Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whitey

Quote from: J70 on February 04, 2017, 06:02:45 PM
Quote from: whitey on February 04, 2017, 05:33:46 PM
Quote from: J70 on February 04, 2017, 04:56:58 PM
Quote from: stew on February 04, 2017, 04:30:06 PM
Quote from: whitey on February 04, 2017, 01:36:03 PM
More Americans favor the ban than disapprove of it...Trump/Bannon playing a blinder...keep it up

The ones who are up in arms wouldnt vote for a Republican if their lives depended on it so he doesnt give a crap what they think

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/02/01/heres-how-many-americans-support-trumps-travel-ban/

The Reuters/Ipsos poll found that nearly a majority of 49 percent "strongly" or "somewhat" agreed with the ban, while 41 percent "strongly" or "somewhat" disagreed. Another ten percent were undecided.

I watched a video last night of an American Soldier in the middle East, he was with a bunch of Muslim civilians and he was listening to them complaining about Trumps executive orders, he asked them a simple question and it was this, " What would happen to me if I decided to go into town tonight on my own"
Their response was that the locals would come together, grab him, beat him until beat death and then "probably decapitate him"
He responded by thanking them for their honesty and then asked them why a President would let people like these into the United States, they had no answer because there is none.

The Muslim world demands infidels conform to their law then, hypocritically when they go to other countries they demand the law is changed to suit them, they succeeded in England for God's sake!

So desperate refugees = murderous thugs. Right stew.  ::)

How many Muslims in the US have committed murder?

The Marathon bombers attempted massacre on a grand scale!

The San Bernadino massacre!

Fort Hood Massacre!

Orlando Nightclub massacre,

How does that rate compare to white Christian males?

White Christian male refugees.......zero attempts at mass murder as far as I know

whitey

Quote from: Rossfan on February 04, 2017, 06:27:45 PM
Why am I not surprised that none of the right wing bigots here even mentioned the  Quebec Mosque murders, never mind condemn them.
Then we get the genius complaining that a US invader can't safely walk about in a country where he has no business.

I will give you a clue.....it's in the title of the thread

J70

Quote from: whitey on February 04, 2017, 06:57:43 PM
More Americans favor the ban than disapprove of it...Trump/Bannon playing a blinder...keep it up

The ones who are up in arms wouldnt vote for a Republican if their lives depended on it so he doesnt give a crap what they think

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/02/01/heres-how-many-americans-support-trumps-travel-ban/

The Reuters/Ipsos poll found that nearly a majority of 49 percent "strongly" or "somewhat" agreed with the ban, while 41 percent "strongly" or "somewhat" disagreed. Another ten percent were undecided.

I watched a video last night of an American Soldier in the middle East, he was with a bunch of Muslim civilians and he was listening to them complaining about Trumps executive orders, he asked them a simple question and it was this, " What would happen to me if I decided to go into town tonight on my own"
Their response was that the locals would come together, grab him, beat him until beat death and then "probably decapitate him"
He responded by thanking them for their honesty and then asked them why a President would let people like these into the United States, they had no answer because there is none.

The Muslim world demands infidels conform to their law then, hypocritically when they go to other countries they demand the law is changed to suit them, they succeeded in England for God's sake!

Fort Hood Massacre!

White Christian male refugees.......zero attempts at mass murder as far as I know

So it's only refugees that count now?

How many people have Muslim refugees killed?

foxcommander

Quote from: omagh_gael on February 04, 2017, 04:47:16 PM
Hold up, what Muslim laws (I take you mean Sharia law) have been brought into the UK legislature?

They don't use the government court system.  There are thought to be around 100 Sharia Law courts operating throughout the UK dispensing their own justice.

The beheadings are great craic altogether.
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

sid waddell

Quote from: foxcommander on February 04, 2017, 07:08:41 PM
Hold up, what Muslim laws (I take you mean Sharia law) have been brought into the UK legislature?

They don't use the government court system.  There are thought to be around 100 Sharia Law courts operating throughout the UK dispensing their own justice.

OK. So, the answer to the question is "none".

Great. Didn't take long to establish.

J70

Muslims are beheading each other in the U.K.?

foxcommander

Quote from: J70 on February 04, 2017, 07:11:56 PM

Typical liberal making shit up again.
I thought you'd know Sharia law off by heart seeing as you're such a big fan.

seafoid

50000 Americans a year die from drug overdoses. No interest in dealing with this. I wonder why.

J70

Quote from: foxcommander on February 04, 2017, 07:16:36 PM
Quote from: J70 on February 04, 2017, 07:11:56 PM

Typical liberal making shit up again.
I thought you'd know Sharia law off by heart.

What did I make up? I asked a simple question in response to your post? Hence the question mark : "?"

And why would I know sharia law off by heart?

foxcommander

So all these liberal protestors are hysterical about

- Despicable treatment of women
- Human rights issues
- LBGTQ rights issues
- A totalitarian regime
- An unjust court system

and they are pissed at what they perceive as Muslim rights not being upheld? Educate yourselves for f**ks sake.

J70

Quote from: foxcommander on February 04, 2017, 07:29:39 PM

- Human rights issues
- LBGTQ rights issues
- A totalitarian regime
- An unjust court system

and they are pissed at what they perceive as Muslim rights not being upheld? Educate yourselves for f**ks sake.

Your logic here seems to be taking in muslim refugees and allowing them to assimilate as hundreds of thousands of their co-religionists have done previously = supporting the implementation of sharia law.

Is that right?

whitey

Quote from: J70 on February 04, 2017, 07:03:19 PM

Fort Hood Massacre!

No....but we're discussing refugees right now. There's a whole other thread on gun culture

Marathon bombers were asylum seekers not refugees....a hair that liberals are happy to split all day long.

And faux asylum seekers to boot.....who somehow managed to con their way in

foxcommander

Quote from: J70 on February 04, 2017, 07:35:51 PM

- Human rights issues
- LBGTQ rights issues
- A totalitarian regime
- An unjust court system

Your logic here seems to be taking in muslim refugees and allowing them to assimilate as hundreds of thousands of their co-religionists have done previously = supporting the implementation of sharia law.

Is that right?

You can do your own research and educate yourself of how this is gradually pushed on a host country. There are plenty of articles to google.

J70

Quote from: whitey on February 04, 2017, 07:39:31 PM
Quote from: J70 on February 04, 2017, 07:03:19 PM

Fort Hood Massacre!

No....but we're discussing refugees right now. There's a whole other thread on gun culture

Marathon bombers were asylum seekers not refugees....a hair that liberals are happy to split all day long.

And faux asylum seekers to boot.....who somehow managed to con their way in

Spare me your "liberal" generalizations and stereotypes and address what I wrote.

I asked stew about his apparent lumping in of all would-be refugees with thugs who would apparently engage in a mob murder of a US soldier, and responded with the implication that there is no evidence among Muslims in the US to support such an assertion.

You responded with a list of mass murders by mostly US citizens and legal residents and two long-settled refugees who basically grew up here.

So what exactly is your point? That there is a serious risk to the US from admitting Muslim refugees and so they should not get in?

J70

Quote from: foxcommander on February 04, 2017, 07:44:19 PM
Quote from: J70 on February 04, 2017, 07:35:51 PM

- Human rights issues
- LBGTQ rights issues
- A totalitarian regime
- An unjust court system

Is that right?

You can do your own research and educate yourself of how this is gradually pushed on a host country. There are plenty of articles to google.

Why don't you just give us a few examples?

Where has sharia law been imposed on the west? Or even a serious attempt at imposition?