The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gallsman

Quote from: stew on January 20, 2017, 09:24:00 PM
Boys and girls he cannot possibly be any worse than that useless b**tard that just left the white house, bottom five President ever.

This is an interesting claim given that none of us would reasonably believe you could name more than three of them without resorting to Google.

Gmac

Michael flatleys dancers getting a run out at inaugural ball ,it's unreal the bitterness I've seen on Twitter coming from Ireland over this.

No wides

Quote from: gallsman on January 21, 2017, 01:21:41 AM
Boys and girls he cannot possibly be any worse than that useless b**tard that just left the white house, bottom five President ever.

This is an interesting claim given that none of us would reasonably believe you could name more than three of them without resorting to Google.

Don't judge others by your own level of stupidity.

bennydorano

Quote from: Seamus on January 20, 2017, 10:39:58 PM
It's always a great day when a criminal leaves office, hopefully the last criminal US President of our time and thank God we dodged the Hillary bullet which really added to the day.

The only issue now is who is going to protect us from Unicorn farts?

Fantastic speech, great to see he is not giving in to the bullying of the enemy which includes the Neocons.

Hopefully our President's first call to action is to get rid of The Federal Reserve as the issuer of currency and their collection agency the IRS.
The FRB is already on it's knees, now it's time to finish them off which Trump is all for. The last President to attempt this was JFK and we all know what happened to him. Speaking of JFK, our last great President, he has a lot to answer for in the dumbing down of the Irish people which is well evident in this forum.

The Rent-A-Mob scenes also brought a smile to my face.
What would you replace the FR & IS with out of interest?

stew

So you speak for everyone now do you bladder?

Tell us some more about the lovely, expensive whiskeys you love to store and imbibe, fascinating stuff altogether.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

No wides

Quote from: stew on January 21, 2017, 12:30:12 PM

So you speak for everyone now do you bladder?

Tell us some more about the lovely, expensive whiskeys you love to store and imbibe, fascinating stuff altogether.

;D ;D ;D ;D

stew

Quote from: seafoid on January 20, 2017, 09:56:40 PM
I think he will be assassinated

Wanna bet?

If the last tube didn't get the dart this one won't!

By the way, I loved the way the liberals made a show of themselves boycotting the inauguration, classless arsehokes, especially the Hollywood maggots, the thing is over, you lost now f**k off for another four years, oh and one last thing, not one of the tubes that was going to move to Canada if Trump won did so, useless Bastards all.

foxcommander

Quote from: stew on January 21, 2017, 12:35:31 PM

Wanna bet?

By the way, I loved the way the liberals made a show of themselves boycotting the inauguration, classless arsehokes, especially the Hollywood maggots, the thing is over, you lost now f**k off for another four years, oh and one last thing, not one of the tubes that was going to move to Canada if Trump won did so, useless b**tards all.

Democrats indeed. The hypocrisy about honouring the result showed these protestors in their true light.

These Hilary supporting celebs u-turned and have stated that the world will be a better place if they stay exactly where they are. You can't listen to a word they utter - that's just been proved. And morons actually pay attention to these "stars". Good grief.
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

gallsman

The two most renowned wits on the board coming together. An intellectual force to be reckoned with  ::)

vallankumous

I wish people across the world would start telling us FG are a dead cert for the next Government. Nothing like being told what to think by outsiders to get the opposite result.

No wides

Quote from: gallsman on January 21, 2017, 12:55:14 PM
The two most renowned wits on the board coming together. An intellectual force to be reckoned with  ::)

Suck it up numpty.

gallsman

Suck what up exactly? Are you under the impression that you have won whatever this is?

No wides

I am under the impression you are thick as champ. Least you have the whiskey. ;D ;D ;D

J70

Quote from: stew on January 21, 2017, 12:35:31 PM

Wanna bet?

By the way, I loved the way the liberals made a show of themselves boycotting the inauguration, classless arsehokes, especially the Hollywood maggots, the thing is over, you lost now f**k off for another four years, oh and one last thing, not one of the tubes that was going to move to Canada if Trump won did so, useless b**tards all.

Yes, because this kind of histrionics never occurs on the right. Ted Nugent never said he would be dead or in jail within a year if the "subhuman" Obama was reelected. None of THEM were saying they'd leave the country. We didn't have a slew of secession petitions in 2012/13.

And you, of all people, calling people "classless" with the hysterical, idiotic, conspiracy shite you come out with with respect to Hillary!

stew

Quote from: gallsman on January 21, 2017, 12:55:14 PM

Coming from just about the dumbest arrogant git on the board your opinion means nothing bladdy!6