The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joemamas

Quote from: J70 on October 03, 2020, 03:29:46 AM
Kellyanne Conway now, in addition to the two Senators announced earlier. RNC chairwoman too. They're dropping like flies. How many are we going to end up from the Trump superspreader circle?

f**k them and their cynical, arrogant, anti-scientific worldview. No sympathy.

Class act as always.

Main Street

Puts a new twist on the meaning of 'spin doctor'.

"Dr. Sean P. Conley confessed that he had misled the public on Saturday about President Trump's treatment for Covid-19 to reflect the "upbeat attitude" of the White House"

Eamonnca1

J70

Quote from: joemamas on October 05, 2020, 09:28:26 PM
Quote from: J70 on October 03, 2020, 03:29:46 AM
Kellyanne Conway now, in addition to the two Senators announced earlier. RNC chairwoman too. They're dropping like flies. How many are we going to end up from the Trump superspreader circle?

f**k them and their cynical, arrogant, anti-scientific worldview. No sympathy.

Class act as always.

I stand by that statement.

Trump is once again tonight downplaying the virus, an insult to the hundreds of thousands sickened and killed by it. I'll save my sympathy for people who actually have some within themselves for others.

If you have something to offer beyond your usual, whiny, empty hit-and-run comments e.g. an actual argument in defense of Trump and the GOP, this thread could use a bit of debate.

J70

Quote from: Main Street on October 05, 2020, 09:56:08 PM
Puts a new twist on the meaning of 'spin doctor'.

"Dr. Sean P. Conley confessed that he had misled the public on Saturday about President Trump's treatment for Covid-19 to reflect the "upbeat attitude" of the White House"

Just another staff member debasing themselves in service of Trump and narrowing their future career options to the right wing media circuit.

Main Street

Eamonnca1

So many cooties in the WH. They'll have to fumigate the place come January. After this filthy crowd has been dragged kicking and screaming out the door by the Marines after refusing to leave. I'll have my popcorn at the ready.

J70

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on October 06, 2020, 07:09:01 PM
shock horror

https://www.fox9.com/news/subject-of-project-veritas-voter-fraud-story-says-he-was-offered-bribe

James O'Keefe and Project Veritas getting caught fabricating and manipulating videos??

Stunned, I tell you, I'm just stunned! ;D

sid waddell

Quote from: J70 on October 06, 2020, 07:32:19 PM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on October 06, 2020, 07:09:01 PM
shock horror

https://www.fox9.com/news/subject-of-project-veritas-voter-fraud-story-says-he-was-offered-bribe

James O'Keefe and Project Veritas getting caught fabricating and manipulating videos??

Stunned, I tell you, I'm just stunned! ;D

Anybody who has been remotely following things over the last few years knows that Project Veritas is an all out fraud no more credible than Jacob Wohl is

What's more interesting is that Tulsi Gabbard promoted this fake "story"

IMVHO she is dodgy as hell and there is likely a pretty high degree of substance to what Hillary Clinton alleged about her

The Democratic Party will certainly be a lot better off for her being out of it

I expect she will become a regular on the right-wing media circuit and possibly run as a Republican in future, she'd have to move states for that though

sid waddell

Quote from: Taylor on October 01, 2020, 06:35:41 PM
Trump is the president - like him or loathe him.
He was voted in by the American people.

His policies on business and doing everything to keep the economy going/creating jobs are admirable (from the limited knowledge I have so bear in mind it is all IMHO).

His policies on nearly everything else including climate change/BLM etc etc are f**king disgraceful and should be roundly condemned.
Keeping the economy going

Quotehttps://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1313561057986633729

Trump has called off COVID relief negotiations. Tens of millions of Americans who have lost their jobs will receive no federal unemployment supplement without that relief. Americans in need will remain in need.

imtommygunn

Gmac

Quote from: sid waddell on October 06, 2020, 09:56:20 PM

His policies on business and doing everything to keep the economy going/creating jobs are admirable (from the limited knowledge I have so bear in mind it is all IMHO).

His policies on nearly everything else including climate change/BLM etc etc are f**king disgraceful and should be roundly condemned.

Trump has called off COVID relief negotiations. Tens of millions of Americans who have lost their jobs will receive no federal unemployment supplement without that relief. Americans in need will remain in need.
producer on msnbc Larry o donnell last word show surprising he has a  negative tweet about trump .

Eamonnca1

Quote from: sid waddell on October 06, 2020, 09:56:20 PM

And the Dow has plummeted on the news.

It's almost like he knows he's going to lose, so he's just going to torch the place and leave scorched earth in his wake.