The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stew

Quote from: Hardy on August 02, 2017, 12:18:38 PM
Quote from: stew on August 02, 2017, 11:56:35 AM
lets be honest here, I absolutely despise the American left, I find them odious, disgusting scumbags and I am completely and utterly opposed to most of what they stand for.

OK - I wasn't sure.

So anyway - you're not upset, you're disgusted by a suggested terminology because you believe others shouldn't be upset by another terminology. And you're right because, unlike those others, you're not an odious, disgusting sc**bag. I get it.

Son, you don't get anything!

Why cant we call things what they are? Why do things have to be renamed by the left? Why is it that people who want Trump to stop illegal aliens from entering the USA are being branded racists?

The right have been called Nazis on here, that seems to b acceptable but God forbid anyone state what they think of the far left, they are untouchable on here because they are so called progressives and the sheep follow them blindly.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Hardy

Quote from: omochain on August 03, 2017, 01:31:58 AM
Quote from: screenexile on August 02, 2017, 10:43:17 PM
That Steve Miller guy is some piece of work!!

Miller is the second coming of Tomás de Torquemada

He reminds me much more of somebody else

Hardy

Quote from: stew on August 03, 2017, 08:34:49 AM
Quote from: Hardy on August 02, 2017, 12:18:38 PM
Quote from: stew on August 02, 2017, 11:56:35 AM
lets be honest here, I absolutely despise the American left, I find them odious, disgusting scumbags and I am completely and utterly opposed to most of what they stand for.

OK - I wasn't sure.

So anyway - you're not upset, you're disgusted by a suggested terminology because you believe others shouldn't be upset by another terminology. And you're right because, unlike those others, you're not an odious, disgusting sc**bag. I get it.

Son, you don't get anything!

Why cant we call things what they are? Why do things have to be renamed by the left? Why is it that people who want Trump to stop illegal aliens from entering the USA are being branded racists?

The right have been called Nazis on here, that seems to b acceptable but God forbid anyone state what they think of the far left, they are untouchable on here because they are so called progressives and the sheep follow them blindly.

Two things

1. How do I get rid of the shudder-inducing image of me as your son that's now imprinted somewhere in my neurones?

2. The point that whooshed over your head was that the choices we make about what upsets us and what doesn't are telling.

omochain

Quote from: Hardy on August 03, 2017, 10:30:40 AM
Quote from: omochain on August 03, 2017, 01:31:58 AM
Quote from: screenexile on August 02, 2017, 10:43:17 PM
That Steve Miller guy is some piece of work!!

Miller is the second coming of Tomás de Torquemada

He reminds me much more of somebody else

I was trying not to go there... you are right on the money.

Gabriel_Hurl

Have to agree with Screen there - what has a 52 year old Canadian man who wants to live as a 6 year old girl have to do with US politics?

Eamonnca1

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on August 03, 2017, 05:57:24 PM
Have to agree with Screen there - what has a 52 year old Canadian man who wants to live as a 6 year old girl have to do with US politics?

Maybe it's somehow Obama's fault.

J70

Yes, Obama was a strong advocate of abandoning one's family and responsibilities to go and live as a little child. ::)

Eamonnca1

In 1814 the British burned Washington. And Obama did nothing to stop it.

stew

Nothing except to highlight how fucked up the left are in north America.

Canada just gave millions to a murderer, Trudeau is a monumental arsehole!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: stew on August 03, 2017, 08:07:36 PM

Nothing except to highlight how fucked up the left are in north America.

Canada just gave millions to a murderer, Trudeau is a monumental arsehole!

Again - nothing to do with US politics  ::)

Start a thread about the "loony left" or Canadian politics if you want. I don't agree with the payment made to Khadr for the record. 

What about the orange in Northern Ireland? Some sick puppies about   :-X  :-X  :-X  :-X  :-X

QuoteThis is the former Parcelforce driver who has expressed "enormous shame and regret" after performing sex acts in the letterbox of a house in Northern Ireland over a six-month period.

David Camblin (52), of The Mount, Tandragee, County Armagh, pleaded guilty at Fermanagh Magistrates Court last week to three counts of damaging a door and floor on dates between February 1 and August 12, 2016.

Last August a man who was having work done on his late mother's house at Dairies Road in Monea became suspicious after observing a "puddle" on the floor just inside the front door of the house, the court heard.

He installed a CCTV camera to identify the culprit and footage showed a Parcelforce van pulling up outside the house one lunchtime. The man walked to the door and placed his private parts in the letterbox on the front door. On the recording he then appeared to masturbate through the letterbox.

The incident lasted a few minutes, before the man got back into the van and drove off.

On a second occasion a few days later the man noticed the camera as he was carrying out the sex act.

After police examined the footage Camblin was interviewed and denied urinating, but admitted masturbating.

Describing the act as "spontaneous", he could offer no other explanation.

A prosecutor told the court that the injured party estimated the cost of this incident to be £5,406, but deputy district judge Philip Mateer questioned this amount. The property owner had not provided the court with any invoices.

He claimed that he had paid over £1,000 to replace the door, had employed the services of a cleaning doctor and that the CCTV had cost over £500 to install.

The owner further claimed that he had been unable to rent the property from February to October last year as a result of this "problem", losing out on rent of £450 a month.

Defending solicitor, Rory Gillen, told the court that his client had worked for Parcelforce for 21 years and had never had any issues with the police before this incident.

Oraisteach

The tighter the noose, the more likely a rash attack on North Korea, I fear.  Nothing like a war to refocus attention.

Hardy

We live in dangerous times. The three most belligerent and dangerous states in the world are all in the charge of egomaniacal lunatics.