4 Weak Establishment Republicans  so weak so timid spineless no vision
5 Never Trumpers. So called Republicans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IlFnc3x36c 

omochain

Quote from: whitey on June 03, 2017, 01:27:15 PM
Quote from: heganboy on June 03, 2017, 12:10:18 AM
Quote from: whitey on June 02, 2017, 06:04:18 PM
Human impact on global warming is minimal

Climate change is a hoax and is nothing more than a carefully camouflaged attempt at redistribution of wealth

www.forbes.com/sites/larrybell/2013/02/05/in-their-own-words-climate-alarmists-debunk-their-science/amp/

Few points here.

Anyone who doesn't think there should be a redistribution of wealth who is not at least a USD millionaire is a special kind of stupid.

Also whitey. Science, seriously. Just f**king science.

Your shite is on a par with creationism. And that's also not real, no matter what your preacher or Paul Ryan says.

This is fascinating.....please explain how wealth distribution would work?

It is actually very simple... You take money from people who do not need to spend it and give it to folks who do. They spend it and that creates demand for more goods and services. Demand in turn creates jobs and the virtuous cycle begins.

whitey

Quote from: omochain on June 03, 2017, 07:33:18 PM

Climate change is a hoax and is nothing more than a carefully camouflaged attempt at redistribution of wealth

www.forbes.com/sites/larrybell/2013/02/05/in-their-own-words-climate-alarmists-debunk-their-science/amp/

Few points here.

Anyone who doesn't think there should be a redistribution of wealth who is not at least a USD millionaire is a special kind of stupid.

Your shite is on a par with creationism. And that's also not real, no matter what your preacher or Paul Ryan says.

It is actually very simple... You take money from people who do not need to spend it and give it to folks who do. They spend it and that creates demand for more goods and services. Demand in turn creates jobs and the virtuous cycle begins.

What happens if the people you give it to are one (or more) of the following:

lazy
incompetent
drug addicted
alcoholic
morons

Who gets to decide if someone has money "they don't need"?

How do you continue to motivate the most productive and best educated in society to continue to work hard, invest and take initiative?

J70

Quote from: whitey on June 03, 2017, 08:34:44 PM

Few points here.

lazy
incompetent
drug addicted
alcoholic
morons

How do you continue to motivate the most productive and best educated in society to continue to work hard, invest and take initiative?

Obviously the people set the policy on taxation through elections?

As for "motivation", has the Ayn Rand fantasy of the "makers" withdrawing their contributions from society ever been an issue anywhere? Say somewhere with relatively high taxes like Scandinavia or 1950s USA?

And on abuse or idiocy, should we apply that argument to everything? How about guns? Or driving?

whitey

Read what he said.....you TAKE money from people

What would I want to accumulate money or assets if someone could just decide to TAKE it

I understand my taxes could be raised, but the "re distributors" are proposing actual confiscation of assets. If you're okay with that....good for you

seafoid

Few points here.

lazy
incompetent
drug addicted
alcoholic
morons

There is no investment in the US. It's wall to wall st speculation

omochain

Quote from: whitey on June 03, 2017, 09:03:37 PM

What would I want to accumulate money or assets if someone could just decide to TAKE it

I understand my taxes could be raised, but the "re distributors" are proposing actual confiscation of assets. If you're okay with that....good for you

I was attempting to keep it simple for you.. for "take" please substitute "taxation".

Do you want to have a successful economy that is driven by giving everyone a fair shake or an Ayn Rand dog eat dog strategy that accumulates control of demand in the hands of the few. You are buying the trickle down, job creator BS hook line and sinker. It is just a line to justify the wealthy paying less tax. There is no evidence (other than short term gains) that it has been beneficial to the economy. But you are more concerned that some "poor lazy morons" might get something they don't deserve than accepting that it is a small cost for a growing, healthy democracy.

heganboy

Quote from: stew on June 03, 2017, 09:14:06 AM

Few points here.

Really, so how would you go about redistributing this wealth and what problems if any will arise when you start redistributing other peoples money? Should they kick the illegals out of America BEFORE redistributing this wealth or fack it, should you and your fellow illegals get to have money they have not earned also???

I cannot be arsed with the science because your other points are so sickening I thought they needed attention, you are some pup, you went were you did not have the right and want money from others you did not earn, what are you are a sanctuary city supporter?

Thank you for reminding me why I despise the looney left. )

You really are a dumbass

Redistribution of wealth gets mentioned and your Anne Coulter conditioned reflex wets the bed.

What do you think the tax system is other than redistribution of wealth?

Why do you think you have a government other than redistribution of wealth?

You short sighted gombeen. The reason for intelligent redistribution of wealth is to promote the creation of wealth in the first place. It's the basic tenet of capitalism.

The problem with the US economy is that Congress and the Senate have pursued short sighted goals for the few instead of the long term goals of the many.

How do I propose a redistribution of wealth? Let's start by taking money from the working schlubbs and continuing to fund a military.  I'm also thinking maybe we should tax some corporate profits to ensure that medicine and drugs actually are safe for consumers. I am also a fan of taking money from businesses and the workers and from capital gains to fund an education system, you know, for kids.
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

seafoid

Healthcare is 17% of GDP. At least 4% of GDP of that is pure profit taking. That could be redistributed.. 7% of GDP is prions.  Another 4% of GDP there. Prison numbers are 5x 1989 levels.

heganboy

lazy
incompetent
drug addicted
alcoholic
morons

In order asked
Those people become Republican politicians
The electorate does, when they vote based on a tax plan.
Capitalism.

whitey

Quote from: heganboy on June 03, 2017, 11:24:12 PM

lazy
incompetent
drug addicted
alcoholic
morons

In order asked
Those people become Republican politicians
The electorate does, when they vote based on a tax plan.
Capitalism.

So what would you view as an acceptable tax rate for (1) high earners (2) corporations (3) capital gains and (4) estate tax

heganboy

Acceptable rates are those that would promote economic growth for the country, provide for a good standard of education, and health care. Encourage the role of capitalism is it's purest form and remove the bloat from the US budget and create a growing expanding fair US economy based in appropriate spending.

If you think that picking four numbers helps your understanding of that goal buy a scratch card.

seafoid

The richest 1% own 50% of everything. They need to be dispossessed. 

J70

Quote from: whitey on June 03, 2017, 09:03:37 PM

Who is proposing "actual confiscation of assets" and what exactly does that mean?

stew

Quote from: heganboy on June 03, 2017, 11:14:46 PM
Quote from: stew on June 03, 2017, 09:14:06 AM

Few points here.

Really, so how would you go about redistributing this wealth and what problems if any will arise when you start redistributing other peoples money? Should they kick the illegals out of America BEFORE redistributing this wealth or fack it, should you and your fellow illegals get to have money they have not earned also???

I cannot be arsed with the science because your other points are so sickening I thought they needed attention, you are some pup, you went were you did not have the right and want money from others you did not earn, what are you are a sanctuary city supporter?

Thank you for reminding me why I despise the looney left. )

You really are a dumbass

Redistribution of wealth gets mentioned and your Anne Coulter conditioned reflex wets the bed.

What do you think the tax system is other than redistribution of wealth?

Why do you think you have a government other than redistribution of wealth?

You short sighted gombeen. The reason for intelligent redistribution of wealth is to promote the creation of wealth in the first place. It's the basic tenet of capitalism.

The problem with the US economy is that Congress and the Senate have pursued short sighted goals for the few instead of the long term goals of the many.

How do I propose a redistribution of wealth? Let's start by taking money from the working schlubbs and continuing to fund a military.  I'm also thinking maybe we should tax some corporate profits to ensure that medicine and drugs actually are safe for consumers. I am also a fan of taking money from businesses and the workers and from capital gains to fund an education system, you know, for kids.

Ach hegan you lost the rag there son, pray tell how I am short sighted?

Businesses are taxed as are the working and middle classes, the mega rich do not pay their fair share of taxes and the right deserves a lot of criticism for this however BO has just left office after eight awful years, what did he do to tackle the issue of taxation of the one percenters??????

No matter what way you slice it, deflect from it or hurl abuse at people who call you out, you had no right whatsoever to be in the United States, so forgive me if I give not one fiddlers fart on anything you have to say on matters pertaining to the US of A, you were there illegally and you are the poster chi

Few points here.

lazy
incompetent
drug addicted
alcoholic
morons

Hillary Clinton apparently Whitey! After all thats who the illegal sheep on here would have voted for after Saunders lay down and took the corruption that ended his run for POTUS.

I feel sorry for heganboy and his ilk, they contribute little but demand a lot they are not entitled to, they fail to see that if you destroy the basic tenets of a democracy /capitalistic society you actually leave no incentive for people to invest in growth and in the infrastructure of the country, heganboys cunning plan is to tax everyone except the illegals and the c***ts that are fit to but not willing to work, take many billions off rich investors through 'taxation' and they are supposed to be fine with their money being taken, it is typical of the left to want to earn nothing but to be given everything!

I seem to recall Obama bailing out the big banks and the City of Detroit via mega loans to major car companies, he forgot to stop the fat cats getting their so called bonus money for ruining the economy and losing many many billions of dollars, how does that work, I lose my company billions but hey, I get  a five million dollar bonus because my President is a useless twat!

The left had its chance, Trump is a democrat so hopefully next go around we can get a republican in there to sort out the corruption/incompetence of the left in the US.

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.