The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whitey

Quote from: screenexile on May 12, 2020, 12:48:51 AM
Quote from: whitey on May 12, 2020, 12:37:22 AM
Quote from: screenexile on May 12, 2020, 12:25:28 AM
Strzok saying "this is coming from the seventh floor" is evidence that Obama directed it from the Oval??

That's extremely tenuous even for the whackjobs to make that leap.

Is it possible the 7th floor knew about the Russian call when the agents below didn't?? Just as viable a theory as Obamagate!

Major $hitstorm coming for Obama

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/acting-dni-seeks-declassify-obama-officials-involved-flynn/story?id=70624372&cid=social_twitter_abcnp

I read that and it's all he said/she said bullshit very little in the way of facts... undisputed though is that Flynn spoke with the Russian and then lied about it to the FBI and the VP!!

Here are the facts

It wasn't illegal for Flynn to speak with the Russians. It happens during every transition

Flynn knew they had the transcript-he joked with McCabe about it when McCabe called him to set up the meeting

The original 302 is missing-the 302 that was submitted was written by Strzok and Page which is highly irregular, so irregular in fact that in text messages they conspired how to rewrite it so it looked like the work of the original note taker

The notes/emails/texts surrounding the "planning" of the meeting and the "discussion" of the 302 were all, by law, supposed to be handed over to Flynn's lawyers, but we're CONCEALED?   

Have you asked yourself why?

Anyway, I think this Judge Sullivan is a pretty straight shooter, so I will go with whatever his take in everything is

screenexile

whitey

Quote from: screenexile on May 12, 2020, 01:43:18 AM
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/05/11/senate-republicans-trump-obamagate-249734

Sounds like Obama will be alright... even the vultures don't want to go after him!

It's Durham he needs to be worried about .....not the Senate

Eamonnca1

Every swiftboat stunt in the book is gonna be employed in the next few months to deflect attention away from Trump's genocide against the American people. They've come up with this "Obamagate" BS and Fox will run with it 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, all the way to November.

sid waddell

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on May 12, 2020, 03:57:04 AM
Every swiftboat stunt in the book is gonna be employed in the next few months to deflect attention away from Trump's genocide against the American people. They've come up with this "Obamagate" BS and Fox will run with it 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, all the way to November.
There's a reason Trump kept Mein Kampf beside his bed. And it wasn't historical curiosity.

whitey

From Lara Logan

Lara Logan
@laralogan
At a moment like this, it is unfortunate that we cannot rely on media organizations and journalists to take an honest look at the evidence - and do the right thing. No one has to take anyone's word anymore - all you have to do is read the notes, documents, reports & transcripts.

Gabriel_Hurl

dec

Trump gave a very clear explanation of Obamagate

"Rucker: In one of your Mother's Day tweets, you appeared to accuse President Obama of "the biggest political crime in American history, by far" — those were your words. What crime exactly are you accusing President Obama of committing, and do you believe the Justice Department should prosecute him?

Trump: Obamagate. It's been going on for a long time. It's been going on from before I even got elected, and it's a disgrace that it happened, and if you look at what's gone on, and if you look at now, all this information that's being released — and from what I understand, that's only the beginning — some terrible things happened, and it should never be allowed to happen in our country again. And you'll be seeing what's going on over the next, over the coming weeks but I, and I wish you'd write honestly about it but unfortunately you choose not to do so.

Rucker: What is the crime, exactly, that you're accusing him of?

Trump: You know what the crime is. The crime is very obvious to everybody. All you have to do is read the newspapers, except yours."

Orior

Quote from: dec on May 12, 2020, 03:14:58 PM
Trump gave a very clear explanation of Obamagate

"Rucker: In one of your Mother's Day tweets, you appeared to accuse President Obama of "the biggest political crime in American history, by far" — those were your words. What crime exactly are you accusing President Obama of committing, and do you believe the Justice Department should prosecute him?

Trump: Obamagate. It's been going on for a long time. It's been going on from before I even got elected, and it's a disgrace that it happened, and if you look at what's gone on, and if you look at now, all this information that's being released — and from what I understand, that's only the beginning — some terrible things happened, and it should never be allowed to happen in our country again. And you'll be seeing what's going on over the next, over the coming weeks but I, and I wish you'd write honestly about it but unfortunately you choose not to do so.

Rucker: What is the crime, exactly, that you're accusing him of?

Trump: You know what the crime is. The crime is very obvious to everybody. All you have to do is read the newspapers, except yours."

If Trump was on GAA Board then he would be telling you to leave, lol.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

whitey

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on May 12, 2020, 03:12:07 PM
should we know who that is?

The former CBS reporter who was viciously gang  raped and assaulted by a mob in Cairo during the "Arab Spring" demonstrations

omochain

Quote from: whitey on May 12, 2020, 03:55:19 PM

The former CBS reporter who was viciously gang  raped and assaulted by a mob in Cairo during the "Arab Spring" demonstrations
Who now works for Sinclair broadcasting where you get all your BS.

Eamonnca1

It's Lara on Twitter. You know? You know here. Your woman. Your woman up the street. You know? You know her. The girl with the head.

whitey

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on May 12, 2020, 04:17:45 PM

It's Lara on Twitter. You know? You know here. Your woman. Your woman up the street. You know? You know her. The girl with the head.

LOL

Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock

The day of reckoning is coming

screenexile

Quote from: whitey on May 12, 2020, 04:22:40 PM

LOL

Ah jesus not this crap again ... was it not agreed to stop the tick tock nonsense after Hillary was totally exonerated?? If it wasn't then it should have been!!  ::) ::) ::)

whitey

Quote from: screenexile on May 12, 2020, 04:24:39 PM
Quote from: whitey on May 12, 2020, 04:22:40 PM

LOL

Ah jesus not this crap again ... was it not agreed to stop the tick tock nonsense after Hillary was totally exonerated?? If it wasn't then it should have been!!  ::) ::) ::)

It's coming down and coming down hard.....remember where you heard it first