The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whitey

sid waddell

Quote from: whitey on January 29, 2017, 12:28:36 AM
Keep it up
Perhaps by 2018, you'll have learned to make a post without using the words "Keep it up" or some other nonsense alt-right (far right) cliche.

I see you're still utterly silent about Trump's blatantly fascist policies.

Which says a lot.

whitey

Quote from: sid waddell on January 29, 2017, 01:06:14 AM
Keep it up
Perhaps by 2018, you'll have learned to make a post without using the words "Keep it up" or some other nonsense alt-right (far right) cliche.

Which says a lot.

Haha...i never voted for him.  Im more of a Mitt Romney type of conservative.  Fiscally conservative and socially moderate. 

The Democrats only have themselves to blame for Trump getting elected.  They were so busy patting themselves on the back congratulating each other as to how enlightened and progressive they were, they failed to see that they were about to get punched in the mouth with a set of brass knuckles

Lame Stream Media wanted Trump so badly because he was the only "Republican" they thought she could beat......as a result he got upwards of $5B in free advertising from them.  Guess the old "pied piper" routine they cooked up with their buddy John Podesta didnt quite work out as they planned

Of course, these are only my opinions......and the opinions of conservatives are usually either wrong or underpinned by rascism/sexism/homophobia/islamophobia so they dont count.

As I pointed out a few weeks ago both Bernie Sanders and Joe Biden explained what the problem was but according to J70 they were full of $hit too.

So keep the flame lit, keep on track and Trump will get a thumping at the midterms

sid waddell

Quote from: whitey on January 29, 2017, 01:57:06 AM
Keep it up

Which says a lot.

Haha...i never voted for him.  Im more of a Mitt Romney type of conservative.  Fiscally conservative and socially moderate. 

The Democrats only have themselves to blame for Trump getting elected.  They were so busy patting themselves on the back congratulating each other as to how enlightened and progressive they were, they failed to see that they were about to get punched in the mouth with a set of brass knuckles

Lame Stream Media wanted Trump so badly because he was the only "Republican" they thought she could beat......as a result he got upwards of $5B in free advertising from them.  Guess the old "pied piper" routine they cooked up with their buddy John Podesta didnt quite work out as they planned

Of course, these are only my opinions......and the opinions of conservatives are usually either wrong or underpinned by rascism/sexism/homophobia/islamophobia so they dont count.

As I pointed out a few weeks ago both Bernie Sanders and Joe Biden explained what the problem was but according to J70 they were full of $hit too.

So keep the flame lit, keep on track and Trump will get a thumping at the midterms

"A Mitt Romney type of conservative", but you're "independent".  ;D

"Lame stream media", you just couldn't resist another meaningless cliche, could you.

Keep it up.  ;D

J70

Keep it up

Which says a lot.

I didn't say they were full of shit. Get your f**king story straight if you are going to call people out.

I said Bernie's reasons for being pissed off with the Democrats were likely diametrically opposed to yours. He may be concerned about working and middle class people, but his solutions are bigger government, much more taxes for the wealthy, free college and healthcare and so forth. Bernie has ALWAYS been pissed off with the Democrats, albeit less so than at the Republicans. Hence his independence.

As for Biden, given that he was responding to a question about declining support, my point was what the hell else was he going to say except to offer platitudes about the Dems having to do more to appeal to that segment. If he has expanded on that and offered actual solutions, by all means give us some info on that.

As for your opinions, how about posting something of substance instead of the carry-on you've been at recently. You've had plenty of opportunity to engage on the sanctuary city/immigration stuff, but you've offered nothing except telling us to "keep it up" because apparently our statements have some great meaning for the 2018 midterms.

Like I said, its getting tedious.

whitey

Quote from: sid waddell on January 29, 2017, 02:03:35 AM
Keep it up

Which says a lot.

"Lame stream media", you just couldn't resist another meaningless cliche, could you.

Keep it up.  ;D

Yes....thats why i used the word Conservative rather than using the word Republican.

Not all Conservatives are Republicans and not all Liberal are Democrats.

Its not really a hard concept for people of average intelligence to grasp

KIU

sid waddell

Quote from: whitey on January 29, 2017, 02:11:01 AM
Keep it up

Which says a lot.

Keep it up.  ;D

Yes....thats why i used the word Conservative rather than using the word Republican.

KIU
Forgive me while I fall over laughing at you denigrating those of average intelligence.  ;D

whitey

Quote from: sid waddell on January 29, 2017, 02:15:35 AM
Quote from: whitey on January 29, 2017, 02:11:01 AM
Keep it up

Which says a lot.

Keep it up.  ;D

KIU
Forgive me while I fall over laughing at you denigrating those of average intelligence.  ;D

Haha...I thought youd enjoy that one

No wides

Some intellectual wits on this board, looks like a few boys cracked a few off last night posting anonymously to another anonymous poster about something they obviously know f**k all about.

sid waddell

Quote from: No wides on January 29, 2017, 08:52:12 AM
Some intellectual wits on this board, looks like a few boys cracked a few off last night posting anonymously to another anonymous poster about something they obviously know f**k all about.
Ah, and inevitably the "chic bigot", the one poster above all who could never be accused of knowing f**k all about anything weighs in for his say about yet another thing he knows f**k all about.  ;D

whitey

Quote from: sid waddell on January 29, 2017, 11:59:52 AM
Ah, and inevitably the "chic bigot", the one poster above all who could never be accused of knowing f**k all about anything weighs in for his say about yet another thing he knows f**k all about.  ;D

Don't know who you're referring to, but it most certainly wasn't me

sid waddell

Quote from: whitey on January 29, 2017, 12:16:05 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on January 29, 2017, 11:59:52 AM

Don't know who you're referring to, but it most certainly wasn't me
Figures that you don't understand the quote function.

Figures that you'd immediately think a post referring to another poster as a bigot would refer to you, though.

You obviously have some self-awareness.  ;D

whitey

J70

Apparently some judges have partially shelved Trump's muslim ban, which unfolded with no regard whatsoever for the actual people caught up in it. That should get him going on Twitter.

Take Your Points