The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gmac

Quote from: omochain on April 11, 2020, 04:03:41 AM
Whitey.. I only have three words in response to your post... Ron Johnson, Wisconsin.
I admire your energy but you should spend more time researching your sources.
whitey you should look for a more reliable source like cnn or msnbc what were you thinking.

Hound

Number of reported Covid-19 deaths per million of population in the US:

1   New York    406.55
2   New Jersey    219.55
3   Louisiana    164.13
4   Michigan    128.89
5   Connecticut    125.31
6   Massachusetts    90.76
7   Washington    71.18
8   DC    62.81
9   Colorado    49.02
10   Rhode Is    46.67
11   Illinois    46.64
12   Indiana    46.15
13   Georgia    43.81
14   Vermont    38.40
15   Nevada    37.78
16   Delaware    35.56
17   Pennsylvania    35.35
18   Maryland    29.48
19   Mississippi    27.33
20   Oklahoma    23.16
21   Wisconsin    22.46
22   Florida    22.29
23   Ohio    20.09
24   Kentucky    20.00
25   Missouri    17.50
26   Kansas    17.24
27   Alabama    16.67
28   New Hampshire    16.67
29   California    16.08
30   Idaho    15.63
31   South Carolina    15.32
32   Tennessee    15.31
33   Arizona    15.16
34   Virginia    15.13
35   Maine    12.78
36   Oregon    12.31
37   Minnesota    10.75
38   Puerto Rico    10.54
39   Iowa    10.16
40   Texas    9.86
41   Alaska    9.86
42   New Mexico    9.22
43   North Carolina    9.06
44   Nebraska    8.95
45   North Dakota    8.57
46   Arkansas    8.00
47   South Dakota    7.36
48   Utah    6.07
49   Montana    6.00
50   Hawaii    5.71
51   West Virgina    2.70
52   Wyoming    -

whitey

Quote from: Gmac on April 11, 2020, 06:03:38 AM
Whitey.. I only have three words in response to your post... Ron Johnson, Wisconsin.
whitey you should look for a more reliable source like cnn or msnbc what were you thinking.

Well the only other sources reporting on it (at this stage) are The Examiner, Fox News and the NY Post

Where's CNN, MSNBC, NY Times and Wa Po? Doesn't fit their narrative

So now we have documentary evidence, directly from the Mueller report, that the Clinton campaigns smear was fueled in part by information provided by the Russian intelligence services and that the FBI knew that 3 years ago

Gabriel_Hurl

Keeping on top of the important things as thousands of Americans are dying.

J70

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on April 11, 2020, 11:28:32 PM
Keeping on top of the important things as thousands of Americans are dying.

If you are not familiar with the utter insanity of OAN, let the redoubtable John Oliver be your guide!  ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnSILVWDKL8

Eamonnca1

Quote from: whitey on April 11, 2020, 01:35:26 PM
Quote from: Gmac on April 11, 2020, 06:03:38 AM

Well the only other sources reporting on it (at this stage) are The Examiner, Fox News and the NY Post

Where's CNN, MSNBC, NY Times and Wa Po? Doesn't fit their narrative

So now we have documentary evidence, directly from the Mueller report, that the Clinton campaigns smear was fueled in part by information provided by the Russian intelligence services and that the FBI knew that 3 years ago

In other words it's a BS story.

Next!

Denn Forever

I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

whitey

https://hotair.com/archives/jazz-shaw/2020/04/13/new-york-times-disappears-coverage-biden-tara-reade/

"The New York Times stealth-edited its article on the sexual-assault allegation against Joe Biden by his former Senate staffer Tara Reade just minutes after it was published on Sunday morning, removing all references in a key paragraph to the multiple past accusations by seven women that the former vice president had touched them inappropriately...

According to a copy of the Times' article saved by the Internet archive Wayback Machine, the Times originally reported: "No other allegation about sexual assault surfaced in the course of reporting, nor did any former Biden staff members corroborate any details of Ms. Reade's allegation. The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable."

That paragraph now reads: "No other allegation about sexual assault surfaced in the course of reporting, nor did any former Biden staff members corroborate any details of Ms. Reade's allegation. The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden."

Gabriel_Hurl

whitey

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on April 13, 2020, 03:59:45 PM
hotair.com - how fitting

Exactly.....the NY Times is full of hotair!

(Why don't you try and explain the "editing" that occurred while you are at it)

J70

I just checked the article again on my phone (I read it yesterday) - it still refers to "seven other women who had complained about Mr. Biden", but it doesn't detail what their complaint was about, but says that they had nothing new to add, but "several said they believed Ms. Reade's account".

Edit: in paragraph above it says:

"Last year, Ms Reade and seven other women came forward to accuse Mr Biden of kissing, hugging or touching them in ways that made them feel uncomfortable"

Links in that sentence connect to a March 31 2019 story titled "Joe Biden Scrambles to stem crisis after Luy Flores's allegation"

J70

Yeah, its still there on the website too.

What a pile of shit.

WASHINGTON — A former Senate aide who last year accused Joseph R. Biden Jr. of inappropriate touching has made an allegation of sexual assault against the former vice president, the Democratic Party's presumptive presidential nominee this fall.

The former aide, Tara Reade, who briefly worked as a staff assistant in Mr. Biden's Senate office, told The New York Times that in 1993, Mr. Biden pinned her to a wall in a Senate building, reached under her clothing and penetrated her with his fingers. A friend said that Ms. Reade told her the details of the allegation at the time. Another friend and a brother of Ms. Reade's said she told them over the years about a traumatic sexual incident involving Mr. Biden.

A spokeswoman for Mr. Biden said the allegation was false. In interviews, several people who worked in the Senate office with Ms. Reade said they did not recall any talk of such an incident or similar behavior by Mr. Biden toward her or any women. Two office interns who worked directly with Ms. Reade said they were unaware of the allegation or any treatment that troubled her.

Last year, Ms. Reade and seven other women came forward to accuse Mr. Biden of kissing, hugging or touching them in ways that made them feel uncomfortable. Ms. Reade told The Times then that Mr. Biden had publicly stroked her neck, wrapped his fingers in her hair and touched her in ways that made her uncomfortable.

whitey

Quote from: J70 on April 13, 2020, 04:22:10 PM
I just checked the article again on my phone (I read it yesterday) - it still refers to "seven other women who had complained about Mr. Biden", but it doesn't detail what their complaint was about, but says that they had nothing new to add, but "several said they believed Ms. Reade's account".

Edit: in paragraph above it says:

"Last year, Ms Reade and seven other women came forward to accuse Mr Biden of kissing, hugging or touching them in ways that made them feel uncomfortable"

Links in that sentence connect to a March 31 2019 story titled "Joe Biden Scrambles to stem crisis after Luy Flores's allegation"

I'm specifically talking about the edit that removed the following language " beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable."

What do you make of that?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mediaite.com/print/ny-times-deletes-tweet-after-outcry-over-framing-of-report-on-allegation-against-biden/amp/

dec

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/12/us/politics/joe-biden-tara-reade-sexual-assault-complaint.html

"Last year, Ms. Reade and seven other women came forward to accuse Mr. Biden of kissing, hugging or touching them in ways that made them feel uncomfortable. Ms. Reade told The Times then that Mr. Biden had publicly stroked her neck, wrapped his fingers in her hair and touched her in ways that made her uncomfortable."

Good job covering that up New York Times.

whitey

Quote from: dec on April 13, 2020, 04:42:13 PM
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/12/us/politics/joe-biden-tara-reade-sexual-assault-complaint.html

"Last year, Ms. Reade and seven other women came forward to accuse Mr. Biden of kissing, hugging or touching them in ways that made them feel uncomfortable. Ms. Reade told The Times then that Mr. Biden had publicly stroked her neck, wrapped his fingers in her hair and touched her in ways that made her uncomfortable."

Good job covering that up New York Times.

LOL

The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden."

VERSUS

The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable."

Why did they change it?