The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Esmarelda

Quote from: foxcommander on November 08, 2016, 03:58:17 PM
Quote from: Esmarelda on November 08, 2016, 03:10:16 PM
foxcommaner, why do you call the current President "The Kenya" rather than using his real name?

kenyaN

Have you heard of things called "maps"?
Apologies, I meant to type Kenyan. I've also heard of maps but I'm not sure what they become when you put "" around the word.

Now that I've answered your question, you might answer mine?

J70

Quote from: foxcommander on November 08, 2016, 03:55:28 PM
Quote from: J70 on November 08, 2016, 03:12:53 PM
Quote from: foxcommander on November 08, 2016, 02:59:27 PM
Quote from: stew on November 08, 2016, 12:08:20 PM

This is the first time I have not wished a new President all the best, I thought Obama would be a nightmare and so he has been, either of these two b**tards will further destroy the country I loved in for a large portion of my life.

I think Clinton will win by a large margin, it really does not matter, she got what she wanted and the DOJ should shut its doors, there is no justice in the states, the liberals are wrecking the country and I believe Clinton will do her best to further financially and morally wreck the states.

obamas job was destroy middle class America. Hillary will continue it. they need more uneducated or cheap labour, not college educated kids from decent families.

Instead promote the rise of broken families. There's money to be made there.

So that's why Hillary is campaigning on free college tuition for lower and middle income families!

Or do these not fall under the umbrella of "decent families"?

yeah right. she will say anything to get elected

Ok, let's assume for the sake of argument that she is cynically pandering.

So tell us how Trump and the GOP will get more children of "decent families" through college.

foxcommander

Quote from: Esmarelda on November 08, 2016, 04:07:47 PM
foxcommaner, why do you call the current President "The Kenya" rather than using his real name?

kenyaN

Apologies, I meant to type Kenyan. I've also heard of maps but I'm not sure what they become when you put "" around the word.

you know why. if not do some research.
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

foxcommander

Quote from: J70 on November 08, 2016, 04:08:24 PM

This is the first time I have not wished a new President all the best, I thought Obama would be a nightmare and so he has been, either of these two b**tards will further destroy the country I loved in for a large portion of my life.

I think Clinton will win by a large margin, it really does not matter, she got what she wanted and the DOJ should shut its doors, there is no justice in the states, the liberals are wrecking the country and I believe Clinton will do her best to further financially and morally wreck the states.

obamas job was destroy middle class America. Hillary will continue it. they need more uneducated or cheap labour, not college educated kids from decent families.

So that's why Hillary is campaigning on free college tuition for lower and middle income families!

So tell us how Trump and the GOP will get more children of "decent families" through college.

Clinton will continue the current policies. trump cant be any worse given its a 2 horse race.

Esmarelda

Quote from: foxcommander on November 08, 2016, 04:18:00 PM

kenyaN

you know why. if not do some research.
Research on why an anonymous poster on a GAA discussion board calls the President of the USA a Kenyan? Could you point in the right direction? Or better still, just answer the question. Three times now.

J70

Quote from: foxcommander on November 08, 2016, 04:20:00 PM

Clinton will continue the current policies. trump cant be any worse given its a 2 horse race.

So if Trump can't be worse because Clinton would continue the current policies, that means you must have something in mind that he either said he would do or you think he might do. Because if he does nothing, then the status quo remains.

So what is it?

dec

kenyaN

Because he's a troll.

foxcommander

kenyaN

No need. You already know the answer.

foxcommander

Quote from: J70 on November 08, 2016, 04:28:44 PM

So if Trump can't be worse because Clinton would continue the current policies, that means you must have something in mind that he either said he would do or you think he might do. Because if he does nothing, then the status quo remains.

So what is it?

He'd clear out illegal immigrants for a start. That's a huge step in the right direction.

J70

Quote from: foxcommander on November 08, 2016, 07:05:43 PM
Quote from: J70 on November 08, 2016, 04:28:44 PM

So what is it?

He'd clear out illegal immigrants for a start. That's a huge step in the right direction.

Kicking 12 million people out of the country (which is not ever going to happen) would be a huge step in making college more affordable?

muppet

Trump's son just broke a New York election law.

Wait for the outrage!
MWWSI 2017

Farrandeelin

Whatever about fox and Obama. Has Clinton won the swing states? If so there's nothing Trump can do really.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Esmarelda

Quote from: foxcommander on November 08, 2016, 07:03:56 PM

kenyaN

No need. You already know the answer.
You're not replying to my last post. For the fourth time, if you're not a troll, or even if you are, please answer the question.

J70

Quote from: muppet on November 08, 2016, 07:21:14 PM
Trump's son just broke a New York election law.

Wait for the outrage!

I get the idea that such prohibitions are supposedly a safeguard to protect the secrecy of the ballot and prevent intimidation or coercion, but has anyone ever actually been charged outside of such circumstances?