The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

screenexile

Quote from: whitey on October 03, 2018, 11:30:13 AM
Seemingly Dr Fords ex boyfriend has signed a sworn affadavit stating that he witnessed her coaching a friend on how to pass a polygraph.

Slightly misleading there whitey (totally innocent on your part I'm sure  ::))

"Dr. Ford explained in detail what to expect, how polygraphs worked and helped McLean become familiar and less nervous about the exam."

whitey

Quote from: J70 on October 03, 2018, 01:49:41 PM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on October 03, 2018, 01:36:53 PM
Quote from: RedHand88 on October 03, 2018, 01:08:56 PM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on October 03, 2018, 01:02:35 PM
Seemingly Dr Fords ex boyfriend has signed a sworn affadavit stating that he witnessed her coaching a friend on how to pass a polygraph.

And?

And... cheated on him, ran up bills on his credit cards and lied about it. Only when he threatened fraud action did she confess. Not to mention the whole plane thing.

And?

It appears to be an attempt to show that they BOTH perjured themselves.

Which is fine.

But only one is up for a job on the Supreme Court.

HahahHa

I said I thought the whole thing was a dirty trick when it broke and that's now looking very possible

Any Dem who touched this is toast if they want to run in 2020

Gabriel_Hurl

Did your talk radio buddies tell you that?

screenexile

Quote from: whitey on October 03, 2018, 02:01:12 PM

And?

And... cheated on him, ran up bills on his credit cards and lied about it. Only when he threatened fraud action did she confess. Not to mention the whole plane thing.

And?

Which is fine.

HahahHa

I said I thought the whole thing was a dirty trick when it broke and that's now looking very possible

Do you realise who the current president is and the amount of shit he's touched??!!!!

J70

And?

And?

Which is fine.

HahahHa

You think EVERYTHING by the Democrats is a "dirty trick". You try to pass yourself off as reasonable, yet dive for the lowest, worst possible interpretation of anything, no matter what it is, when it comes to liberals and the Democratic Party. But the GOP... You were posting nonsense here last week about two boys supposedly showing up and admitting to the Senate that it was in fact THEM who assaulted Ford.

The obvious answer here is a very thorough investigation. Presumably Trump and McConnell and Grassley will be open to that now?

whitey

Quote from: J70 on October 03, 2018, 02:12:01 PM

And?

And?

Which is fine.

HahahHa

You think EVERYTHING by the Democrats is a "dirty trick". You try to pass yourself off as reasonable, yet dive for the lowest, worst possible interpretation of anything, no matter what it is, when it comes to liberals and the Democratic Party. But the GOP... You were posting nonsense here last week about two boys supposedly showing up and admitting to the Senate that it was in fact THEM who assaulted Ford.

The obvious answer here is a very thorough investigation. Presumably Trump and McConnell and Grassley will be open to that now?

Reread my post from last week.....I said unverified

The 2 pillars of Dr Fords credibility are her therapist reports and her passing a lie deector test

Therapist notes haven't been handed over (and seemingly claim something completely different happened) and now the lie detector pillar is seemingly crumbling

But believe whatever you want........keep it up and keep her lit

J70

Quote from: whitey on October 03, 2018, 02:18:51 PM

And?

And?

Which is fine.

HahahHa

The 2 pillars of Dr Fords credibility are her therapist reports and her passing a lie deector test

Therapist notes haven't been handed over (and seemingly claim something completely different happened) and now the lie detector pillar is seemingly crumbling

I don't know WHO to believe. YOU are the only one who has been speaking with certainty.

Which is why a proper independent investigation ( which we are only getting thanks to Jeff Flake being shamed into it) is needed.

The two boyos story was suspect as hell to anyone ( and news for about an hour), yet you rushed on here to post it for the purpose of casting doubt on Ford's story. Would you have done so if it was potentially damaging to Kavanaugh? A number of stories that cut against Kavanaugh have been appearing over the past few days, yet no one else says much, if anything, about them here.

seafoid

Kavanaugh is a liar

https://youtu.be/4ccXpDhMmBY

The GOP getting poor white people to support him is genius.

thejuice

Quote from: J70 on October 02, 2018, 02:56:31 PM
How have they been "losing and getting hung by their own principles"?

They've controlled the House for 20 of the past 24 years. The Senate 14 of the last 24 years. They've won three of the past five presidential elections, two on a minority of the vote. We never stop hearing about the state and local election victories they've been piling up since 2010. The control most of the rural states where the value of a vote is inflated relative to the populous states.

And the "moaning about the deficit" and the national debt will return as a concern the second a Democrat wins the White House back, just like it has done every time before.

The GOP party wins but their voters get little back in return. That frustration that's built up over the years. They want out of the wars, the foreign intervention, they want immigration trends effectively reversed and so forth. That's what they want now. That's whats changing. And yes there is a racial aspect to all this too as I've said many times before.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/1468316974/?coliid=IBJO1DF7OAV9J&colid=1J8NO9WF1BARU&psc=0&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

To quote Rolf Harris of all people; "Can you tell what it is yet?"

It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

J70

Quote from: thejuice on October 03, 2018, 02:54:51 PM

They've controlled the House for 20 of the past 24 years. The Senate 14 of the last 24 years. They've won three of the past five presidential elections, two on a minority of the vote. We never stop hearing about the state and local election victories they've been piling up since 2010. The control most of the rural states where the value of a vote is inflated relative to the populous states.

And the "moaning about the deficit" and the national debt will return as a concern the second a Democrat wins the White House back, just like it has done every time before.

The GOP party wins but their voters get little back in return. That frustration that's built up over the years. They want out of the wars, the foreign intervention, they want immigration trends effectively reversed and so forth. That's what they want now. That's whats changing. And yes there is a racial aspect to all this too as I've said many times before.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/1468316974/?coliid=IBJO1DF7OAV9J&colid=1J8NO9WF1BARU&psc=0&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

Yet these were the same people screaming "treason" at the left and "USA, USA, USA" and burning Dixie Chicks cds, cheering on the Iraq war and Freedom Fries, during the Bush years.

I wish they'd make up their f**king minds.

RedHand88

Quote from: seafoid on October 03, 2018, 02:49:56 PM
Kavanaugh is a liar

It's possible that a slang changed meaning in 36 years.

seafoid

Quote from: RedHand88 on October 03, 2018, 03:32:57 PM
Kavanaugh is a liar

Is it ?
He lied about his drinking too. He would have been better off being honest but he thought he would get an easy confirmation

seafoid

Quote from: thejuice on October 03, 2018, 02:54:51 PM

The economic system is the problem. Identity politics obscure that.
Debt is issued at the rate of $16 million per minute. There is no point.

It has got to the stage where the system works for nobody but a handful of billionaires. White people and Hispanics and African Americans all get shafted. They all need change.

HiMucker

Quote from: RedHand88 on October 03, 2018, 03:32:57 PM
Kavanaugh is a liar

Anyone with any sense can see he is flat out lying. Whatever about the allegations, you cant be appointed a supreme court judge if you have been found to be bare faced lying in your job interview. That's my opinion anyway, which I don't think is unreasonable. If you don't care that he is lying, and think he should be appointed anyway, then his supporters and republicans should just say that, own it, rather than looking ridiculous trying to explain every bit of bullshit he spouted.

whitey

Quote from: J70 on October 03, 2018, 02:32:10 PM
Quote from: whitey on October 03, 2018, 02:18:51 PM

And?

And?

Which is fine.

HahahHa

I don't know WHO to believe. YOU are the only one who has been speaking with certainty.

Which is why a proper independent investigation ( which we are only getting thanks to Jeff Flake being shamed into it) is needed.

The two boyos story was suspect as hell to anyone ( and news for about an hour), yet you rushed on here to post it for the purpose of casting doubt on Ford's story. Would you have done so if it was potentially damaging to Kavanaugh? A number of stories that cut against Kavanaugh have been appearing over the past few days, yet no one else says much, if anything, about them here.

Wrong again.....this morning I said "seemingly" they have the testimony of Dr Fords ex boyfriend

I don't believe anyone.

(If Kavanaugh gets shot down he'll never have to work another day in his life. He could retire on the interest alone from all defamation lawsuits he would win)