic bullet, the strange exit  of Oswald from the scene, the  lack of escape plan, the strange arrest,  Oswald "I'm a patsy", Jack Ruby  (wtf who what where why) and the Warren Commision report. The book by Garrison and the Oliver Stone film,  a host of other well researched books almost (all falling short) making the case for the conspiracy.

Just how shabby are the efforts of the Conspiracy Republican Party to frame the conspiracy around the 2020 election? This has to be one of the the shabbiest ever attempts to frame a conspiracy.
I'm dissapointed Rudy.

They reckon if Reagan had died in his assassination attempt there'd have been all sorts of conspiracy theories about that too. If JFK had survived then there might not have been so much interest in the case and not as much conspiracy theorising about it.

Raise your hand if you can even remember the name of the fella that shot Reagan. I can't remember, to say nothing of knowing anything about him.

Eamonnca1

Quote from: J70 on November 13, 2020, 07:50:26 PM
You'd wonder how the f**k Project Veritas keep their operation going with all of their hoaxes and damp squibs?

But then you think of the current US right wing not exactly being renowned for critical thinking and analysis. Tell them what they want to hear, and watch the publicity and dollars flow in.

When lying is so lucrative, expect to see a lot more of it.

pbat

The Don doing a press conference at 21.00 Irish time.

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: J70 on November 13, 2020, 07:50:26 PM

Plenty of money funding them from the Koch's and the Mercer's

Cunny Funt

Main Street

sid waddell

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on November 13, 2020, 08:25:45 PM
Quote from: Main Street on November 13, 2020, 08:09:08 PM

I'm dissapointed Rudy.

They reckon if Reagan had died in his assassination attempt there'd have been all sorts of conspiracy theories about that too. If JFK had survived then there might not have been so much interest in the case and not as much conspiracy theorising about it.

Raise your hand if you can even remember the name of the fella that shot Reagan. I can't remember, to say nothing of knowing anything about him.
I think it's more that there would have been conspiracies had Hinckley been shot

Nobody would ever have believed the truth, it would have seemed far too ludicrous