The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

muppet

MWWSI 2017

muppet

DOW down 750 points.

Of course Whitey it will reach a floor and bounce back a few percentage points. But that won't reverse the loss.
MWWSI 2017

muppet

I wonder do all of the Trump supporters on here, now that he is close to winning, really believe he is going to be better for them?
MWWSI 2017

joemamas

Quote from: muppet on November 09, 2016, 03:53:08 AM
I wonder do all of the Trump supporters on here, now that he is close to winning, really believe he is going to be better for them?

Think of the positives you can play at a Trump golf course next time you come here. I will arrange a discount, then again maybe not.

Time for you to log off for a while don't you think.

whitey

Quote from: muppet on November 09, 2016, 03:47:53 AM
DOW down 750 points.

Of course Whitey it will reach a floor and bounce back a few percentage points. But that won't reverse the loss.

Market was due a good sell off anyway

joemamas

Quote from: whitey on November 09, 2016, 03:59:35 AM
Quote from: muppet on November 09, 2016, 03:47:53 AM
DOW down 750 points.

Market was due a good sell off anyway

Good long term buying opportunity

Syferus

I don't support him but I'm far more interested to see a Trump presidency than a Clinton one. Just about nothing he does or doesn't do will have a meaningful effect on my quaility of life. It's a social experiment for me, if I'm being honest.

NetNitrate

Probably not but they'll know they have given the political establishment a good kick in the arse, they'll have socked it to the media elites who got it so wrong, all the angry old white guys that are no longer employable will be able to raise an old fist, a last hurrah for the old order. But the robots will still take all their jobs.

Hardy

Republicans hold the house and senate as well.

Hardy

Trump 1.05
Clinton 18.

Welcome to the 1930s.

J70

f**k this, time for bed.

Welcome to the Breitbart/Infowars world!

Cunny Funt

Trump's hands to be on the nuclear codes.... A crazy world we live in  :o

omaghjoe

Florida gone Trump

This is mad shit

heganboy

this is a damning statement by the people of the united states, the view of the system is damned.

the test of the united states constitution is about to start in earnest, separation of powers indeed.

damning verdict of the female electorate, race trumped gender.

if you believe in a God, best of luck you're going to need him/her

race, gender and economics

i would like to be clear that I got this completely wrong, happy ears, hearing what I wanted, sorry
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Farrandeelin

It's like someone said like Brexit all over again.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.