The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sid waddell

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on July 18, 2020, 06:47:31 AM
Federal officers showing no insignia, no identification, and driving around in unmarked vehicles, are snatching random people off the street in Portland and abducting them for no f***ing reason. What. The. Actual. f**k. Is happening? This is naked fascism! It's not the beginning of fascism, it's the middle!

This needs to be a four-alarm national outrage! This is exactly what the Second Amendment people, the ones with basements full of guns and ammo, said Would be enough to prompt them to overthrow the tyrannical federal government! Where are they? Why aren't they storming the White House right now?
Trump sure learned from his best buddy Putin and his little green men in Crimea, didn't he?

Gmac

Quote from: screenexile on July 18, 2020, 02:09:22 AM
Quote from: Eamonnca1 on July 18, 2020, 01:42:34 AM
Of all the things the Rethuglican governor of Georgia could be doing with his time in the middle of a pandemic, he decides to sue the city of Atlanta to prevent them from enforcing mask rules. How low can this evil death cult go?

Coronavirus: Georgia governor sues Atlanta over face mask rules

Trump sending unidentifiable Government agents to Oregon rounding up peaceful protestors... how does that fit in with "Conservative Values" that Government should stay out of people's affairs??!!
dong believe everything on Twitter.

Eamonnca1

Are you seriously denying that this is happening?

Eamonnca1

Quote from: Gmac on July 18, 2020, 02:09:29 PM
Of all the things the Rethuglican governor of Georgia could be doing with his time in the middle of a pandemic, he decides to sue the city of Atlanta to prevent them from enforcing mask rules. How low can this evil death cult go?

Trump sending unidentifiable Government agents to Oregon rounding up peaceful protestors... how does that fit in with "Conservative Values" that Government should stay out of people's affairs??!!

Federal Officers Use Unmarked Vehicles To Grab People In Portland, DHS Confirms

whitey

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on July 18, 2020, 02:28:03 PM
Quote from: Gmac on July 18, 2020, 02:09:29 PM

Federal Officers Use Unmarked Vehicles To Grab People In Portland, DHS Confirms

Cops have unmarked cars....whooda thunk

In other news it has been confirmed that the Pope is in fact a Catholic

Gmac

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on July 18, 2020, 02:23:33 PM
Are you seriously denying that this is happening?
i saw one video of a guy getting arrested he put up his hands and walked away with the officers who were arresting him peacefully, do the rioters think they can attack police , damage and burn federal property for 50 days straight without any consequences ? If the mayor won't protect federal property then federal agencies have to.

screenexile

So let me see Conservatives are against Governement interference in people's lives, for freedom of assembly and for fiscal conservatism.

Trump blows all 3 out of the water and they still back him... Conservatives have lost the plot!!

whitey

Quote from: screenexile on July 19, 2020, 12:01:30 AM
So let me see Conservatives are against Governement interference in people's lives, for freedom of assembly and for fiscal conservatism.

Trump blows all 3 out of the water and they still back him... Conservatives have lost the plot!!

Conservatives are for law and order

Mobs of masked rioters assaulting law enforcement officers at will for weeks on end does not sit well with the

Eamonnca1

Conservatism is a mental illness that can get us all killed if it's not stopped.

Gmac

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on July 19, 2020, 05:11:05 AM

Conservatism is a mental illness that can get us all killed if it's not stopped.
anything about Portland on Twitter today lads  ?

screenexile

Quote from: Gmac on July 19, 2020, 04:50:06 PM

Yeah Trump/Barr still showing total disregard for Democracy... Conservatives must be so proud!!

Eamonnca1

I don't know about Twitter but the paramilitary secret police abducting people, bundling them into unmarked vehicles, and hauling them off to undisclosed locations is all over the news. Local officials are denouncing the approach as having inflamed the situation and making it harder to get the protests under control. Do you believe that it's happening now or are you still in denial?

Eamonnca1

Trump fell to pieces in a grilling from that well known bastion of liberal bias, Fox News. Chris Wallace obliterated Trump and exposed him for the lying POS he is. I was almost embarrassed for him.

But at least he can point to a picture of an elephant and identify it as an elephant. Nobody identifies elephants as well as me, believe me.

Gmac

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on July 20, 2020, 07:17:14 PM

I don't know about Twitter but the paramilitary secret police abducting people, bundling them into unmarked vehicles, and hauling them off to undisclosed locations is all over the news. Local officials are denouncing the approach as having inflamed the situation and making it harder to get the protests under control. Do you believe that it's happening now or are you still in denial?
they can burn down the rest of the city it seems the mayor doesn't care but not the federal buildings they are government property and will be protected.