Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sid waddell

Quote from: stew on February 04, 2017, 02:52:36 AM
Quote from: sid waddell on February 03, 2017, 10:13:20 PM
Quote from: seafoid on February 03, 2017, 09:36:55 PM
Elizabeth Warren ‏@SenWarren  4 h

Plus
And @realDonaldTrump issued an order that puts 2 @GoldmanSachs execs in charge of gutting the rules that protect you from financial fraud.

After literally standing next to Wall St CEOs, @realDonaldTrump made it easier for investment advisors to cheat you out of your savings.

@realDonaldTrump talked a big game about Wall St during his campaign – but as @POTUS, we're finding out whose side he's really on.

Funny how the Trumpflakes here don't much like discussing or defending policy.

Very important to keep the discussion "on topic" for them - which is whining about CNN, "libtards", "SJWs" and "snowflakes" etc.

They need their own little safe space, after all.

Sid you are an absolute balloon, no,harm to you son.

I remember the time when Obama got elected and the republicans took to the streeta and rooted and burned the flag and kicked the sh it,out of Obama supporters for winning the election............. Oh wait, didn't happen.

The liberals disgust me, you are accountable for nothing and you stand for less than nothing, Trump is an idiot savant in my opinion but he was elected by the people for the people, so yet again, suck,it up and make sure the hoor does not get reelected in 2020 you whinging negative butches, move on already.

To quote your good friend Whitey (I wonder how he got that user name by the way  ;D), keep it up, Stew, keep it up.

sid waddell

Quote from: seafoid on February 04, 2017, 09:57:04 AM
1.   Christopher Hayes ‏@chrislhayes 21 h
Christopher Hayes retweeted  Donald J. Trump
Not *one word* about the Muslims slaughtered in their house of worship by a white supremacist Trump fan. Not one.

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 21 h 

A new radical Islamic terrorist has just attacked in Louvre Museum in Paris. Tourists were locked down. France on edge again. GET SMART U.S.

Funny how French and Belgians aren't banned too, isn't it? Their own citizens were behind recent terrorist atrocities there.

So surely, by Tiny Hands' standards, you'd think they'd be a threat, no?

Surely there would be large support in the US for banning the French in particular - the memory of their shameful cheese-eating surrender monkeys act when they wouldn't help the Yanks invade Iraq is still strong, after all.

Denn Forever

"I'm certain the president will not like this decision" - Washington state Attorney General Bob Ferguson.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38864253
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

seafoid

Quote from: sid waddell on February 04, 2017, 11:19:44 AM
Quote from: seafoid on February 04, 2017, 09:57:04 AM
1.   Christopher Hayes ‏@chrislhayes 21 h
Christopher Hayes retweeted  Donald J. Trump
Not *one word* about the Muslims slaughtered in their house of worship by a white supremacist Trump fan. Not one.

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 21 h 

A new radical Islamic terrorist has just attacked in Louvre Museum in Paris. Tourists were locked down. France on edge again. GET SMART U.S.

Funny how French and Belgians aren't banned too, isn't it? Their own citizens were behind recent terrorist atrocities there.

So surely, by Tiny Hands' standards, you'd think they'd be a threat, no?

Surely there would be large support in the US for banning the French in particular - the memory of their shameful cheese-eating surrender monkeys act when they wouldn't help the Yanks invade Iraq is still strong, after all.
At the moment he is solving imaginary problems . He has no policies for the real stuff.

whitey

More Americans favor the ban than disapprove of it...Trump/Bannon playing a blinder...keep it up

The ones who are up in arms wouldnt vote for a Republican if their lives depended on it so he doesnt give a crap what they think

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/02/01/heres-how-many-americans-support-trumps-travel-ban/

The Reuters/Ipsos poll found that nearly a majority of 49 percent "strongly" or "somewhat" agreed with the ban, while 41 percent "strongly" or "somewhat" disagreed. Another ten percent were undecided.

Milltown Row2

Ah those polls that said Trump had no chance!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

stew

Quote from: whitey on February 04, 2017, 01:36:03 PM
More Americans favor the ban than disapprove of it...Trump/Bannon playing a blinder...keep it up

The ones who are up in arms wouldnt vote for a Republican if their lives depended on it so he doesnt give a crap what they think

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/02/01/heres-how-many-americans-support-trumps-travel-ban/

The Reuters/Ipsos poll found that nearly a majority of 49 percent "strongly" or "somewhat" agreed with the ban, while 41 percent "strongly" or "somewhat" disagreed. Another ten percent were undecided.

I watched a video last night of an American Soldier in the middle East, he was with a bunch of Muslim civilians and he was listening to them complaining about Trumps executive orders, he asked them a simple question and it was this, " What would happen to me if I decided to go into town tonight on my own"
Their response was that the locals would come together, grab him, beat him until beat death and then "probably decapitate him"
He responded by thanking them for their honesty and then asked them why a President would let people like these into the United States, they had no answer because there is none.

The Muslim world demands infidels conform to their law then, hypocritically when they go to other countries they demand the law is changed to suit them, they succeeded in England for God's sake!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

omagh_gael

Hold up, what Muslim laws (I take you mean Sharia law) have been brought into the UK legislature?

Gabriel_Hurl

QuoteDonald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 21 h 

What a f**king joke.

6 Muslims are slaughtered in their own mosque in his neighbouring country and not a peep from the Orange one.

J70

Quote from: stew on February 04, 2017, 04:30:06 PM

I watched a video last night of an American Soldier in the middle East, he was with a bunch of Muslim civilians and he was listening to them complaining about Trumps executive orders, he asked them a simple question and it was this, " What would happen to me if I decided to go into town tonight on my own"
Their response was that the locals would come together, grab him, beat him until beat death and then "probably decapitate him"
He responded by thanking them for their honesty and then asked them why a President would let people like these into the United States, they had no answer because there is none.

The Muslim world demands infidels conform to their law then, hypocritically when they go to other countries they demand the law is changed to suit them, they succeeded in England for God's sake!

So desperate refugees = murderous thugs. Right stew.  ::)

How many Muslims in the US have committed murder?

sid waddell

Just like what would have happened if a British soldier or agent had decided to go out on their own on a Saturday night in, say, South Armagh, where you're from, if I remember correctly.

Like say, Robert Nairac. Who did go out on his own to a bar in Drumintee. And ended up in a meat blender in a factory in Dundalk some hours later.

And that of course, according to you, would have been good reason for Britain to ban all Irish people from going there.

whitey

Quote from: J70 on February 04, 2017, 04:56:58 PM

The Marathon bombers attempted massacre on a grand scale!

The San Bernadino massacre!

Fort Hood Massacre!

Orlando Nightclub massacre,

sid waddell

Quote from: whitey on February 04, 2017, 05:33:46 PM

Fort Hood Massacre!

But this isn't about Muslims of course, or so Tiny Hands and his cult-like followers claim, all the while proving that's exactly what it's about.

Muslims.

And nothing else.

J70

Quote from: whitey on February 04, 2017, 05:33:46 PM

Fort Hood Massacre!

How does that rate compare to white Christian males?

Rossfan

Why am I not surprised that none of the right wing bigots here even mentioned the  Quebec Mosque murders, never mind condemn them.
Then we get the genius complaining that a US invader can't safely walk about in a country where he has no business.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM