The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seafoid

Quote from: whitey on February 03, 2017, 01:55:02 PM
Democrats only have themselves to blame ramming their Uber PC agenda down everyone's throats for years.  This is the backlash.....and it's going to be very, very ugly.

The lefties the world over have painted themselves into a corner and offer no real opposition

Labour Party destroyed by the Tories in the last election

Brexit vote

Le Pen

Trump

It's time they got their heads out of their collective arses and started addressing issues their constituents actually care about
the Tories have a majority of 16, Whitey.
And Brexit will probably kill the party.

Do Brits really want to eat chicken that has been washed in chlorine?

No wides

Quote from: seafoid on February 02, 2017, 09:13:39 PM
Quote from: J70 on February 02, 2017, 07:52:51 PM
Quote from: seafoid on February 02, 2017, 07:44:12 PM
Hate speech now should be controlled. The soi disant dangerous f**got is a provocateur

But then you run into the problem of who gets to define what is hate speech.
Start off with Twitter

Or here - false news like you report is as bad as hate speech - good thing is there are only about 28 actual real people who use this forum and most think you talk shite.

No wides

Quote from: seafoid on February 03, 2017, 02:11:51 PM
Democrats only have themselves to blame ramming their Uber PC agenda down everyone's throats for years.  This is the backlash.....and it's going to be very, very ugly.

The lefties the world over have painted themselves into a corner and offer no real opposition

Brexit vote

Le Pen

Trump

It's time they got their heads out of their collective arses and started addressing issues their constituents actually care about

You prove my point time and time again!

foxcommander

Spotted at Berkeley - protesters with a sign that read "Hate free zone" as they were attacking the police and beating up people attending a speech. So there's a "good" hate and a "bad" hate ? LOL!

Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

seafoid

Quote from: No wides on February 03, 2017, 02:34:58 PM
Quote from: seafoid on February 03, 2017, 02:11:51 PM

Brexit vote

Le Pen

Trump

You prove my point time and time again!
Who are you?

foxcommander

I did have to laugh at the dublin protesters wanting to get in on the act. You have a corrupt government at home you should focus on instead, not worry about a 90 day travel ban somewhere else in the world that doesn't affect you.
Being stoked up by the usual suspects wanting to keep themselves relevant for funding at the taxpayers expense.
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

whitey

Quote from: J70 on February 03, 2017, 02:02:17 PM

Brexit vote

Le Pen

Trump

Where does someone like yourself lie in the blame spectrum whitey?

Absolutely nowhere!

I vote for the best candidate regardless of what party they belong to. Unfortunately in MA, the Democrats almost exclusively pick sicken your hole SJW type candidates

J70

Quote from: whitey on February 03, 2017, 03:08:16 PM

Brexit vote

Le Pen

Trump

Absolutely nowhere!

I vote for the best candidate regardless of what party they belong to. Unfortunately in MA, the Democrats almost exclusively pick sicken your hole SJW type candidates

And the rest of us whom you're constantly lecturing DON'T vote for the best candidate?

No wides

Quote from: foxcommander on February 03, 2017, 02:36:55 PM
Spotted at Berkeley - protesters with a sign that read "Hate free zone" as they were attacking the police and beating up people attending a speech. So there's a "good" hate and a "bad" hate ? LOL!

You couldn't make it up, hypocrisy rules.

seafoid

The Cato Institute looked into terrorist killings by Muslims from the 7 countries in the US since 1975  . None

whitey

Quote from: J70 on February 03, 2017, 03:17:58 PM

Brexit vote

Le Pen

Trump

Absolutely nowhere!

And the rest of us whom you're constantly lecturing DON'T vote for the best candidate?

Looking at who my progressive Facebook Friends vote for, they'd elect the most terrible crooked  Democratic candidate over a highly qualified, reasonable middle of the road  Republican who disagrees with them on even just one issue. Even if he/she agreed with them on everything they'd invent some reason not to vote for them

I'm sure you're more open minded than that though!

heganboy

Quote from: whitey on February 03, 2017, 03:29:28 PM
a highly qualified, reasonable middle of the road  Republican

There are many highly qualified middle of the road Republicans. Not many of them stood for election for president.
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

J70

Brexit vote

Le Pen

Trump

Absolutely nowhere!

Looking at who my progressive Facebook Friends vote for, they'd elect the most terrible crooked  Democratic candidate over a highly qualified, reasonable middle of the road  Republican who disagrees with them on even just one issue. Even if he/she agreed with them on everything they'd invent some reason not to vote for them

And you don't think that happens on the GOP side?

Just why, for example, do you think an outfit like the NRA wields such influence?

whitey

Quote from: J70 on February 03, 2017, 03:55:11 PM

Brexit vote

Le Pen

Trump

Absolutely nowhere!

Just why, for example, do you think an outfit like the NRA wields such influence?

Sure it does...."partisans"vote for the party not the person.

I'm not a partisan though, I'm a conservative independent who has donated money to and voted for Democrats on several occasions.

Have you ever donated money to or voted for a Republican?

J70

Quote from: whitey on February 03, 2017, 04:11:55 PM
Quote from: J70 on February 03, 2017, 03:55:11 PM

Brexit vote

Le Pen

Trump

Absolutely nowhere!

Sure it does...."partisans"vote for the party not the person.

I'm not a partisan though, I'm a conservative independent who has donated money to and voted for Democrats on several occasions.

Have you ever donated money to or voted for a Republican?

Yes. Bloomberg. One of our best mayors. I'd go for someone like him every day of the week. Unfortunately, the GOP doesn't serve those candidates up too often, especially in NY.  He went independent halfway through his term given their national move to the right. Now we get certifiable lunatics like Carl Paladino. The ladies from Maine, Chaffee (before he left too) and so on are the outliers now.

I'd have given John McCain a serious look, especially if he'd gone with Lieberman as he wanted to, but Palin busted any prospect of that. I would've gone for Obama-Biden in the end anyway, but McCain is still an example of someone I would definitely have seriously considered if the Dem candidate was poor. GW Bush - never in a million years. His pappy - as president, yes. As candidate, less so.