The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hardy

Quote from: stew on August 02, 2017, 11:56:35 AM
lets be honest here, I absolutely despise the American left, I find them odious, disgusting scumbags and I am completely and utterly opposed to most of what they stand for.

OK - I wasn't sure.

So anyway - you're not upset, you're disgusted by a suggested terminology because you believe others shouldn't be upset by another terminology. And you're right because, unlike those others, you're not an odious, disgusting sc**bag. I get it.

Dinny Breen

Quote from: Hardy on August 02, 2017, 12:18:38 PM
Quote from: stew on August 02, 2017, 11:56:35 AM
lets be honest here, I absolutely despise the American left, I find them odious, disgusting scumbags and I am completely and utterly opposed to most of what they stand for.

OK - I wasn't sure.

So anyway - you're not upset, you're disgusted by a suggested terminology because you believe others shouldn't be upset by another terminology. And you're right because, unlike those others, you're not an odious, disgusting sc**bag. I get it.

;D
#newbridgeornowhere

DrinkingHarp

Quote from: stew on August 02, 2017, 10:22:09 AM
Liberals now want the term 'illegal aliens; because it is dehumanizing, you can hurt the feelings of illegals that are in the country without the right, 'undocumented aliens' is their preferred term of choice, and some of you tubes wonder why I hate the American left, enough ffs!

Sticks and Stones
May break my Bones
But Names will Never Hurt Me
Unless I am Stew
Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

Eamonnca1

Conservatives are such delicate little snowflakes, aren't they? For all the tough guy bravado they turn into sensitive little puppies at the first sight of a bit of criticism. Pathetic.

Wildweasel74

What you even care for stew; u dont live there anymore!

mrdeeds

Donald Trump threatened to sue the producers of Sharknado because he didn't get to play the American President in it.

mrdeeds

Trump has also said Scouts rang him and said he gave the greatest speech ever at it. The Scouts said the phone call never happened.

J70

I thought you were taking the piss with the Sharknado post. After the Boy Scouts one, I'm not sure!

mrdeeds

Quote from: J70 on August 02, 2017, 09:04:45 PM
I thought you were taking the piss with the Sharknado post. After the Boy Scouts one, I'm not sure!

They're actually true. It's just crazy that it's the President of the US.

seafoid

There would be more discipline in a small Fianna Fáil cumann than in the GOP. Local FFers would rarely put a clown up for election.

omochain

Quote from: seafoid on August 02, 2017, 09:44:07 PM
There would be more discipline in a small Fianna Fáil cumann than in the GOP. Local FFers would rarely put a clown up for election.

I agree with the first statement; now the second one😳?

screenexile

That Steve Miller guy is some piece of work!!

Oraisteach

You're absolutely right, screenexile.  And add to him mouthpieces Corey Lewandowski, Sebastian Gorka and Kellyanne Conway.  Fast-talking liars.

omochain

Quote from: screenexile on August 02, 2017, 10:43:17 PM

Miller is the second coming of Tomás de Torquemada

seafoid

Quote from: omochain on August 03, 2017, 01:31:58 AM
Quote from: screenexile on August 02, 2017, 10:43:17 PM

Miller is the second coming of Tomás de Torquemada
Isn't he? But he is out of his depth. I saw a tweet of his from last year. He predicted a GOP Reich until 2050. For that they would need some policies and affordable healthcare would be a must.