The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

omochain

Quote from: foxcommander on June 06, 2017, 10:55:17 PM
"Obama is a decent, thoughtful, intelligent gentleman who tried his best in the face of obdurate Republican obstructionism. He pulled the economy out of the ditch, did a pretty good job at pushing the Healthcare system in the right direction and was the model for the highest standards of family values.

For lots of Folks though...he does have one big drawback."

If you mean his furthering of certain agendas you'd be correct. 8 years of dismantling america. Great Job.
That man wouldn't know decent if it kicked him repeatedly in the nuts.

Now we know you're on the serious wind up!

No wind up. Obama is a very decent man.
Just because the right keep saying something, does not mean it is true.
All the economic stats and indicators say he did a great job despite the best efforts of Mitch McTurtle & Co
You lot are so transparent.. you keep on using plays from Goebbels play book. Lie repeat, lie repeat and on and you think that will make it true.

Now can you please explain how Obama dismantled America?

fearbrags

Quote from: Gmac
How does bill Maher still have his show on hbo after using the n word last Friday ?

""How Is a certain Poster on here , (who posted a vicious lie about the great Joe Brolly only 3 days ago) still allowed to post on here ? ;)

seafoid

Quote from: J70 on June 06, 2017, 09:00:18 PM
Rumours now that the colossal t**ser is pissed off and fed up with Sessions, of all people! ;D
I think he''s overwhelmed. If this was private sector by now he would go for bankruptcy but he can't. 

Esmarelda

https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-us-coalition-bombs-syrian-army-southeast-homs/

To summarise, the Syrian Army is fired upon in its own country by a foreign army that has unilaterally established a zone of 50km in Syria, because the Syrian army entered this zone.

Meanwhile, without a hint of irony, the new girl on the UN block criticises the UN's "chronic anti-Israel" bias while at the same time calling on Venezuela to step down from the council due to its human rights record. ;D

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: seafoid on June 07, 2017, 10:07:13 AM
Fox is great

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVFi779GROk

Quote"To me, they're not even people. It's so, so sad. Morality's just gone, morals have flown out the window and we deserve so much better than this as a country."

stew

Quote from: Gmac on June 06, 2017, 09:18:38 PM
How does bill Maher still have his show on hbo after using the n word last Friday ?

He is an uber liberal who has dated a plethora of african american women, he cool, hes hip and did I mention he is a liberal so is above reproach!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

stew

I am delighted to see that the yankee Government has caught their first so called whistleblower, it is unfortunate young winner can only do ten years, she is a Saunders fan who served in the military and was hired with high security clearance, she does not really do irony because despite hating Trump she does not seem to get the fact he is her boss! I really hope they hammer this kn**ker to deter others from treasonous acts!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Gabriel_Hurl

fearbrags

""How does bill Maher still have his show on hbo after using the n word last Friday ?""

""""He is an uber liberal who has dated a plethora of african american women, he cool, hes hip and did I mention he is a liberal so is above reproach!""

""How Is a certain Poster on here , (who posted a vicious lie about the great Joe Brolly only 3 days ago) still allowed to post on here ? ;)

I guess because  ""the clown"" took it down quickly ;)

foxcommander

Quote from: omochain on June 07, 2017, 12:15:51 AM
"Obama is a decent, thoughtful, intelligent gentleman who tried his best in the face of obdurate Republican obstructionism. He pulled the economy out of the ditch, did a pretty good job at pushing the Healthcare system in the right direction and was the model for the highest standards of family values.

If you mean his furthering of certain agendas you'd be correct. 8 years of dismantling america. Great Job.

All the economic stats and indicators say he did a great job despite the best efforts of Mitch McTurtle & Co
You lot are so transparent.. you keep on using plays from Goebbels play book. Lie repeat, lie repeat and on and you think that will make it true.

Substitute decent for smarmy piece of work. The whole Moneygall episode still churns my stomach and cheerleading eejits bought it hook line and sinker. The cringe factor was 100%

Repeating the "Change" mantra doesn't make it true. Poor brainwashed liberals.

The current polarisation of the USA is evidence enough of obama's policies, enough to ensure that someone who opposed his ideals was elected as president, albeit 4 (or 8!!) years too late. His pandering to certain groups showed where his true "change" aims lay.

Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

foxcommander

Quote from: seafoid on June 07, 2017, 10:07:13 AM
Fox is great

You're right there - some crazy stuff from BLM. Batchelorette...lol!
Tucker calling out the BS and highlighting the hypocrisy of society.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/06/06/black-lives-matter-black-only-memorial-day-picnic-tucker-carlson-lisa-durden

omochain

Quote from: foxcommander on June 07, 2017, 04:15:53 PM

Substitute decent for smarmy piece of work. The whole Moneygall episode still churns my stomach and cheerleading eejits bought it hook line and sinker. The cringe factor was 100%

The current polarisation of the USA is evidence enough of obama's policies, enough to ensure that someone who opposed his ideals was elected as president, albeit 4 (or 8!!) years too late. His pandering to certain groups showed where his true "change" aims lay.

Yeah we are more polarized than ever. I will agree with you on that. But blaming the polarization on the Black Guy is just wrong. The Republican Party continue to feed poor white people a diet of religion and racism so they will vote against their own economic self interest. When a decent black guy who was the antithesis of their narrative showed up ... you lot went apeshit.

foxcommander

Quote from: omochain on June 07, 2017, 04:36:35 PM
Quote from: foxcommander on June 07, 2017, 04:15:53 PM

Yeah we are more polarized than ever. I will agree with you on that. But blaming the polarization on the Black Guy is just wrong. The Republican Party continue to feed poor white people a diet of religion and racism so they will vote against their own economic self interest. When a decent black guy who was the antithesis of their narrative showed up ... you lot went apeshit.

I think he went a little bit further than that. While everyone is aware of the injustices of the past the elevation of some groups of people over others by Obama didn't go unnoticed. If you watch the Tucker carlson link I posted it highlights that equality isn't enough for some and theres still a push for more concessions. I was thinking while watching it that Martin Luther King would be embarrassed by that guest.

If you want a level playing field and social harmony then aim towards that - pushing agendas for one group over another will not achieve that balance. Obama showed his hand mutliple times and lest we forget a total disregard for the police force when he really should have been backing them.

omochain

Completely agree with you... that lady with Tucker Carlson is a racist. Obama was and is not.