The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seamus

The United States has become so corrupt that it's inevitable that a massive cleansing has to take place before it returns to a Republic form of government. I expect most of what Mike Adams predicts will unfold before our eyes beginning within the next week.  Sections within the US government and the awakened public have had enough. My hope is for a peaceful transition, the only chance of this happening is if Hillary does not steal the election. The mainstream media poll results are completely fabricated, Trump is winning by a landslide which even George Soros admits. Quote " Trump will win the popular vote by a landslide but Hillary will win the Electoral College" Unquote

http://www.naturalnews.com/055863_deep_state_Clinton_cartel_damning_evidence.html
"I wish I could inspire the same confidence in the truth which is so readily accorded to lies".

heganboy

Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

muppet

Quote from: whitey on November 03, 2016, 02:22:58 AM
Quote from: muppet on November 03, 2016, 01:38:51 AM
You boys are outraged at every single headline, soundbite or nibble of a story as long as it somehow maybe, might connect to Hillary. The DOJ is investigating Huma's emails, along with the FBI. So far no one has found anything.

The DOJ makes a comment in an email regarding an ongoing investigation = 'completely compromised' investigation.

FBI Chief writes an open letter to Congress regarding an ongoing investigation = .............

Completely false equivalence on your W behalf as usual

DOJ official emailed Clinton campaign directly from a personal email account to give them a "heads up" while the investigation is ongoing....serious violation and a torrent of shot coming his way.

Add in Loretta Lynch's little private get together with Bill Clinton in Phoenix....looks very bad all round

On the other hand Hillarys Email investigation was not reopened....it was an ongoing investigation and material information had surfaced which contradicted Comeys sworn testimony to Clngress...he was obligated to notify them.

False equivalence again.

Comey's email was unnecessary and completely partisan. But hey, that's ok because it might swing the election for Trump.

DOJ email has been published with no context. Investigations frequently communicate privately with parties involved. Sometimes they use bait, set traps or throw out some rope to see if people hang themselves.

The damage Comey's emails, which is all innuendo and no facts, did is obvious. Now tell me, what specific damage did the DOJ email do to the investigation?
MWWSI 2017

J70

Quote from: Seamus on November 03, 2016, 03:28:31 AM
The United States has become so corrupt that it's inevitable that a massive cleansing has to take place before it returns to a Republic form of government. I expect most of what Mike Adams predicts will unfold before our eyes beginning within the next week.  Sections within the US government and the awakened public have had enough. My hope is for a peaceful transition, the only chance of this happening is if Hillary does not steal the election. The mainstream media poll results are completely fabricated, Trump is winning by a landslide which even George Soros admits. Quote " Trump will win the popular vote by a landslide but Hillary will win the Electoral College" Unquote

http://www.naturalnews.com/055863_deep_state_Clinton_cartel_damning_evidence.html

So if Trump loses, no peaceful transition, huh?

You whack jobs were convinced you were winning in 2012 with the whole Unskewed Polls nonsense too. At least most of the mainstream GOP pols learned their lesson after that.

whitey

Quote from: muppet on November 03, 2016, 09:50:47 AM
You boys are outraged at every single headline, soundbite or nibble of a story as long as it somehow maybe, might connect to Hillary. The DOJ is investigating Huma's emails, along with the FBI. So far no one has found anything.

The DOJ makes a comment in an email regarding an ongoing investigation = 'completely compromised' investigation.

FBI Chief writes an open letter to Congress regarding an ongoing investigation = .............

DOJ official emailed Clinton campaign directly from a personal email account to give them a "heads up" while the investigation is ongoing....serious violation and a torrent of shot coming his way.

Add in Loretta Lynch's little private get together with Bill Clinton in Phoenix....looks very bad all round

On the other hand Hillarys Email investigation was not reopened....it was an ongoing investigation and material information had surfaced which contradicted Comeys sworn testimony to Clngress...he was obligated to notify them.

False equivalence again.

Comey's email was unnecessary and completely partisan. But hey, that's ok because it might swing the election for Trump.

DOJ email has been published with no context. Investigations frequently communicate privately with parties involved. Sometimes they use bait, set traps or throw out some rope to see if people hang themselves.

The damage Comey's emails, which is all innuendo and no facts, did is obvious. Now tell me, what specific damage did the DOJ email do to the investigation?

Hahaha....so now that he DOJ was trying to set a trap for Hillary....you made me morning with a hat one

J70

Five days out, things getting very tight.

Nate Silver has Hillary with a 66% chance of winning, down from around 85% a week or so ago.

He has electoral college at 294-244.

That's with giving Florida and North Carolina to Trump when they're in and around 50-50.

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo

muppet

Quote from: whitey on November 03, 2016, 11:43:31 AM
Quote from: muppet on November 03, 2016, 09:50:47 AM

False equivalence again.

Hahaha....so now that he DOJ was trying to set a trap for Hillary....you made me morning with a hat one

Nope. That is not what I said. No need to misrepresent me.

I said there was 'no context' provided with the email. The last time you quoted emails you didn't bother to read the rest of them, which provided a context you never saw. This time Wiki didn't provide any other emails so 'no context'. I simply make 3 suggestions as examples, there could be any number of possible contexts.

Again, you just read what you want.

Dunno what to make of Eamon Mallie but this tweet is interesting:

Eamonn Mallie ‏@EamonnMallie  3h3 hours ago
It's evident Donald Trump is getting information about what is coming down the line. He said Thursday would be eventful for H/C....It was..

If this was Hillary, Whitey would be outraged.

But when it is the other way round, nothing. Double standards as always.

And why is Wikileaks helping Trump? Is it because Snowden was given asylum in Russia for 3 years?
MWWSI 2017

whitey

I wouldn't doubt Trump is getting inside info from somewhere ....the only way you beat the Clintons is to beat them at their own game.

Blame Comey all you want, but had Huma not committed perjury by claiming she had returned all devices containing emails.....this issue would not have resurfaced.

muppet

Quote from: whitey on November 03, 2016, 12:15:34 PM
I wouldn't doubt Trump is getting inside info from somewhere ....the only way you beat the Clintons is to beat them at their own game.

Blame Comey all you want, but had Huma not committed perjury by claiming she had returned all devices containing emails.....this issue would not have resurfaced.

Prove she committed perjury.

Please, include in your proof, evidence of her specific intent.

MWWSI 2017

whitey

Quote from: muppet on November 03, 2016, 12:23:54 PM

Not my place to prove or disprove anything

She gave testimony under oath that had turned out to be false and that action, by her and by her alone has resulted in this thing blowing wide open.   They only have themselves to blame not Comey

muppet

Quote from: whitey on November 03, 2016, 12:39:54 PM

She gave testimony under oath that had turned out to be false and that action, by her and by her alone has resulted in this thing blowing wide open.   They only have themselves to blame not Comey

You have already found her guilty of perjury. You said: 'had Huma not committed perjury by claiming she had returned all devices containing emails'.

Just like this guy:

"If I was President, you would be in jail!"

No charge.
No investigation.
No process.
No rights.
No trail.

Just jail.

Trump would be in good company, throwing political opponents in jail:

Putin
Viktor Yanukovych
Kim Jong-un
Ali Khamenei
Robert Mugabe
Idi Amin
<tries desperately to avoid Godwin>
Stalin
Mussolini
etc.

MWWSI 2017

whitey

Quote from: muppet on November 03, 2016, 12:57:32 PM

You have already found her guilty of perjury. You said: 'had Huma not committed perjury by claiming she had returned all devices containing emails'.

Just like this guy:

No charge.
No investigation.
No process.
No rights.
No trail.

Just jail.

Putin
Viktor Yanukovych
Kim Jong-un
Ali Khamenei
Robert Mugabe
Idi Amin
Stalin
Mussolini
etc.

It's a discussion board...in my opinion she committed perjury. Your opinion is that she didn't. You give her the benefit of the doubt, I don't.

If the emails weren't on that laptop,we wouldn't be having this discussion. Her actions and carelessness have created this October Surprise....they only have them selves to blame

muppet

Quote from: whitey on November 03, 2016, 01:01:05 PM
Quote from: muppet on November 03, 2016, 12:57:32 PM

Just like this guy:

No charge.
No investigation.
No process.
No rights.
No trail.

Just jail.

Putin
Viktor Yanukovych
Kim Jong-un
Ali Khamenei
Robert Mugabe
Idi Amin
Stalin
Mussolini
etc.

It's a discussion board...in my opinion she committed perjury. Your opinion is that she didn't. You give her the benefit of the doubt, I don't.

She is entitled to the presumption of innocence until proven guilty. Legally, she has the benefit of the doubt.

In my opinion, you may have libelled her.  ;D
MWWSI 2017

J70

370 economists, including 8 Nobel Prize winners, weigh in on Trump's bullshit:

(Word like "conspiracy theory", "mislead", "misrepresent", "deep ignorance", "fake" and "magical thinking" feature prominently.)

We, the undersigned economists, represent a broad variety of areas of expertise and are united in our opposition to Donald Trump. We recommend that voters choose a different candidate on the following grounds:

 He degrades trust in vital public institutions that collect and disseminate information about the economy, such as the Bureau of Labor Statistics, by spreading disinformation about the integrity of their work.

 He has misled voters in states like Ohio and Michigan by asserting that the renegotiation of NAFTA or the imposition of tariffs on China would substantially increase employment in manufacturing. In fact, manufacturing's share of employment has been declining since the 1970s and is mostly related to automation, not trade.

 He claims to champion former manufacturing workers, but has no plan to assist their transition to well-compensated service sector positions. Instead, he has diverted the policy discussion to options that ignore both the reality of technological progress and the benefits of international trade.

 He has misled the public by asserting that U.S. manufacturing has declined. The location and product composition of manufacturing has changed, but the level of output has more than doubled in the U.S. since the 1980s.

 He has falsely suggested that trade is zero-sum and that the "toughness" of negotiators primarily drives trade deficits.

 He has misled the public with false statements about trade agreements eroding national income and wealth. Although the gains have not been equally distributed—and this is an important discussion in itself—both mean income and mean wealth have risen substantially in the U.S. since the 1980s.

 He has lowered the seriousness of the national dialogue by suggesting that the elimination of the Environmental Protection Agency or the Department of Education would significantly reduce the fiscal deficit. A credible solution will require an increase in tax revenue and/or a reduction in spending on Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, or Defense.

 He claims he will eliminate the fiscal deficit, but has proposed a plan that would decrease tax revenue by $2.6 to $5.9 trillion over the next decade according to the non-partisan Tax Foundation.

 He claims that he will reduce the trade deficit, but has proposed a reduction in public saving that is likely to increase it.

 He uses immigration as a red herring to mislead voters about issues of economic importance, such as the stagnation of wages for households with low levels of education. Several forces are responsible for this, but immigration appears to play only a modest role. Focusing the dialogue on this channel, rather than more substantive channels, such as automation, diverts the public debate to unproductive policy options.

 He has misled the electorate by asserting that the U.S. is one of the most heavily taxed countries. While the U.S. has a high top statutory corporate tax rate, the average effective rate is much lower, and taxes on income and consumption are relatively low. Overall, the U.S. has one of the lowest ratios of tax revenue to GDP in the OECD.

 His statements reveal a deep ignorance of economics and an inability to listen to credible experts. He repeats fake and misleading economic statistics, and pushes fallacies about the VAT and trade competitiveness.

 He promotes magical thinking and conspiracy theories over sober assessments of feasible economic policy options.

Donald Trump is a dangerous, destructive choice for the country. He misinforms the electorate, degrades trust in public institutions with conspiracy theories, and promotes willful delusion over engagement with reality. If elected, he poses a unique danger to the functioning of democratic and economic institutions, and to the prosperity of the country. For these reasons, we strongly recommend that you do not vote for Donald Trump.

http://online.wsj.com/public/resources/documents/EconomistLetter11012016.pdf

whitey

Trump is a fvckin buffoon

The fact that he's within 20 points shows how fvckin bad Hillary is

I think he actually may win this