The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seafoid

Quote from: J70 on October 24, 2018, 04:06:49 PM
Also, last time I checked, Trump still has never passed the 50% mark for job approval or even achieved net positive rating.

Perhaps the author is denying that half the country are "Americans"
He was mostly talking to himself
The economic system is on its last legs yet the left is dead. I doubt it

whitey

Quote from: seafoid on October 24, 2018, 04:15:41 PM
Also, last time I checked, Trump still has never passed the 50% mark for job approval or even achieved net positive rating.

Read the comments-there's 3500 of them.

Most I have read agree with press of the article

Hardy

seafoid

Quote from: whitey on October 24, 2018, 04:20:44 PM

WSJ is fairly hard right , Whitey
You should spend some of your tax cut on a statistics course. It would do you good.  8)

whitey

Quote from: seafoid on October 24, 2018, 04:30:54 PM

You should spend some of your tax cut on a statistics course. It would do you good.  8)

Ehhhh....maybe you could recommend one after you complete it yourself

WSJ is far from hard right, and anyone who can comment (ie has a subscription) definitely isnt hard right.

The Democrats have become the party of the aggrieved and the victims.   Plenty of work and opportunity for anyone who wants it.

RedHand88

47%. If he's still 47% in 2020 he gets four more years.

J70

Quote from: RedHand88 on October 24, 2018, 04:37:48 PM

47%. If he's still 47% in 2020 he gets four more years.

That's not my point.

The author is making some kind of point about how Trump is some kind of embodiment of real Americans. Unless real America is only populated by people who like Trump and Sarah Palin and the rest of the people are illegitimate imposters, he's full of shit.

J70

Quote from: whitey on October 24, 2018, 04:35:36 PM

WSJ is far from hard right, and anyone who can comment (ie has a subscription) definitely isnt hard right.

The Democrats have become the party of the aggrieved and the victims.   Plenty of work and opportunity for anyone who wants it.

The Dems are the party of the aggrieved.

THAT explains Trump's platform of fear mongering and scapegoats.

seafoid

Quote from: whitey on October 24, 2018, 04:35:36 PM

You don't have any composure or quality  when it comes to statistical significance and statistical bias. They probably run them at the Connacht centre of excellence below in Bekan. All the teams need stats these days.

heganboy

The Journal is a capitalist publication, and while you wouldn't think it to listen to most, that is very very different from being a republican or a right wing publication. While it is easy to conflate it is a very very different approach to life.
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

seafoid

Quote from: heganboy on October 24, 2018, 06:52:47 PM
The Journal is a capitalist publication, and while you wouldn't think it to listen to most, that is very very different from being a republican or a right wing publication. While it is easy to conflate it is a very very different approach to life.
Compared to the Financial Times it is pretty hard core. And the FT is not lefty.
Plus the WSJ is owned by Murdoch

Eamonnca1

Conservative terrorists now targetting CNN, George Soros, the Clintons, and the Obama family. How low is the right prepared to go? If Timothy McVeigh hadn't been executed he'd probably be working as a Fox News contributor by now and be a front-runner in a Republican primary in some god-awful conservative red state. God help us.

J70

Quote from: J70 on October 24, 2018, 03:18:57 PM
Quote from: screenexile on October 24, 2018, 03:12:38 PM
I see the Democrats have sent Obama and Hillary suspect packages in the post to try and energise their base ahead of the Mid Terms . . . False Flag people don't fall for it they want open borders and mobs stay strong!!!

Soros too.

But I think you are right that that will be how this story will eventually be treated on the right. Might take a few days, but they'll start to slip it in there, maybe using Trump's patented "people are/everyone is saying..." once Infowars or WND or Gateway Pundit or the like break the ice.

Between the Democrats starting up the caravan and doing fake targeting of their leaders to make the right look bad, Trump should have more than enough to prevail in the elections.

I was wrong.

Didn't take them a few days.

They're already at it. Limbaugh and Coulter talking about it already.

US conservatives are utterly, morally bankrupt.

Gmac

Quote from: J70 on October 25, 2018, 12:32:45 AM
I see the Democrats have sent Obama and Hillary suspect packages in the post to try and energise their base ahead of the Mid Terms . . . False Flag people don't fall for it they want open borders and mobs stay strong!!!

Soros too.

But I think you are right that that will be how this story will eventually be treated on the right. Might take a few days, but they'll start to slip it in there, maybe using Trump's patented "people are/everyone is saying..." once Infowars or WND or Gateway Pundit or the like break the ice.

Between the Democrats starting up the caravan and doing fake targeting of their leaders to make the right look bad, Trump should have more than enough to prevail in the elections.

I was wrong.

was somebody arrested already ? Where was Kavanaugh this week

whitey

Quote from: Gmac on October 25, 2018, 12:52:34 AM
Quote from: J70 on October 25, 2018, 12:32:45 AM

Soros too.

I was wrong.

was somebody arrested already ? Where was Kavanaugh this week

According to CNN he's a prime suspect......he was very fond of the Irish Car Bombs during his drinking days at Georgetown Prep