The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whitey

Quote from: moysider on November 07, 2016, 12:02:46 AM

Comey stinks to high heaven right now. An obvious ploy to influence the election. How can that be tolerated?

He really had no choice.....if Hillary had won and this came out after the fact I shudder to think what would have happened. 

Word on the street was that NYPD were going to leak it out if he didnt go public.  NYPD Hate Mayor  DeBlasio, whos one of Hillarys biggest supporters

Add in the fact that the DOJ tried to talk him out of going public, the "heads up email" to Podesta  and Loretta Lynchs tarmac meeting with Bill Clinton...

moysider

Quote from: whitey on November 07, 2016, 12:10:17 AM

Comey stinks to high heaven right now. An obvious ploy to influence the election. How can that be tolerated?

He really had no choice.....if Hillary had won and this came out after the fact I shudder to think what would have happened. 

Word on the street was that NYPD were going to leak it out if he didnt go public.  NYPD Hate Mayor  DeBlasio, whos one of Hillarys biggest supporters

Add in the fact that the DOJ tried to talk him out of going public, the "heads up email" to Podesta  and Loretta Lynchs tarmac meeting with Bill Clinton...

That makes it even worse. If Hillary had won there was nothing to come out anyway. This ruse has probably influenced voters who voted early over the last week. That can't be undone now. Sinister and scary that can happen.

maigheo

What are you talking about Whitey about the NYpd leaking info about the e-mails.They have nothing to do with the investigation.Get out of the Fox news echo chamber while you can.

whitey

Quote from: maigheo on November 07, 2016, 01:01:28 AM
What are you talking about Whitey about the NYpd leaking info about the e-mails.They have nothing to do with the investigation.Get out of the Fox news echo chamber while you can.
[/quote

Wiener investigation started with the NYPD Special Victims Unit....

seafoid

Quote from: thejuice on November 06, 2016, 11:13:32 PM
I've read some amount of shite over the last 48hrs about the election, (primarily what is supposedly in the recent wikileaks documents) even then everyone has their own spin on it. If Hilary stabbed someone, they'd say he fell on her knife (and vice versa). I've given up following it at this stage, whatever will be will be.

My only recommendation at this point is that the right and left at this stage should spilt off into separate countries. Otherwise you'll never get the country you want. Time to stop standing each others way and getting all annoyed about it.

Call them NEWSA-Rght and NEWSA-Left or AngryWhiteMan-istan and Pinkoleftytellytubbyland.

In Europe we'll have NouveauFrance-Droit avec NouveauFrance-Gauche.
Ireland can have Gombeen-topia and Gobshite-topia.
Part of Germany will form New Syria under mother Merkel.
Hungary and Poland probably remain unchanged.
It's the economics that are driving the chaos. A lot of people have lost faith in the system. Clinton voters insist everything is fine. It's going to be trina cheile until we get a new system

screenexile

Quote from: whitey on November 07, 2016, 12:10:17 AM

Move along Hannity nothing to see here... sorry I mean whitey

Hardy

A very good debate here about the fascist nature of the Trump movement (starts after the interview with the president). Even a neocon (David Frum) makes some very good points about the institutions of state being the bulwark against demagoguery and also about where the Republicans find themselves.

Hardy

What's going on in the media when this is the story and not this?

stew

Quote from: Hardy on November 07, 2016, 11:55:51 AM
What's going on in the media when this is the story and not this?

I really have lost all respect for the United States, this election has been an absolute disgrace and vermin will be living in the white house no matter the Victor.

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

joemamas

Quote from: whitey on November 06, 2016, 11:14:36 PM
Quote from: screenexile on November 06, 2016, 11:10:12 PM
Quote from: whitey on November 06, 2016, 09:39:46 PM
Quote from: bennydorano on November 06, 2016, 09:35:21 PM
Quote from: whitey on November 03, 2016, 03:51:45 PM
Hillary is going down.....remember, you heard it here first
How's this coming along tho?

With the $hit that's come out since I wrote that, I'd be willing to double down on that statement

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/world/fbi-clinton-emails-cleared-1.3839154

You're struggling big lad!!!

Maid printing classified materials, Foundation hiding $1M in donations from Qatar after
State Dept  drifted they were funding ISIS, Chelsea using Foundation money for her wedding

Were barely through the first inning here my friend

Unfortunately this is the most likely case, which will not benefit anybody long-term.
I have lived her for a long time and I have never seen people (both sides) as angry as right now.
It is toxic and most likely will not be resolved in a week or a month.

tyssam5

Quote from: joemamas on November 07, 2016, 01:42:00 PM

With the $hit that's come out since I wrote that, I'd be willing to double down on that statement

Maid printing classified materials, Foundation hiding $1M in donations from Qatar after
State Dept  drifted they were funding ISIS, Chelsea using Foundation money for her wedding

Unfortunately this is the most likely case, which will not benefit anybody long-term.
I have lived her for a long time and I have never seen people (both sides) as angry as right now.

Trump will be quickly assigned to a warning footnote in history, his capacity to stir uneducated people up will be removed.

For me a lot more anger after the Florida machine gave Bush the narrow victory and then the Republicans who claim to be great supporters of the military decided Kerry's purple heart/s were fake a few years later. Iraq war on fake intel made some people a tiny bit angry as well.

seafoid

The Republican Party is all over the shop. The blue collar voters will not listen to the leadership. Ryan is useless.
Gingrich is pathetic. Giuliani is a joke.

stew

Quote from: tyssam5 on November 07, 2016, 05:24:59 PM

Trump will be quickly assigned to a warning footnote in history, his capacity to stir uneducated people up will be removed.

For me a lot more anger after the Florida machine gave Bush the narrow victory and then the Republicans who claim to be great supporters of the military decided Kerry's purple heart/s were fake a few years later. Iraq war on fake intel made some people a tiny bit angry as well.
The people need to be stirred up you bollocks!
Clinton has 30 years of warmongering, padding her bank account and putting tens of thousands of Americans at risk all over the globe.
The republicans are not ignorant, they know better than you what lies ahead under this bastards birch, the middle class is being eroded by Obama and Clinton, it really is ignorant for you to call Trump supporters uneducated, you know nothing!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

screenexile

Quote from: stew on November 07, 2016, 07:42:59 PM
Quote from: tyssam5 on November 07, 2016, 05:24:59 PM

The people need to be stirred up you bollocks!
Clinton has 30 years of warmongering, padding her bank account and putting tens of thousands of Americans at risk all over the globe.
The republicans are not ignorant, they know better than you what lies ahead under this b**tards birch, the middle class is being eroded by Obama and Clinton, it really is ignorant for you to call Trump supporters uneducated, you know nothing!

He's bang on... You're so far to the right you can't see it. Republicans have proven themselves weak and ignorant letting that orange wigged tyrant get their nomination... Good enough for them a bunch of idiots who believe anything Breitbart or Fox news produce!

They deserve all they get!

muppet

The outrage industry.

Fox News created it for the GOP.

No balance, no context, no perspective. Just zero to complete outrage in 60 milliseconds, on everything. It doesn't require any thought, insight, brain or even sobriety. To outrage junkies, shouting means checkmate. That fact that no one else sees this as even sane, is lost on them.

It has just blown up completely, because it got hi-jacked by a reality TV spoofer who is made for The Outrage Industry. And little else. And he could actually win.

Now that would be outrageous.
MWWSI 2017