The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eamonnca1

foxcommander

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on May 02, 2017, 06:07:35 PM
Try holding your breath.

Eamon - that's a fairly immature response. I'll give you another chance to answer. Just tell the truth (i thought that was the standard you hold yourself to)

Do the left/democrat media (CNN/MSNBC etc.) tell lies? Yes or No.

Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

Eamonnca1

seafoid

Foxy

spin this :
Donald J. Trump‏
@realDonaldTrump
either elect more Republican Senators in 2018 or change the rules now to 51%. Our country needs a good "shutdown" in September to fix mess!

foxcommander

Quote from: seafoid on May 02, 2017, 07:38:10 PM
Foxy

spin this :
Donald J. Trump‏
@realDonaldTrump
either elect more Republican Senators in 2018 or change the rules now to 51%. Our country needs a good "shutdown" in September to fix mess!

Rather than deflect how about asking Eamon to answer the question. It wasn't a difficult one.
I'm just looking for an honest answer

omochain

OK Foxy, you are a great man for picking out the less common sins of the center while you ignore the great snow job that Fox et all have done selling working people that tax cuts for the wealthy will create their next job. The constant drumbeat from the right on how "trickle down" economics is the true path to working people's wage increases when there is no evidence to support this. Fox et all skew the evidence, constantly misinform and mix in a wee bit of racism to convince poor white folks that not taxing wealthy people is good for them. The real failure of the lame stream media is giving this BS false equivalency. It set the stage for Trump's moronic and misinformed BS.

Eamonnca1

He basically wants me to admit that the NYT made a typo once therefore they're just as bad as the 60 lies-per-minute cranked out by Fox News and the racist fascist hatred spewing out of the radio from the AM dial. If he thinks I'm going to play his silly little game he can think again.

foxcommander

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on May 02, 2017, 10:23:54 PM
He basically wants me to admit that the NYT made a typo once therefore they're just as bad as the 60 lies-per-minute cranked out by Fox News and the racist fascist hatred spewing out of the radio from the AM dial. If he thinks I'm going to play his silly little game he can think again.

It was a yes or no question. Shall we take your avoidance as a yes?
I'm pretty certain that if you thought they told the truth all the time you would have said no immediately.

I thought you'd be a bigger man and just come clean. Disappointing. Sad.

omochain

Way to go Eamonn. Let's see what the Fox comes up with to debunk the Left Coast liberal viewpoint.

omochain

Quote from: foxcommander on May 02, 2017, 10:49:19 PM

It was a yes or no question. Shall we take your avoidance as a yes?
I'm pretty certain that if you thought they told the truth all the time you would have said no immediately.

I thought you'd be a bigger man and just come clean. Disappointing. Sad.

When it comes to avoidance you are the master, cunning Fox

sid waddell

Quote from: foxcommander on May 02, 2017, 02:34:40 PM
Quote from: Eamonnca1 on May 02, 2017, 12:43:03 AM
Quote from: foxcommander on May 01, 2017, 11:25:55 PM
Maybe because the lies and delusion are exclusive to the left/democrat media?

Oh. Sweet. Jesus.

So going by your reaction can I get a yes or no answer to the following question please (I don't require a vague rambling)

Do the left/democrat media (CNN/MSNBC etc.) tell lies?
This from the chap that has already said he thinks Breitbart, Alex Jones and Infowars and the National Enquirer are credible and trustworthy sources.

You can't make this shit up.  ;D

DrinkingHarp

Republican Congressman suggests poor people don't deserve healthcare for not leading 'good lives'

https://www.yahoo.com/news/republican-congressman-suggests-poor-people-135208143.html

1st Sentence:
A Republican congressman has suggested that poorer Americans do not deserve affordable healthcare because they have not led "good lives" and so bring it on themselves when they get sick.

You have to love the Christian Right showing SO much compassion based on their religious up-bring  ::)

Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

whitey

Quote from: omochain on May 02, 2017, 09:53:47 PM
OK Foxy, you are a great man for picking out the less common sins of the center while you ignore the great snow job that Fox et all have done selling working people that tax cuts for the wealthy will create their next job. The constant drumbeat from the right on how "trickle down" economics is the true path to working people's wage increases when there is no evidence to support this. Fox et all skew the evidence, constantly misinform and mix in a wee bit of racism to convince poor white folks that not taxing wealthy people is good for them. The real failure of the lame stream media is giving this BS false equivalency. It set the stage for Trump's moronic and misinformed BS.

When a city/state like Chicago/IL is essentially bankrupt, my liberal family members point out that the reason there's no money for public education or public safety is that the "wealthy " aren't paying their fair share.   Read this and maybe you'll understand out why the private sector folks are sick to the teeth of funding a system with zero accountability

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/editorials/ct-pat-quinn-idot-patronage-madigan-edit-0430-20170428-story,amp.html