The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J70

Trump, November 7, 2012:

We can't let this happen. We should march on Washington and prevent this travesty. Our nation is totally divided.

gallsman

Quote from: No wides on January 21, 2017, 02:30:09 PM
I am under the impression you are thick as champ. Least you have the whiskey. ;D ;D ;D

More than either of you have going on between your ears.

Armamike

Quote from: stew on January 21, 2017, 12:35:31 PM
Quote from: seafoid on January 20, 2017, 09:56:40 PM
I think he will be assassinated

Wanna bet?

If the last tube didn't get the dart this one won't!

By the way, I loved the way the liberals made a show of themselves boycotting the inauguration, classless arsehokes, especially the Hollywood maggots, the thing is over, you lost now f**k off for another four years, oh and one last thing, not one of the tubes that was going to move to Canada if Trump won did so, useless b**tards all.

Yeah don't you just hate those folk who don't follow up on their promises. Let's see how the wall project goes.
That's just, like your opinion man.

Gmac

Quote from: J70 on January 21, 2017, 03:28:56 PM
Trump, November 7, 2012:

We can't let this happen. We should march on Washington and prevent this travesty. Our nation is totally divided.
did anyone march though?
I don't have a problem with protesting but when the protesters smash windows ,burn property ,attack police and shut down roadways stopping people from traveling freely I feel that the law should come down on them like a tone of bricks.

J70

Quote from: Gmac on January 21, 2017, 03:46:59 PM
Quote from: J70 on January 21, 2017, 03:28:56 PM
Trump, November 7, 2012:

did anyone march though?
I don't have a problem with protesting but when the protesters smash windows ,burn property ,attack police and shut down roadways stopping people from traveling freely I feel that the law should come down on them like a tone of bricks.

Absolutely agree.

Hardy

Is anybody watching this shambolic carry on (you couldn't call it a speech) at Langley. Absolutely jaw-dropping. Apart from the self congratulatory bombast and the peevish point scoring, it makes Jolene Bunting look like Cicero.

Boycey

Quote from: Hardy on January 21, 2017, 08:36:23 PM
Is anybody watching this shambolic carry on (you couldn't call it a speech) at Langley. Absolutely jaw-dropping. Apart from the self congratulatory bombast and the peevish point scoring, it makes Jolene Bunting look like Cicero.

It's car crash stuff it really is..

Imposerous

Quote from: Hardy on January 21, 2017, 08:36:23 PM

+1. Shocking stuff.  A buffoon.  A dangerous buffoon.

Seamus

Quote from: bennydorano on January 21, 2017, 12:10:07 PM
Quote from: Seamus on January 20, 2017, 10:39:58 PM
It's always a great day when a criminal leaves office, hopefully the last criminal US President of our time and thank God we dodged the Hillary bullet which really added to the day.

The only issue now is who is going to protect us from Unicorn farts?

Fantastic speech, great to see he is not giving in to the bullying of the enemy which includes the Neocons.

Hopefully our President's first call to action is to get rid of The Federal Reserve as the issuer of currency and their collection agency the IRS.
The FRB is already on it's knees, now it's time to finish them off which Trump is all for. The last President to attempt this was JFK and we all know what happened to him. Speaking of JFK, our last great President, he has a lot to answer for in the dumbing down of the Irish people which is well evident in this forum.

The Rent-A-Mob scenes also brought a smile to my face.
What would you replace the FR & IS with out of interest?

Do you actually know who The Federal Reserve are and where the income taxes generated by the IRS go? If you do you should be well able to answer your own question.
"I wish I could inspire the same confidence in the truth which is so readily accorded to lies".

bennydorano

Thought it was a pretty straightforward question, thought you might have a straightforward answer.

omochain

+1
Yep I would love to read his answer

stew

The President says he is going to focus on American jobs and is going to put America first, I have no problem with either of those statements, for the life of me I have no idea why he would alienate countries that the States has great relationships with, he sort of did that.

That forum was not one to bash what came before, he did that and it sullied proceedings in doing so, Obama in my opinion was brutal but time and place and all that.

it is going to be fascinating to see what sort of job he is going to do, no one knows, the amount on here that know he is going to be a disaster is ridiculous, the fact is we know nothing, the party will have to rein him in from time to time and they will, Paul Ryan is no dozer and the party will no doubt rail against him from time to time.

I think history will show that he was an decent President, he will do me if he does in fact help those in inner cities, revamps industry and creates jobs as well as hammers the shit out of ISIS and tightens the borders, elects a conservative Supreme Court Judge and revamps Obamacare and reduces the 20 trillion debt by 25%.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Captain Obvious

As a president history will be kind to Obama and what greatly helps his legacy is that he was a decent and popular individual unlike the current president. Of course a few of his haters won't ever see or want to believe he did a good job in office and when Trump now does a terrible job which he more than likely will, his followers will look to blame Obama for Trumps woes.

US politics god bless it indeed.

sid waddell

President Poodle's press secretary has just held his first press briefing.

He shouted for five minutes, berates a tweet, tries to claim the crowds at Poodle's inauguration were "the biggest ever"  ;D ;D ;D, and then storms off without answering any questions.  ;D ;D ;D

Oh, they're making this so easy.

Sean Spicer, you are FAKE NEWS.

sid waddell

Quote from: Seamus on January 21, 2017, 10:12:02 PM
Quote from: bennydorano on January 21, 2017, 12:10:07 PM
Quote from: Seamus on January 20, 2017, 10:39:58 PM
It's always a great day when a criminal leaves office, hopefully the last criminal US President of our time and thank God we dodged the Hillary bullet which really added to the day.

The only issue now is who is going to protect us from Unicorn farts?

Fantastic speech, great to see he is not giving in to the bullying of the enemy which includes the Neocons.

Hopefully our President's first call to action is to get rid of The Federal Reserve as the issuer of currency and their collection agency the IRS.
The FRB is already on it's knees, now it's time to finish them off which Trump is all for. The last President to attempt this was JFK and we all know what happened to him. Speaking of JFK, our last great President, he has a lot to answer for in the dumbing down of the Irish people which is well evident in this forum.

The Rent-A-Mob scenes also brought a smile to my face.
What would you replace the FR & IS with out of interest?

Do you actually know who The Federal Reserve are and where the income taxes generated by the IRS go? If you do you should be well able to answer your own question.
That's not an answer to the question, mate.

Good luck chasing the giant lizards.

You'll need it.