The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whitey

I don't disagree

Fvcking Democrats and their pied piper candidates. Main stream media giving Trump upwards of $3B in free airtime-cvnts

muppet

Quote from: whitey on November 15, 2016, 05:01:11 PM
I don't disagree

Fvcking Democrats and their pied piper candidates. Main stream media giving Trump upwards of $3B in free airtime-cvnts

The Democrats are dead. You killed them. But you can't keep blaming them for the coming horror.
MWWSI 2017

screenexile

seafoid

Quote from: muppet on November 15, 2016, 05:03:29 PM
I don't disagree

The Democrats are dead. You killed them. But you can't keep blaming them for the coming horror.
They are not dead. They have to reform. 
The horror is not inevitable.
There is still everything to fight for

seafoid

Quote from: muppet on November 15, 2016, 04:20:53 PM
Quote from: seafoid on November 15, 2016, 04:15:21 PM
Quote from: muppet on November 15, 2016, 04:10:11 PM
Quote from: whitey on November 15, 2016, 02:41:54 PM
Quote from: muppet on November 15, 2016, 02:27:11 PM
Quote from: whitey on November 15, 2016, 01:20:38 PM
Quote from: muppet on November 15, 2016, 01:12:01 PM
Quote from: whitey on November 15, 2016, 01:07:31 PM
Quote from: seafoid on November 15, 2016, 01:05:05 PM
Bannon is not a conservative. He is a Nazi.Anyone who voted Trump got free Nazi. Watch as they reorder the media.

And that's why I didn't even protest vote for Trump....these people are truly cvnts, but in their view thats what you need to fight the cvnts at CNN and The NY Times

Yes because Fox and Breitbart has got the balance just right.  ::)

We have seen this before, as lots of people have been saying.

The 'elite' in Germany were so paranoid about the Commies that they gave power to the Nazis.

Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.

Yep....rigging debates is very good for democracy-lol

Rigging debates? You keep saying this as if it mattered. It didn't. The real rigging was done by the Russians (via Wikileaks) and the FBI. But you are OUTRAGED at a story, that Hillary apparently got help in an arena that Trump was totally incompetent in anyway.

Lol...Democrats outraged by Wikileaks "rigging" the election, because Wikileaks released emails showing that Democrats were rigging the election. Irony doesn't get any sweeter

Wikileaks rigged the election because the Russians gave them emails from only one side. You can be absolutely sure they have all of the Trump campaigns emails too. But the Russians wanted him to win, because they obviously have some sort leverage over him. How scary is that? But who cares, let's keep bashing Hillary.

I know it is difficult to change the habit of a lifetime, but the GOP's 30 years of bashing Hilary is over. She doesn't matter anymore. You won. And it is time you woke up to your new reality.

Fox News it is from now on. Lies, abuse, insults and everything else you voted for, is your new reality. It is what the people voted for.
Muppet elections are complicated. It wasn't just one thing  . And it was very close.
Matches aren't won on one play.

Completely irrelevant now. Trump won and we are now about to enter the Trump era.

Nothing else matters.
You can take the man out of Mayo but you can't take the fatalism out of the man.

muppet

Quote from: seafoid on November 15, 2016, 05:24:05 PM
Completely irrelevant now. Trump won and we are now about to enter the Trump era.

Nothing else matters.
You can take the man out of Mayo but you can't take the fatalism out of the man.

You refer to history as much as I do.

We both know how this goes.
MWWSI 2017

foxcommander

Quote from: seafoid on November 15, 2016, 05:21:45 PM
I don't disagree

Someone said Fianna Fail were dead a few years back. 4 years is a long time in peoples minds.

Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

muppet

Quote from: foxcommander on November 15, 2016, 05:31:13 PM
Quote from: seafoid on November 15, 2016, 05:21:45 PM
I don't disagree

Someone said Fianna Fail were dead a few years back. 4 years is a long time in peoples minds.

Fianna Fáíl weren't replaced by Putin's man.
MWWSI 2017

stew

Bannon is not a conservative. He is a Nazi.Anyone who voted Trump got free Nazi. Watch as they reorder the media.

And that's why I didn't even protest vote for Trump....these people are truly cvnts, but in their view thats what you need to fight the cvnts at CNN and The NY Times

The 'elite' in Germany were so paranoid about the Commies that they gave power to the Nazis.

Rigging debates? You keep saying this as if it mattered. It didn't. The real rigging was done by the Russians (via Wikileaks) and the FBI. But you are OUTRAGED at a story, that Hillary apparently got help in an arena that Trump was totally incompetent in anyway.

Lol...Democrats outraged by Wikileaks "rigging" the election, because Wikileaks released emails showing that Democrats were rigging the election. Irony doesn't get any sweeter

Wikileaks rigged the election because the Russians gave them emails from only one side. You can be absolutely sure they have all of the Trump campaigns emails too. But the Russians wanted him to win, because they obviously have some sort leverage over him. How scary is that? But who cares, let's keep bashing Hillary.

I know it is difficult to change the habit of a lifetime, but the GOP's 30 years of bashing Hilary is over. She doesn't matter anymore. You won. And it is time you woke up to your new reality.

Fox News it is from now on. Lies, abuse, insults and everything else you voted for, is your new reality. It is what the people voted for.

No one wins Muppet, absolutely no one wins in this scenario, the liberals had a shitty candidate as did the republicans, they managed to have a Democrat reach the white house representing them the stupid f**kers!

My fervent hope is that maybe after four years of insanity and unpredictability the grown ups in the room will wake the f**k up and realise that they absolutely have to come to the center and work with each other, that is probably the best we can hope for because one party has total control, and that is a bad thing.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

seafoid

Quote from: muppet on November 15, 2016, 05:25:10 PM

Nothing else matters.

You refer to history as much as I do.

We both know how this goes.
2 things are different this time around

1. Popular money in pensions
2 links via social media

People will have to fight. Economists will have to figure out a new system. But we are not going back to Auschwitz. 

We can take our money out of the financial system. We have options.
Nazism was bullshit. Trump is bullshit. Brexit is bullshit.

One of the Rossies said a while ago there are no decent jobs for young people in Roscommon. There could be .
€80 bn in pension fund money doing nothing
Ní fhágfar faoin tiorán.
Imagination

Franko

Quote from: seafoid on November 15, 2016, 04:15:21 PM

Muppet elections are complicated. It wasn't just one thing  . And it was very close.
Matches aren't won on one play.

Nothing else matters.

This must apply to the Galweigans also.  I've lost count of the number of times you've signed off a post with a

"XXXX is fucked/dead/finished/gone/over/"*

*delete as appropriate for uber-dramatism.

muppet

MWWSI 2017

Franko

Quote from: muppet on November 15, 2016, 05:53:30 PM

http://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37985967

The local Mayor responded: 'Just made my day Pam'

If she's not trailed through some sort of judicial process for that then you may just be right.  The place is f**ked!

muppet

Quote from: Franko on November 15, 2016, 05:57:03 PM

If she's not trailed through some sort of judicial process for that then you may just be right.  The place is f**ked!

She has been fired, but claims she is suing everyone who called her a racist for slander.
MWWSI 2017

seafoid

Quote from: muppet on November 15, 2016, 06:05:08 PM
Quote from: Franko on November 15, 2016, 05:57:03 PM

She has been fired, but claims she is suing everyone who called her a racist for slander.
New whiney bigotry