The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: foxcommander on December 03, 2017, 11:59:59 AM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on December 01, 2017, 04:13:51 PM
and

Quote.@BrianRoss: Mike Flynn is "prepared to testify" against Trump, his family, & the campaign, including Trump ordering him to talk to Russians

MSM FAKE NEWS ALERT

Brian Ross has been suspended for 4 weeks for the above report.

What have you got to say now Gay? So President Trump is quite right about the liberal media tripping over themselves tying to spread lies

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/abc-news-reporter-brian-ross-suspended-serious-error-flynn-reporting-n825966

What's incorrect in that tweet??

QuoteRoss said in the "clarification" that his source later told ABC News that Trump had asked Flynn to contact the Russians after the election as president-elect.

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-12-01/kushner-is-said-to-have-ordered-flynn-to-contact-russia

QuoteTwo former officials with the Trump transition team who worked closely with Flynn say that during the last days of the Obama administration, the retired general was instructed to contact foreign ambassadors and foreign ministers of countries on the U.N. Security Council, ahead of a vote condemning Israeli settlements. Flynn was told to try to get them to delay that vote until after Barack Obama had left office, or oppose the resolution altogether.

QuoteFormer deputy national security adviser KT McFarland was the senior transition official at Mar-a-Lago who discussed with Flynn what to communicate to the Russian ambassador about US sanctions, according to sources familiar with the matter. McFarland was not named in the document, but sources confirmed she was one of the transition officials described in the court filings.

An attorney for McFarland declined comment.

McFarland met with Mueller investigators recently to answer questions about Flynn, the sources said.

According to the special counsel charges, McFarland and Flynn talked about the potential impact of the sanctions on the incoming Trump administration's foreign policy and that the transition team did not want Russia to escalate the situation.

Thanks for the homophobic slur by the way  ;) - enjoy your warning

Gabriel_Hurl

I see he is actively supporting someone accused of sexual assault now

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: stew on December 03, 2017, 01:11:12 PM
Quote from: foxcommander on December 03, 2017, 12:03:26 PM
and just to note

MSNBC coverage of Kate Steinle trial over this weekend - 0 minutes.

It's not newsworthy.

Thats why the sheep on here love their msnbc.......................They get to forget the fact they condone b**tards like this being in the country!

Oh - and lads ............... stop swallowing the Fox & Friends propaganda

http://mms.tveyes.com/transcript.asp?StationID=205&DateTime=12/1/2017%205:09:54%20AM&playclip=true

whitey

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on December 04, 2017, 01:30:59 PM

Hes a stupid fvck, but he is very, very clever

Great distraction from the Flynn plea deal and the Mueller Investigation

seafoid

Quote from: whitey on December 04, 2017, 02:49:20 PM

I think Trump works on pure dopamine. He can't concentrate. He always wants attention. And he is incoherent.  So Mueller will get him.

The biggest thing about him is the con job he pulled on desperate working class people he calls losers.

stew

So what happened innocent until proven guilty then????

Someone accused! Ach shure just throw away the key so!

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

J70

Quote from: stew on December 05, 2017, 12:11:19 AM

There's no trial or charges. Just some very disturbing questions about a self-appointed holy warrior. Its either nine women lying and conspiring or one man lying. Or with Trump, sixteen women. Certainly should be enough to give would-be voters serious pause at least.

Funny though stew, how YOU repeatedly have proclaimed Hillary Clinton to be a murderer, including of Vince Foster, without a shred of even semi-credible evidence, yet here you are asking all to give the benefit of the doubt to a man with nine different people putting their names and personal lives and reputations behind their accusations (along with all the other people who have come out in support of the accounts of these women).

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: stew on December 05, 2017, 12:11:19 AM

Do you understand the meaning of the word accused?  ::)

And sure you boys have Franken in jail as well.

Not to mention your continued rubbish about the Dems running a paedophile ring.

whitey

Quote from: seafoid on December 04, 2017, 02:57:28 PM
Quote from: whitey on December 04, 2017, 02:49:20 PM

I think Trump works on pure dopamine. He can't concentrate. He always wants attention. And he is incoherent.  So Mueller will get him.

The biggest thing about him is the con job he pulled on desperate working class people he calls losers.

He flipped a lot of people who had voted for Obama twice....middle America is looking for "Hope and Change" yet have been left high and dry time after time

heganboy

Close run call between those let down by hope and change, and those waiting on making America great again.

Donors are doing pretty well now all the same. All eyes on Mueller, no one watching out for the poor, the environment, the refugee or the natural parks
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

whitey

Quote from: heganboy on December 05, 2017, 02:46:10 AM
Close run call between those let down by hope and change, and those waiting on making America great again.

Donors are doing pretty well now all the same. All eyes on Mueller, no one watching out for the poor, the environment, the refugee or the natural parks

FBI Just demoted a senior agent in the investigation for having sent anti Trump and pro Hillary texts during the campaign

Hes also the senior official in charge of the Hillary email investigation

I fvcking hate all these cvnts

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/02/politics/fbi-agent-removed-trump-investigation/index.html

heganboy

Whitey, it's a tough spot All right that we find ourselves in now. Dems are rudderless and leaderless and completely drifting. The GOP just screwed over anyone not wealthy enough to know a senator or congressman. And please, let's not pretend trickle down works, or that Corp tax savings are spent on job creation. Or that the Dems were proposing anything other than the same auld shite.

So my good old fashioned safety net capitalism has no home. I can't abide our current CIC, (an American Ian Paisley) I think he is so utterly and completely out of his depth that it's not funny, and completely in the pocket of  his donors and others who may have leverage, but what politician isn't? However he is acting as if there is no tomorrow, and for me, with dual citizen children, I really believe he is doing my kids an injustice, giving the breaks to donors and screwing the poor with this tax bill. And his foreign policy, or complete lack thereof is mortgaging the place of the  US in this world. I still give him a pass if he kick starts the infrastructure bill, but at this point, the tooth fairy and santa are proposing and seconding the bill...

Screwed I tell ya. And not a single elected official with a plan.

I used to say vote C, none of the above, bit the fact that I think the status quo is better than where we are now speaks volumes...

And even with all that shite, I can't stand the false patriotism of Fox and Friends. What you call the MSM may be shite, but at least they aren't Cray Cray. The nonsense being peddled at this point in time will be viewed in the years to come as lunacy. But at least the MSM as some attempt at reality and truth and balance. Fails often but at least tries. Fox Breitbart, Trump Twitter, all complete and utter shite,  1984 ain't got shit on 2017. Doing a fundamental disservice to the middle class, Imbuing unfounded prejudice and hatred to a hard working population that deserves better health care, better education, more social mobility and the truth.

Maybe next time...
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

seafoid

Quote from: heganboy on December 05, 2017, 03:24:24 AM
Whitey, it's a tough spot All right that we find ourselves in now. Dems are rudderless and leaderless and completely drifting. The GOP just screwed over anyone not wealthy enough to know a senator or congressman. And please, let's not pretend trickle down works, or that Corp tax savings are spent on job creation. Or that the Dems were proposing anything other than the same auld shite.

So my good old fashioned safety net capitalism has no home. I can't abide our current CIC, (an American Ian Paisley) I think he is so utterly and completely out of his depth that it's not funny, and completely in the pocket of  his donors and others who may have leverage, but what politician isn't? However he is acting as if there is no tomorrow, and for me, with dual citizen children, I really believe he is doing my kids an injustice, giving the breaks to donors and screwing the poor with this tax bill. And his foreign policy, or complete lack thereof is mortgaging the place of the  US in this world. I still give him a pass if he kick starts the infrastructure bill, but at this point, the tooth fairy and santa are proposing and seconding the bill...

I used to say vote C, none of the above, bit the fact that I think the status quo is better than where we are now speaks volumes...

And even with all that shite, I can't stand the false patriotism of Fox and Friends. What you call the MSM may be shite, but at least they aren't Cray Cray. The nonsense being peddled at this point in time will be viewed in the years to come as lunacy. But at least the MSM as some attempt at reality and truth and balance. Fails often but at least tries. Fox Breitbart, Trump Twitter, all complete and utter shite,  1984 ain't got shit on 2017. Doing a fundamental disservice to the middle class, Imbuing unfounded prejudice and hatred to a hard working population that deserves better health care, better education, more social mobility and the truth.

Maybe next time...
Trump is a hate monger. That is deliberate.  Systematic.
It goes with plutocracy. All means to attrat and distract . And Trump is a master of distraction.

But voters were already disgusted with elites in 2016. And Trump made them promises he had no intention of delivering . And hste won't cover that up.

The Dems need to be purged but the GOP may be beyond saving

Here''s an anti Trump song

https://youtu.be/xMtuVP8Mj4o

whitey

Maybe next time...

MSM are a big part of the reason were in this $hite

Every mainstream Republican was beating Hillary, so what does the MSM do.....they give legitimacy to a clown candidate in the form of $2 B worth of free airtime during the primaries.

We even have evicence of one of the major networks in cahoots with the Clinton campaign to promote their "pied piper"strategy.

They arent as crazy as Fox and Breitbart, but no Republican candidate will ever get a fair shake. 

How they treated Mitt Romney was an absolute fvckin scandal

https://www.thedailybeast.com/why-the-major-mainstream-media-hate-mitt-romney

J70

Quote from: whitey on December 05, 2017, 12:09:51 PM

Maybe next time...

MSM are a big part of the reason were in this $hite

Every mainstream Republican was beating Hillary, so what does the MSM do.....they give legitimacy to a clown candidate in the form of $2 B worth of free airtime during the primaries.

We even have evicence of one of the major networks in cahoots with the Clinton campaign to promote their "pied piper"strategy.

They arent as crazy as Fox and Breitbart, but no Republican candidate will ever get a fair shake. 

How they treated Mitt Romney was an absolute fvckin scandal

https://www.thedailybeast.com/why-the-major-mainstream-media-hate-mitt-romney

Everything in that article (from The Daily Beast BTW) is from columnists, of which Medved is one.

Columnists write opinions. They have political agendas, as does the editorial page of almost every newspaper in existence, whether it's The NY Times or WSJ or The Telegraph or The Sun or NY Post.

And seriously... Gail Collins? She herself admits talking about the dog for the ten millionth time. That's her style. Taking the piss to make her point. She's amusing at times, but hardly a big player in setting the agenda.

Meanwhile, the whining about the MSM continues unabated even as the right utterly dominates the radio, Fox News boasts about its cable news ratings, Sinclair Media buys up local tv stations all over the place, slipping their political slant into local newscasts, and the right wing pretends that they don't have any influence on the public discourse.

Regardless, the right has bought into Trump, lock, stock and barrel. The RNC has even renengaged with the campaign of the suspected adolescent girl enthusiast on the back of Trump's influence.