The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whitey

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on May 13, 2020, 07:35:55 PM
Quote from: whitey on May 13, 2020, 03:06:42 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on May 13, 2020, 02:54:19 PM
"Shifty Schiff". That's a mean line in vaguely deniable anti-Semitism.

I think it's a pretty accurate description

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/shifty

: given to deception, evasion, or fraud

Yup. Everything Adolf accused the Jews of being up to.

Tick tick tick tick

screenexile

Am I wrong or is "unmasking" not a fairly standard thing???

So 39 people knew Flynn had contact with the Russians and someone leaked it is that the issue?

Obviously Obama knew Flynn was a wrongun which is why he told Trump not to hire him!

Obama speaking tomorrow apparently should be interesting!

whitey

Quote from: screenexile on May 13, 2020, 09:23:58 PM

So 39 people knew Flynn had contact with the Russians and someone leaked it is that the issue?

Obviously Obama knew Flynn was a wrongun which is why he told Trump not to hire him!

Flynn was up to no good, but it had nothing to do with the election or Russia.....if I were to guess it was about lining his pockets.  But they used him as the fall guy to spin this whole Russia Collusion fairy tale (which many in here have swallowed hook line and sinker)

I don't know whether it's standard or not, I'd have to do more research, but members of an outgoing administration looking for that info on dates coinciding with media leaks looks highly suspicious.  Other dates match closely with other major milestones in the Russia Hoax.

Some other people would have no business needing that info even though they were entitled  to ask for it.

Also, Samantha Powers, under oath, claimed she had no recollection of unmasking Flynn.....even though she did so 7 (fvckin) times

Some of these people should face a firing squad

screenexile

Samantha Power said back in 2017 that she did not necessarily make those requests!!

Gmac

All the unmasking requests started on nov 8 2016 that day ring a bell

screenexile

Quote from: Gmac on May 13, 2020, 09:56:53 PM

What do the 10,000 made last year represent???

Gmac

Quote from: screenexile on May 13, 2020, 10:08:46 PM
Quote from: Gmac on May 13, 2020, 09:56:53 PM

What do the 10,000 made last year represent???
it started on nov 8 2016

sid waddell

Prominent Republicans have consistently engaged in anti-Semitism over the last few years, most notably Trump himself. His online support tends to be highly anti-Semitic also, as can be seen in this thread.

This is no surprise as the Putin regime is also highly anti-Semitic and the Trump cult takes a large amount of its cues as to what to believe in from Russia.

omochain

Quote from: Gmac on May 13, 2020, 06:24:55 PM
Quote from: omochain on May 13, 2020, 05:12:30 PM
Quote from: Gmac on May 12, 2020, 08:47:45 PM
In the city of San Francisco where I am right now the tenderloin is a no go zone with hundreds of extra homeless gathering there ignoring all instructions about masks and social distancing while the city officials implement strict guidelines for everyone else .  For the few that do listen they are put up in hotels and have alcohol and weed brought to the hotel for them so they don't leave , not sure if heroine is on the menu or not at the moment.  The policy of years coming back to haunt us .

What policies are you referring to. I would be interested to hear what specific things we got wrong and who enacted them.
before we get into this have you walked the streets of San Francisco lately?
Last time I was in San Francisco was 2 months ago.

whitey

Quote from: sid waddell on May 13, 2020, 10:31:29 PM

Prominent Republicans have consistently engaged in anti-Semitism over the last few years, most notably Trump himself. His online support tends to be highly anti-Semitic also, as can be seen in this thread.

This is no surprise as the Putin regime is also highly anti-Semitic and the Trump cult takes a large amount of its cues as to what to believe in from Russia.

How can you tell when a liberal is losing an argument?

When they start accusing people of being either racist, homophobic or anti Semitic.

Tick, tick, tick, tick, tick

sid waddell

Quote from: screenexile on May 13, 2020, 09:23:58 PM

Obama is a decent man and obviously an infinitely better president than his successor, though a tub of lard would also be.

However there was massive institutional failure under his watch in not dealing with the threat of Trump's criminality, and not revealing it to the public well in advance of the election. That goes for the FBI, intelligence services, the administration itself, and the media.

Trump's links to the Russian mafia go back to 1984 and he has been doing Soviet/Russian bidding in the US since then. His properties were all havens for Russian money laundering and his ties to the Russian mafia should have been front and centre of all discussion during the 2016 election, and since. And because Russia is a mafia state where the regime and criminality are indivisible from each other, once you're tied to the Russian mafia, you're an asset of the regime.

Robert Mueller himself identified the nature of international organised crime and how it works in 2011. And then his FBI promptly fell asleep on the job.

America is in the grip of a hostile power and the election will be run along Russian lines. ie. it'll be a simulacrum of democracy, ie. not democracy at all. It can't be ruled out that the 2016 election was hacked in Trumps favour either.

Literally everything with Trump and his propagandists is projection.

Pizzagate was projection to deflect from Trump's extremely close ties to Epstein and him being named in a court case as having raped a 13 year old girl in 1994. Trump likely had Epstein murdered.

Allegations of voter fraud against Clinton were projection for Trump's desire to himself hack the results. Whatever about 2016, he's all in on doing it this year.

The current ludicrous rape allegation against Biden is projection for Trump's history of rape and sexual assault.

The ludicrous allegation that Ukraine interfered in the 2016 election to help Clinton, which was a conspiracy theory straight from Putin's mouth, was projection for Russia's very real interference on behalf of Trump in that election.

The ludicrous allegations of corruption against Biden were projection to mask Trump's campaign manager Manafort, who ran the "Torturer's lobby" with Roger Stone, assisting Yanukovych in raping the Ukrainian state and then escaping to Russia with his ill gotten billions.

The modus operandi of Trump is always to allege that about his opponents what he himself is guilty of.

sid waddell

"Hiding In Plain Sight" by Sarah Kendzior is well worth reading. It details the sheer breadth of the shameless corruption, criminality and utter disdain for any sort of humanity that Trump and his evil circle of criminal buddies have.

The podcast Gaslit Nation is an essential listen too.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/gaslit-nation-with-andrea-chalupa-and-sarah-kendzior/id1400926647

The reality is that America basically has a mixture of Harvey Weinstein, Josef Goebbels and Vladimir Putin as president. In terms of threats to global democracy, what's happening now with Trump, Putin, Johnson, Bolsonaro and the likes of Orban, Erdogan, Netanyahu, Bin Salman and Modi is by far the greatest threat the world has faced since World War II. All these guys are complete crooks and enemies of humanity in general, and their interests generally overlap.

In the old days, censorship worked by actually censoring things. These days, it works by noise - flooding the public sphere with so much bullshit that people can't think. That's what Trump does and it's what his dutiful online supporters do too. You see it on every platform, this one included.

screenexile

Quote from: whitey on May 13, 2020, 10:46:05 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on May 13, 2020, 10:31:29 PM

How can you tell when a liberal is losing an argument?

When they start accusing people of being either racist, homophobic or anti Semitic.

Tick, tick, tick, tick, tick

Seems like Justice Sullivan doesn't have much time for ticking clocks  ;D

whitey

The Democrats must be fvckin raging at Judge Sullivan

If he had just given Flynn a suspended sentence like (supposedly) had been agreed upon, this $hit storm wouldn't be happening

Either way, I still think Flynn will get off (either case dismissed or conviction thrown out in appeal)

Eamonnca1

Quote from: whitey on May 13, 2020, 07:56:13 PM

Tick tick tick tick

Don't tell me. Any day soon? "Obamagate" is going to be the biggest thing ever?

You people are weird.