The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dolph1

Quote from: sid waddell on February 06, 2019, 04:24:10 PM
Statler and Waldorf still shouting to each other in their echo chamber in a lunatic asylum, I see.

Schizophrenia obviously does very strange things to people.
LOL.
Sid - that's classic, especially when you use your other handle Eamonnca1 to reply to yourself.

THATS ACTUAL SCHIZOPHRENIA

then throw in your TDS ;)

The left are in hiding after the northam and Fairfax bungle scandals. I understand why as it's really showing how reprehensible the democrats are. Twisted selfish egotisitical people.
Trump 2020. Making America Greater Again

sid waddell

Quote from: Dolph1 on February 06, 2019, 04:41:30 PM
Statler and Waldorf still shouting to each other in their echo chamber in a lunatic asylum, I see.

LOL.
Sid - that's classic, especially when you use your other handle Eamonnca1 to reply to yourself.

The left are in hiding after the northam and Fairfax bungle scandals. I understand why as it's really showing how reprehensible the democrats are. Twisted selfish egotisitical people.
Still shouting, I see.  ;D

Are you Statler or Waldorf?

Eamonnca1

Quote from: sid waddell on February 06, 2019, 04:45:30 PM

LOL.

It's painful to watch, isn't it?

Eamonnca1

Dolph1

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on February 06, 2019, 06:24:04 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on February 06, 2019, 04:45:30 PM

LOL.

It's painful to watch, isn't it?

and as if by magic Eamonnca1 appears. Nice work "Sid" ;)

Dolph1

Some of the highlights last night

Kyrsten Sinema getting warned by another democrat to "Watch your ass" when she was applauding President Trump. Just shows the state of that party.

a clapping Joe Manchin laughing at grumpy seated democrat women, then turns and winks at President Trump.

Chuck schumer nearly choking on his raw kipper when President Trump lays into democrats about their 9 month abortion plan.

What a SOTU by President Trump.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1092987106820005888

Eamonnca1

Quote from: Dolph1 on February 06, 2019, 06:27:24 PM
and as if by magic Eamonnca1 appears. Nice work "Sid" ;)

Do you have shares in Reynolds Wrap?

Eamonnca1

What a SOTU indeed. Knocked his own family out.

whitey

Very bad week for the left and the media

Governor and AG of VA both admitted using blackface (and Guv of possibly dressing as a Klansman)

African American Lt Guv accused of sexual assault (and at a closed door mtg supposedly said "fvck that b1tch")

Double standards by WaPo reporting in Kavanaugh but not Fairfax

Elizabeth Warren for the first time being caught red handed claiming to be an "Indian American"

Instagram issuing a warning to a senior Republican for sharing that document further reinforcing claims by conservatives of unfair treatment

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/feb/6/kayleigh-mcenany-instagram-post-elizabeth-warren-d/

omaghjoe

What is the big deal with black face any road?

We all know that we aren't supposed to use it now under any circumstances but I'm not even sure where the ultra offence comes from with it.

And as far as this case goes if he apologised for something he did years ago when acting the lark as a young lad and says that he has learned from it and knows better now then why shouldn't that be good enough?

I reckon the abandonment of this guy by the democratic party is more to do with courting the black vote in key states like Michigan and Pennsylvania etc than anything about being fair and reasonable. But this could badly backfire as everyone has skeleton lurking and it could up destroying their best candidates for 2020

whitey

Quote from: omaghjoe on February 07, 2019, 12:46:08 AM

We all know that we aren't supposed to use it now under any circumstances but I'm not even sure where the ultra offence comes from with it.

And as far as this case goes if he apologised for something he did years ago when acting the lark as a young lad and says that he has learned from it and knows better now then why shouldn't that be good enough?

I reckon the abandonment of this guy by the democratic party is more to do with courting the black vote in key states like Michigan and Pennsylvania etc than anything about being fair and reasonable. But this could badly backfire as everyone has skeleton lurking and it could up destroying their best candidates for 2020

Well....what you said about Blackface is what most sensible people would say, but the Democrats aren't very sensible people.

How ironic is it that they accused the Republican candidate for governor of being a rascist?

J70

Quote from: omaghjoe on February 07, 2019, 12:46:08 AM

Its the history of blackface. Kind of like the Punch cartoon depictions of Irish people back in Victorian times. Would we be ok with the Brits dressing up like those caricatures?

Your latter point is valid though, and obviously something the Dems are wrestling with right now. The Northam one is utterly offensive and inexusable, yet apparently was very acceptable to that medical school back then (apparently that yearbook is FULL of that shit!). The AG dressing as a black rapper... does that warrant resignation?

Remember Dan Ackroyd in Trading Places? Where is the line? When is the line?

Insane Bolt

Blackface? When are they going to ban pumpkin face?😜

Dolph1

Quote from: whitey on February 07, 2019, 12:26:51 AM
Very bad week for the left and the media

Governor and AG of VA both admitted using blackface (and Guv of possibly dressing as a Klansman)

African American Lt Guv accused of sexual assault (and at a closed door mtg supposedly said "fvck that b1tch")

Double standards by WaPo reporting in Kavanaugh but not Fairfax

Elizabeth Warren for the first time being caught red handed claiming to be an "Indian American"

Instagram issuing a warning to a senior Republican for sharing that document further reinforcing claims by conservatives of unfair treatment

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/feb/6/kayleigh-mcenany-instagram-post-elizabeth-warren-d/

Don't forget Covington. Looking forward to seeing those celebrities sued. Hopefully they get that awful Trevor Noah.

Dolph1

Quote from: J70 on February 07, 2019, 01:55:15 AM
Remember Dan Ackroyd in Trading Places? Where is the line? When is the line?

That's a good point. What should be done with this film now?
Should the film be banned or edited as it's bound to offend.