Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabriel_Hurl

J70

Quote from: stew on October 30, 2017, 01:30:15 PM
Quote from: J70 on October 30, 2017, 01:07:32 PM
Quote from: heganboy on October 29, 2017, 10:02:54 PM
Seamus,
That was a very interesting take on events. Thanks for the spin, batshit, but interesting. 

Whitey,
Again one of those times when I agree with you, it will be nothing if not interesting, and despite all the pontificating, not a single commentator has a clue what way this is going to play out.

I feel that this is not going to be as partisan as many believe, and that the take down will be cross party. Which to be honest is what America needs, which is to stop placing blind Faith in politicians along party lines.

Here's hoping....

I don't think it's as positive as putting blind faith in politicians along party lines, as it is people first and foremost being scared shitless by all the demonization and negativity about the other side.

Seamus and stew and their Alex Jones/Fox News conspiracy paranoia might be the extreme manifestation, but ultimately most people are involved and voting on a defensive basis, based on fear of the other side more than any great belief in the capabilities and good faith of their own representatives.

(Although Trump is, alarmingly, a departure even from the usual nasty norm in that he is also embracing the Alex Jones/Fox News bullshit)

Don't lump me in with Fox news you facker!

I liken my affiliation with the republican party like I do my affiliation with Manchester United FC in that I would prefer to see Liverpool lose the title than United win it, similarly I prefer Republicans to be in office because I f**king hate the liberal elite in the democrat party with every fibre of my being.

I watch Fox News on occasion, if only to get the stench of CNN of of me after watching their version of the news, same applies to NBC, CNN and of course, msnbc.

You didn't disavow Alex Jones! ;)

whitey

This is great....I hope he brings it down on top of them all

He is tasked with investigating Russian tampering in the election.....some Democrats I know seem to think he's only tasked with investigating Trump.

Mueller is his own man and was originally appointed by Bush.....if I was one of Hillarys minions I wouldn't be gloating too much this morning

Seamus

Seamus,
That was a very interesting take on events. Thanks for the spin, batshit, but interesting. 

Whitey,
Again one of those times when I agree with you, it will be nothing if not interesting, and despite all the pontificating, not a single commentator has a clue what way this is going to play out.

I feel that this is not going to be as partisan as many believe, and that the take down will be cross party. Which to be honest is what America needs, which is to stop placing blind Faith in politicians along party lines.

Here's hoping....

I don't think it's as positive as putting blind faith in politicians along party lines, as it is people first and foremost being scared shitless by all the demonization and negativity about the other side.

Seamus and stew and their Alex Jones/Fox News conspiracy paranoia might be the extreme manifestation, but ultimately most people are involved and voting on a defensive basis, based on fear of the other side more than any great belief in the capabilities and good faith of their own representatives.

(Although Trump is, alarmingly, a departure even from the usual nasty norm in that he is also embracing the Alex Jones/Fox News bullshit)

I do not have any time for Alex Jones ever though he tells far more of the truth than MSM. Most of us in the patriot movement knows that he is a double agent, he started out on the right side but sold his soul somewhere along the way.  I never watch FOX save for a few times I have listened to Bill O'Reilly whom I despise. He too started of as a good investigative journalist, going after the Kennedy Investigation with vigor but the big bucks were flashed in front of his eyes and he too sold his soul to the devil.  FOX, CNN etc are where you go to get you fill of conspiracies, propaganda and lies. I happen to be a recovering liberal, I came to the US supporting the Democrats but quickly found out both parties are one, are massively corrupt and have no interest in the well being of American people.

I really get a laugh from those people falling for the government and their mainstream lackey lies labeling those that oppose them as conspiracy theorists and paranoid. The CIA brought out this "Conspiracy Theorist" label and the dumbed down ran with it. It's a very uneducated statement and comes from the most disillusioned, uninformed people I know. Without they realizing it they are the ones peddling the conspiracies and lies. As I've already mentioned here, it's a mild brain disorder called cognitive dissonance but has massive consequences. The criminals can carry out their evil deeds without impunity right before our eyes knowing that only a few will question. Those doing the questioning are then ridiculed by the unquestioning and the crimes continue. The likes of the Bush and Clinton crime families, Kissinger, Soros to name but a few must be having some belly laugh at the expense of the gullible populace.   

"I wish I could inspire the same confidence in the truth which is so readily accorded to lies".

LeoMc

Quote from: Seamus on October 30, 2017, 04:25:38 PM
Seamus,

Whitey,

Here's hoping....

I do not have any time for Alex Jones ever though the tells far more of the truth than MSM. Most of us in the patriot movement knows that he is a double agent, he started out on the right side but sold his soul somewhere along the way.  I never watch FOX save for a few times I have listened to Bill O'Reilly whom I despise. He too started of as a good investigative journalist, going after the Kennedy Investigation with vigor but the big bucks were flashed in front of his eyes and he too sold his soul to the devil.  FOX, CNN etc are where you go to get you fill of conspiracies, propaganda and lies. I happen to be a recovering liberal, I came to the US supporting the Democrats but quickly found out both parties are one, are massively corrupt and have no interest in the well being of American people.

I really get a laugh from those people falling for the government and their mainstream lackey lies labeling those that oppose them as conspiracy theorists and paranoid. The CIA brought out this "Conspiracy Theorist" label and the dumbed down ran with it. It's a very uneducated statement and comes from the most disillusioned, uninformed people I know. Without they realizing it they are the ones peddling the conspiracies and lies. As I've already mentioned here, it's a mild brain disorder called cognitive dissonance but has massive consequences. The criminals can carry out their evil deeds without impunity right before our eyes knowing that only a few will question. Those doing the questioning are then ridiculed by the unquestioning and the crimes continue. The likes of the Bush and Clinton crime families, Kissinger, Soros to name but a few must be having some belly laugh at the expense of the gullible populace.   

Go on tell us a bit about your 'movement'?

Gabriel_Hurl

QuoteMost of us in the patriot movement

Were you in Shelbyville TN this past weekend?

Seamus

Quote from: LeoMc on October 30, 2017, 04:27:47 PM

Go on tell us a bit about your 'movement'?

Is this the best you can come up with? Go back to sleep
"I wish I could inspire the same confidence in the truth which is so readily accorded to lies".

Seamus

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on October 30, 2017, 04:33:55 PM

I'm for all lives matter, you just don't get it do you?

stew

Quote from: Seamus on October 30, 2017, 04:41:12 PM

All lives matter is hate speech! If you are not BLM you are a racist, just ask the fuckwits on Boston Common, they will tell ya!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

J70

Quote from: Seamus on October 30, 2017, 04:25:38 PM
Seamus,

Whitey,

Here's hoping....

I do not have any time for Alex Jones ever though he tells far more of the truth than MSM. Most of us in the patriot movement knows that he is a double agent, he started out on the right side but sold his soul somewhere along the way.  I never watch FOX save for a few times I have listened to Bill O'Reilly whom I despise. He too started of as a good investigative journalist, going after the Kennedy Investigation with vigor but the big bucks were flashed in front of his eyes and he too sold his soul to the devil.  FOX, CNN etc are where you go to get you fill of conspiracies, propaganda and lies. I happen to be a recovering liberal, I came to the US supporting the Democrats but quickly found out both parties are one, are massively corrupt and have no interest in the well being of American people.

I'm all for questioning, Seamus.

I'm less for putting 2 and 2 and coming up with 13.

Whether or not you have time specifically for Alex Jones and Fox News and the like, you traffic in the same type of poorly supported, tenuously connected, wild conjecture and then congratulate yourself on your "insight". FFS even Alex Jones is now apparently a double agent!

"Patriot movement"?

J70

Get what?

That no one ever said white lives DON't matter, despite what those half-wits in Shelbyville and their ilk were chanting about?

That the point of the "black lives matter" was that black lives matter TOO, not that no one else's lives DIDN'T matter?

Eamonnca1

All this talk about half of Santa Rosa being burned to the ground in the California wildfires. ALL cities matter!

Gabriel_Hurl

These guys sure care about all lives  ::)

https://twitter.com/natalie_allison/status/924296540096749573

QuoteBREAKING: White nationalists march in to Shelbyville chanting "Closed borders, white nation, now we start the deportation."

stew

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on October 30, 2017, 05:21:19 PM

These guys sure care about all lives  ::)

https://twitter.com/natalie_allison/status/924296540096749573

QuoteBREAKING: White nationalists march in to Shelbyville chanting "Closed borders, white nation, now we start the deportation."

Whats your point here Gabriel? White scum like this are the equal of he BLM white scum chanting about frying cops like bacon, one lfet wing, the other right wing! There is no difference kid no matter what way you try and spin it.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Seamus

Quote from: J70 on October 30, 2017, 04:57:14 PM

I'm all for questioning, Seamus.

I'm less for putting 2 and 2 and coming up with 13.

Whether or not you have time specifically for Alex Jones and Fox News and the like, you traffic in the same type of poorly supported, tenuously connected, wild conjecture and then congratulate yourself on your "insight". FFS even Alex Jones is now apparently a double agent!

"Patriot movement"?

You say you like to question everything but you always come back peddling what you are spoon fed. No originality whatsoever and everything must suit your liberal views. You have truly fallen for this divide and conquer agenda, you even support BLM not realizing its a George Soros funded organization to keep racism alive and well.  Antifa not surprisingly is also funded by Soros. That should also answer your amazing "Get what " question.

Then you are for Obamacare save for a few tweaks, have you read all the two or three thousand or more pages? I haven't but I know of one provision in it that is detrimental to the people. All those regulations are not all about health care. That scum John McCain knows all about this provision and is one the reasons for how he voted. You will have to read Obamacare in its entirety as I have no intention of informing you. You love finding answers don't you, just start reading. In any case government should stay the hell out of health care.

You should really reconsider what you get when you add 2+2

It does not surprise me that you are not fully aware of of Alex Jones. By double agent I mean he gives us a certain amount of the truth (more truth than MSM) along with intentionally give out disinformation. Any disinformation agent is the enemy of truth. Whether he is paid off to do this I don't know. He will never call Isreal out no mater what unless I missed it.