Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gallsman

Quote from: J70 on November 04, 2020, 04:14:10 PM
Quote from: gallsman on November 04, 2020, 04:02:49 PM
The latter from what I read of it. Sourced here:

https://twitter.com/johnkruzel/status/1324004554485211136?s=19

Let's hope they're not decisive.

Doesn't look like they will be but could go a significant way towards explaining relative Biden under performance in Florida.

johnnycool

J70

According to 538 Arizona is not certain for Biden yet, despite some having called it.

J70

Gabriel_Hurl

johnnycool

Taylor

Biden now 1/7 - cant see all bookies getting it so wrong now.

No matter what shite Trump pulls he should go quietly - the more noise and nonsense he makes up the more chance for trouble/riots etc.

If all is above board (and I have seen nothing concrete to say otherwise) then he should take it gracefully (if he ever can).

Now that Biden is in it should be good news for us in the North with regards a hard border.

Lets see Johnson squirm now - the arrogant p***k - I see he wouldnt comment on it this afternoon as he now knows Biden will win.

We really should have seen the writing on the wall after the DUP rowed in behind Trump  ;D .............everything they touch turns to shit

armaghniac

Quote from: Taylor on November 04, 2020, 05:33:23 PM

No matter what shite Trump pulls he should go quietly - the more noise and nonsense he makes up the more chance for trouble/riots etc.

If all is above board (and I have seen nothing concrete to say otherwise) then he should take it gracefully (if he ever can).

Now that Biden is in it should be good news for us in the North with regards a hard border.

Lets see Johnson squirm now - the arrogant p***k - I see he wouldnt comment on it this afternoon as he now knows Biden will win.

We really should have seen the writing on the wall after the DUP rowed in behind Trump  ;D .............everything they touch turns to shit

Sammy Wilson , have a good day.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Milltown Row2

Jolene Bunting will be incoherent.....again
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Blowitupref

Bookies should take odds for that, 1/10 on I'd say that Trump won't go quietly.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

imtommygunn

If he's beat the first problem is getting him to go full stop.

screenexile

If Wisconsin has certified its results and Biden has the most why is nobody calling it??

Eamonnca1

Quote from: sid waddell on November 04, 2020, 05:57:22 AM
Quote from: gallsman on November 04, 2020, 05:56:20 AM
Fox publicly standing over calling Arizona.
For once Democrats hope Fox are telling the truth  ;D

You mean Democrats hope Fox are telling the truth for once! ;D

Eamonnca1

Quote from: screenexile on November 04, 2020, 05:44:08 PM
If Wisconsin has certified its results and Biden has the most why is nobody calling it??

Could be the close margin. I head Trump is expected to request a recount, which he's allowed to do if the margin is within 1%.

Eamonnca1