The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seafoid

Mr Harrison didn't mention what a refreshing change Mr Streicher's alt fact journalism is after years of the Sinn Féin press office and Irish Times moaning about toilets for transexuals and social justice and other such fripperies . How lovely on the mountain are the feet of him who brings alt news.

screenexile

So Trump was paying off the media??

http://www.mediaite.com/online/i-wanted-real-answers-hannity-calls-out-megyn-kelly-over-claims-that-pro-trump-hosts-were-acting/

I thought it was Hillary... Any comments stew? whitey?

PS. That's great sid!!!

Hardy

Bravo, Sid. Great to see homegrown satire of such quality.

seafoid

sid waddell

Quote from: seafoid on November 21, 2016, 11:38:08 AM
The new Attorney General was once too racist to be a federal judge
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/11/anti-immigrant-influence-jeff-sessions-trump
Jeff loves his music. His favourite album is The White Album - the Racist Sessions.

muppet

Quote from: whitey on November 21, 2016, 02:01:59 AM
http://freebeacon.com/national-security/the-best-from-mad-dog-mattis/

This cvnt is completely unhinged

"You go into Afghanistan, you got guys who slap women around for five years because they didn't wear a veil. You know, guys like that ain't got no manhood left anyway. So it's a hell of a lot of fun to shoot them. Actually it's quite fun to fight them, you know. It's a hell of a hoot. It's fun to shoot some people. I'll be right up there with you. I like brawling."

If this guy wasn't in the military he would be in a street gang, or if he was from a different race he would be a terrorist.

I'm surprised Trump is letting him retire.
MWWSI 2017

seafoid

Quote from: sid waddell on November 21, 2016, 12:20:55 PM
Quote from: seafoid on November 21, 2016, 11:38:08 AM
The new Attorney General was once too racist to be a federal judge
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/11/anti-immigrant-influence-jeff-sessions-trump
Jeff loves his music. His favourite album is The White Album - the Racist Sessions.

Fox will be covering the lynchings in a new series starting February

J70

Quote from: whitey on November 20, 2016, 09:02:32 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on November 20, 2016, 06:40:58 PM
Quote from: muppet on November 20, 2016, 06:24:18 PM
Donald J. Trump  ✔ @realDonaldTrump
I watched parts of @nbcsnl Saturday Night Live last night. It is a totally one-sided, biased show - nothing funny at all. Equal time for us?

Who is 'us'?

Does he still think he is in an election campaign?
The poor snowflake.

Lol....he's just after ripping a page out of the Democratic playbook....outraged at everything

Seriously??

You level that charge at Democrats after the past decade of conservative (including the president-elect himself) behaviour and rhetoric towards Obama and anyone who is not a "real American"?

seafoid

Van Jones is very good

He understood the dynamics of the new media system better than the people who ran the old media system. You don't get fewer followers saying outrageous stuff on Twitter. You don't get lower ratings playing the villain on reality TV. Playing the villain gets you higher ratings on reality TV and saying outrageous stuff on Twitter gets you more followers. All the old rules—if you say some crazy stuff you get your show canceled or you get your campaign ended—don't apply in the world of social media. They don't apply in the world of reality TV. He just played everybody.

And it is quite a wobbly coalition. That just barely won.
Wait until Trump starts talking about deficit spending. Ryan is diametrically opposed to deficit spending

muppet

Quote from: J70 on November 21, 2016, 12:43:15 PM
I watched parts of @nbcsnl Saturday Night Live last night. It is a totally one-sided, biased show - nothing funny at all. Equal time for us?

Who is 'us'?

The poor snowflake.

Lol....he's just after ripping a page out of the Democratic playbook....outraged at everything

Seriously??

You level that charge at Democrats after the past decade of conservative (including the president-elect himself) behaviour and rhetoric towards Obama and anyone who is not a "real American"?

This just shows the level things have got to when people who are only ever at maximum outrage, all the time, on everything, even things they haven't heard or understood yet............are outraged because they think their perceived opponents are outraged, at Trump being outraged!

Congrats Fox, Breitbart, Daily Caller etc. You won.
MWWSI 2017

sid waddell

Quote from: J70 on November 21, 2016, 12:43:15 PM

Who is 'us'?

The poor snowflake.

Seriously??

I am a real American, fight for the rights of the white man
I am a real American, fight for what's right (wing), fight for your life!

When it comes crashing down, and it hurts inside,
Ya' gotta take a stand, it don't help to hide,
Well, you hurt my friends, and you hurt my pride,
I gotta be a man; I can't let it slide,
I am a real American, Fight for the rights of the white man,
I am a real American, fight for what's right (wing), fight for your life!

J70

Van Jones - there's an interesting contrast to Jeff Sessions.

Will Sessions' appointment to the Administration be held to something even approaching the standard to which the GOP held the Obama White House when it came to Van Jones and past statements?

Given that whitey reckons fake outrage is the Democratic M.O. and all...

whitey

Quote from: J70 on November 21, 2016, 12:56:39 PM
Van Jones - there's an interesting contrast to Jeff Sessions.

Will Sessions' appointment to the Administration be held to something even approaching the standard to which the GOP held the Obama White House when it came to Van Jones and past statements?

Given that whitey reckons fake outrage is the Democratic M.O. and all...

Case in point......you're even outraged that I said you're outraged