The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eamonnca1

Quote from: J70 on November 09, 2020, 07:35:28 PM
Looking at his twitter, I think that guy is doing a sarcastic parody.

It's hard to tell these days. There are conservatives out there who really are that stupid.

RadioGAAGAA

Don't suppose any of you seen channel 4 news?

Matt Frei was interviewing Brendan Boyle D-PA, and asked him if the internal markets bill in Westminster would mean no trade deal with the US.

The bould Brendan responded with "If the UK moves forward with this Internal Market Bill... there will be no US-UK trade deal – period".

https://www.channel4.com/news/if-the-uk-moves-forward-with-this-internal-market-bill-there-will-be-no-us-uk-trade-deal-period-democratic-congressman-brendan-boyle

I think its one of the few things that there is cross party agreement on in the US. I would think it'd be something they'll happily use to be seen to be cooperating too.

Trouble ahead for "the shapeshifting creep" methinks.
i usse an speelchekor

mouview

Quote from: RedHand88 on November 09, 2020, 04:28:27 PM
John Taylor Kilclooney on Twitter. He's managed to get "the Indian" trending on American twitter. He might find he's out of his depth at senior hurling.

Has gone down like a lead balloon in the House of Lords, and apparently has already found it's way to Team Biden's ears. Still, what else could you expect from someone who's been a bigot all his life?

Gmac

Quote from: whitey on November 09, 2020, 06:14:54 PM
Sid-what are Joe's progressive policies going to do for the 700+ people who are going to be murdered in the city of Chicago this year?
he is going to hire  ramh Emanuel  to start up a few tech companies in the hood and teach everyone to code , there problem solved according to rahm.

whitey

RadioGAAGAA

Quote from: mouview on November 09, 2020, 08:38:53 PM
John Taylor Kilclooney on Twitter. He's managed to get "the Indian" trending on American twitter. He might find he's out of his depth at senior hurling.

Has gone down like a lead balloon in the House of Lords, and apparently has already found it's way to Team Biden's ears. Still, what else could you expect from someone who's been a bigot all his life?

... and he has previous.

i usse an speelchekor

sid waddell

Quote from: RadioGAAGAA on November 09, 2020, 08:37:35 PM
Don't suppose any of you seen channel 4 news?

Matt Frei was interviewing Brendan Boyle D-PA, and asked him if the internal markets bill in Westminster would mean no trade deal with the US.

The bould Brendan responded with "If the UK moves forward with this Internal Market Bill... there will be no US-UK trade deal – period".

https://www.channel4.com/news/if-the-uk-moves-forward-with-this-internal-market-bill-there-will-be-no-us-uk-trade-deal-period-democratic-congressman-brendan-boyle

I think its one of the few things that there is cross party agreement on in the US. I would think it'd be something they'll happily use to be seen to be cooperating too.

Trouble ahead for "the shapeshifting creep" methinks.
Sure did

Enjoyed the bit where Matt Frei suggested the special relationship would not be between Washington and London but Washington and Dublin

mouview

Quote from: RadioGAAGAA on November 09, 2020, 08:43:24 PM

... and he has previous.

He was a bigot in a previous life also? Do 'they' believe in that sort of thing?

RadioGAAGAA

Quote from: mouview on November 09, 2020, 09:31:10 PM
Quote from: RadioGAAGAA on November 09, 2020, 08:43:24 PM

... and he has previous.

He was a bigot in a previous life also? Do 'they' believe in that sort of thing?

Called Leo "the Indian".
i usse an speelchekor

imtommygunn

Not to mention not being the greatest of friends to anyone catholic in his earlier years... Once a bigot always a bigot.

ballinaman

I've been full sure it is a parody account on Twitter for ages 8) :o

imtommygunn

sid waddell

The "Kilc" bit of his name is silent

screenexile

Fox News just cut away from McEnany's press conference there because she accused the Dems of "welcoming fraud".

I've been watching them a lot this last week it seems like during the day they're ok with being a proper News Organisation but in the morning and during Primetime anything goes. Crazy stuff!!!

J70

McConnell now backing Trump's futile electoral fraud fantasy.

Both GA senators asking the Republican who is in charge of the elections in Georgia to stand down because he is supposedly overseeing a corrupt election.

They truly are now the party of Trump and QAnon, living in an alternate reality world of their own, with no interest in democracy, only raw power.

It would be laughable if they weren't in power and holding sway over almost half of the population.

These people are sick in the head and this country is fucked.

Men like Barry Goldwater must be rolling over in their graves.