The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jell 0 Biafra

OK, fine.

After Mr. Mattis and Ms. Rahman spent more than two days in jail, a federal magistrate judge in Brooklyn released them each on $250,000 bond to home confinement with GPS monitoring, describing the allegations as "one night of behavior."

Prosecutors appealed the ruling twice, calling the two a danger to the community. A federal appeals court sent them back to jail on Friday, pending the outcome of their bail appeal.

whitey

Quote from: Jell 0 Biafra on June 07, 2020, 10:58:51 PM
OK, fine.

After Mr. Mattis and Ms. Rahman spent more than two days in jail, a federal magistrate judge in Brooklyn released them each on $250,000 bond to home confinement with GPS monitoring, describing the allegations as "one night of behavior."

Prosecutors appealed the ruling twice, calling the two a danger to the community. A federal appeals court sent them back to jail on Friday, pending the outcome of their bail appeal.

Thank you

One paragraph in a multi page puff piece otherwise letting us know how mighty they are

https://www.google.com/amp/s/champ.gothamist.com/champ/gothamist/news/brooklyn-lawyers-alleged-have-thrown-molotov-cocktail-headed-back-jail

dec

Quote from: whitey on June 07, 2020, 11:27:16 PM
OK, fine.

Thank you

One paragraph in a multi page puff piece otherwise letting us know how mighty they are

How do you know that it is a multi page puff piece if you can't see it.

whitey

Quote from: dec on June 07, 2020, 11:30:36 PM
Quote from: whitey on June 07, 2020, 11:27:16 PM
OK, fine.

Thank you

How do you know that it is a multi page puff piece if you can't see it.

I have multiple devices-I was out and about and couldn't see it on my I phone, but I have several other devices at home that haven't hit the monthly limit.

sid waddell

Minneapolis Police Department to be disbanded. Proper order. NYPD, Buffalo and others need to follow.

J70

Let's face it whitey, they could have a Fox News style apocalyptic write up about these lawyers being a threat to the world and you'd still be whining about the Times. You're getting tedious. Surely you have something other than The NY Times and the "greatest political crime of all time" (FISA) to contribute to a US politics discussion?

J70

Quote from: whitey on June 07, 2020, 09:37:43 PM
Great news for Democrats

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.providencejournal.com/news/20200605/100k-ri-mail-ballot-applications-sent-by-state-were-returned-to-sender%3ftemplate=ampart

As the vote count in Rhode Island's June 2 presidential primary continues, the secretary of state's office confirmed Friday that approximately 100,000 of the mail ballot applications the state sent, unsolicited, to 779,463 registered voters were returned as undeliverable.

That should be disturbing for anyone concerned about this election.

But I guess the GOP would prefer a lower turnout.

J70

Quote from: sid waddell on June 07, 2020, 09:25:46 PM
A statue of slave trader Edward Colston was pulled down by protestors in Bristol today.

You love to see it.

May many more follow.

J70

Mitt Romney marched with Black Lives Matter today in D.C.

Fair fucks to him.

Bonus is I'm sure the Dear Leader was seething! ;D

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/mitt-romney-takes-part-protest-supporting-black-lives-matter-near-n1227086

whitey

Quote from: J70 on June 08, 2020, 12:46:02 AM

Fair fucks to him.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/mitt-romney-takes-part-protest-supporting-black-lives-matter-near-n1227086

Ah Yes.....Mitt Romney, who was heralded by the Democrats in 2012 as the greatest threat to democracy since Gengis Kahn

J70

Quote from: whitey on June 08, 2020, 12:52:55 AM
Quote from: J70 on June 08, 2020, 12:46:02 AM

Fair fucks to him.

Ah Yes.....Mitt Romney, who was heralded by the Democrats in 2012 as the greatest threat to democracy since Gengis Kahn

Feel free whitey to present any evidence that the Democratic campaign against Romney was different in any serious level to any standard presidential campaign, including Romney's own against Obama.

whitey

In all seriousness though, has anyone seen the picture of Bill DeBlasio's daughter circulating on Twitter?

Someone should stage an intervention quickly to save her life

J70

Quote from: whitey on June 08, 2020, 12:57:25 AM
In all seriousness though, has anyone seen the picture of Bill DeBlasio's daughter circulating on Twitter?

Haven't seen it.

I had heard that the sc**bag NYPD sergeants union boss had released her personal details on Twitter after she was arrested during one of the protests last week.

whitey

Quote from: J70 on June 08, 2020, 01:05:51 AM

Haven't seen it.

I had heard that the sc**bag NYPD sergeants union boss had released her personal details on Twitter after she was arrested during one of the protests last week.

Maybe the sc**bag daughter of the Mayor shouldn't have been acting the cvnt and putting his officers lives in danger

J70

Quote from: whitey on June 08, 2020, 01:10:06 AM
Quote from: J70 on June 08, 2020, 01:05:51 AM

Haven't seen it.

Maybe the sc**bag daughter of the Mayor shouldn't have been acting the cvnt and putting his officers lives in danger

So taking part in a peaceful protest blocking traffic and getting arrested for refusing to move (I've no issue with her getting arrested) warrants getting all your personal information posted on  Twitter by a vindictive union boss with a history of loutish and questionable public declarations trying to get a dig in against your father?

Were you supportive of this same union boss when he publicly tarnished the name of the young girl who had just been murdered outisde Columbia University last Christmas, speculating that she was probably in the park to buy drugs? How do you reckon her devastated family felt hearing that?