The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syferus

Sure isn't Trump's day job since he went belly up in the 90s to be the front man for the brand? Slap the name on something and do a few PR calls. Probably makes him more quailifed to be a politician than most.

stew

Quote from: seafoid on January 20, 2017, 06:51:01 PM
All the shite about God. Why didn't God make sure Lehman Bros wasn't leveraged 27 to 1?

Free will dear boy, free will. )
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

stew

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on January 20, 2017, 06:56:15 PM
As speeches go thats about the worst i seen from an incoming president! Start as you mean to continue! If he sees out the first 2 years he do well! How excately is he going to get these jobs all bck when america up to the balls in debt to the chinese! It not affect him; he still be a billionaire in 4 yrs time

So you are hoping he is going to do well then?  :-[

stew

Boys and girls he cannot possibly be any worse than that useless bastard that just left the white house, bottom five President ever.

stew

Quote from: mrdeeds on January 20, 2017, 06:08:26 PM
Such a negative speech. The clapping sounded recorded and the mall was almost empty.

Right enough, sure nobody wanted him in the first place........oh wait  ::)

The dems had to have queen Hillary, rigged the primary against Bernie and their beloved candidate got the sh it kicked out of her by President Trump, good enough for the cheating lying Bastards!  :)

Gabriel_Hurl

72.7million people didn't want him

seafoid

whitey

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on January 20, 2017, 09:43:33 PM

Doesn't matter a flcuk......he won the votes of tha people that mattered

She outspent him 2:1

https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/graphics/2016-presidential-campaign-fundraising/

She started off with a huge electoral college advantage

www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/the-fix/wp/2016/05/02/republicans-have-a-massive-electoral-map-problem-that-has-nothing-to-do-with-donald-trump/

And she still didn't win!

LeoMc

Now its time to talk the talk.
It will be interesting to see how his actions over the first hundred days live up to the expectations he has given to his supporters.
His America First protectionism cannot sit to well with the GB brexit negotiators though I am sure it will be music to the ears of Beijing and Moscow.
His promise to bring back jobs will not sit well with the venture capitalists and money first men he has packed his cabinet with.

I hope he can live up to the expectations he has set for himself.

J70

Quote from: stew on January 20, 2017, 09:24:00 PM
Boys and girls he cannot possibly be any worse than that useless b**tard that just left the white house, bottom five President ever.

You cannot possibly make a serious argument that he is in the bottom five.

That is if you have any clue about the presidential history.

foxcommander

Quote from: J70 on January 20, 2017, 10:11:23 PM
You cannot possibly make a serious argument that he is in the bottom five.

That is if you have any clue about the presidential history.

You're right. Bottom two.
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

stew

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on January 20, 2017, 09:43:33 PM

Bullshit, the figure is probably closer to 110 million, you forget the people who voted for him because they hated Clinton for the hateful turd  that she is!

Few wanted this and you dems brought it on yourselves so f**k youse, I have no sympathy for ye at all at all.

Seamus

It's always a great day when a criminal leaves office, hopefully the last criminal US President of our time and thank God we dodged the Hillary bullet which really added to the day.

The only issue now is who is going to protect us from Unicorn farts?

Fantastic speech, great to see he is not giving in to the bullying of the enemy which includes the Neocons.

Hopefully our President's first call to action is to get rid of The Federal Reserve as the issuer of currency and their collection agency the IRS.
The FRB is already on it's knees, now it's time to finish them off which Trump is all for. The last President to attempt this was JFK and we all know what happened to him. Speaking of JFK, our last great President, he has a lot to answer for in the dumbing down of the Irish people which is well evident in this forum.

The Rent-A-Mob scenes also brought a smile to my face.
"I wish I could inspire the same confidence in the truth which is so readily accorded to lies".

foxcommander

Quote from: Seamus on January 20, 2017, 10:39:58 PM

Hilarious. Knocking over bins. Way to protest!!
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

sid waddell

Quote from: Seamus on January 20, 2017, 10:39:58 PM
It's always a great day when a criminal leaves office, hopefully the last criminal US President of our time and thank God we dodged the Hillary bullet which really added to the day.

The only issue now is who is going to protect us from Unicorn farts?

Fantastic speech, great to see he is not giving in to the bullying of the enemy which includes the Neocons.

Hopefully our President's first call to action is to get rid of The Federal Reserve as the issuer of currency and their collection agency the IRS.
The FRB is already on it's knees, now it's time to finish them off which Trump is all for. The last President to attempt this was JFK and we all know what happened to him. Speaking of JFK, our last great President, he has a lot to answer for in the dumbing down of the Irish people which is well evident in this forum.

Have you found the giant lizards yet, mate?