The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stew

I have never seen the like it it, these two hateful hoors are the absolute worst but after Trumps spake on women he is rightly damned.

He handed it to her, either way America is broken beyond repair, if she gets in the country will blow up in race riots and terrorism, if he does get in by some miracle he will further divide the people and the place will be wrecked.

Paul Ryan needs to step in and say f**k this, run himself or have Pence run and endorse him, lose gracefully by splitting the base and get ready to run in 2020 himself, he would destroy Clinton if he was running, these Clinton bastards lead charmed lives, Teflon lives ffs!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

seafoid

Quote from: stew on October 11, 2016, 05:37:59 PM
I have never seen the like it it, these two hateful hoors are the absolute worst but after Trumps spake on women he is rightly damned.

He handed it to her, either way America is broken beyond repair, if she gets in the country will blow up in race riots and terrorism, if he does get in by some miracle he will further divide the people and the place will be wrecked.

Paul Ryan needs to step in and say f**k this, run himself or have Pence run and endorse him, lose gracefully by splitting the base and get ready to run in 2020 himself, he would destroy Clinton if he was running, these Clinton b**tards lead charmed lives, Teflon lives ffs!
I think you have been saying it for a good while, Stew. Clinton is dreadful. Trump is worse.
It isn't even tweedledum vs tweedledee. It is far more sinister.

J70

Quote from: stew on October 11, 2016, 05:37:59 PM

Paul Ryan needs to step in and say f**k this, run himself or have Pence run and endorse him, lose gracefully by splitting the base and get ready to run in 2020 himself, he would destroy Clinton if he was running, these Clinton b**tards lead charmed lives, Teflon lives ffs!

I think you are correct on Ryan. I'm assuming he didn't run because he was afraid of Hillary and wanted to wait. Must be kicking himself!

Similarly, any Dems that abstained must also be kicking themselves. Had they got by Hillary, Trump would have been gone by Labor Day, instead of Hillary's issues allowing him to hang on until he (finally?) imploded.

muppet

MWWSI 2017

muppet

MWWSI 2017

Keyser soze

It's hilarious how Stew keeps denying that he is a Trump supporter and that he doesn't want to see him win and that he wouldn't vote for him, but when you read his posts you just know that he is sitting at his laptop with legs, arms and fingers crossed that he wins.

LeoMc

Quote from: Keyser soze on October 12, 2016, 09:38:26 AM
It's hilarious how Stew keeps denying that he is a Trump supporter and that he doesn't want to see him win and that he wouldn't vote for him, but when you read his posts you just know that he is sitting at his laptop with legs, arms and fingers crossed that he wins.
I am not so sure about that, I think he knows that, to paraphrase PJ O'Rourke, Hilary is the second worst thing which could happen to America. In much of the Trump / Republican bashing on here that does not come across so, IMO, he is trying to remind us all the alternative is not a great alternative.

seafoid

Stew is saying a pox on both their houses.

Kickham csc

Quote from: LeoMc on October 12, 2016, 10:02:13 AM
I am not so sure about that, I think he knows that, to paraphrase PJ O'Rourke, Hilary is the second worst thing which could happen to America. In much of the Trump / Republican bashing on here that does not come across so, IMO, he is trying to remind us all the alternative is not a great alternative.

All my family and friends in the states concur with this statement, both Dems and Reps.

And the masses should revolt against the political system. It is totally broken

Keyser soze

Quote from: seafoid on October 12, 2016, 11:10:21 AM

That is bollocks, the invective he uses against Clinton is off the scale compared to what he says about Trump, though he is careful to always put in the disclaimer that he doesn't like or wouldn't vote for Trump. I'm not going to start quoting him as the evidence of his visceral hatred is all over this thread in his multiple posts.

As indeed is his hatred of Obama which is clearly based on race.

Long on opinion and emotion, short on facts or decency.

muppet

I hate the clannish nature of US politics whereby the Clinton and the Bushes will have held power for all but 8 years since 1988 and are likely to resume holding power. Obama managed to break that stranglehold, when all and sundry expected Hillary to win the Democratic nomination and in fairness to him, he showed everyone how it could be done. However the Democrats forgot the lesson and the Republicans just spent 8 years lambasting him without learning a single thing, and lo and behold it all opens up again for the Clinton-Bush hegemony.

This is not at all healthy for a Government, however Trump is on a completely different level. I would even take Putin or Netanyahu over Trump and that is saying something. Trump's naked narcissism is about the most dangerous thing I've ever seen in politics in my lifetime. Thankfully he is clashing with the Republican leadership BEFORE the election, because if they stick together it could lead to a Trump win, in my opinion it would be the greatest threat to the Federal Republic in its history. The US would never be the same again, and neither by extension would the world.

It is incomprehensible to me that so many intelligent, educated people consider him worthy of being a leader of anything. Just think of political leaders who he reminds you of. Try to do so without proving Godwin's Law. How do people think he will react to The Senate/Congress not doing a deal with him? Or to a 'terrorist' attack whose origin later turns out to be not quite what everyone thought at first? Imagine country 'A' blows up some people and makes it look like country 'B' - would Trump run with the crowd or wait for confirmation? Why are Americans not terrified of his obvious man-love for Putin?
MWWSI 2017

seafoid

Quote from: Keyser soze on October 12, 2016, 11:28:01 AM
Quote from: seafoid on October 12, 2016, 11:10:21 AM

That is bollocks, the invective he uses against Clinton is off the scale compared to what he says about Trump, though he is careful to always put in the disclaimer that he doesn't like or wouldn't vote for Trump. I'm not going to start quoting him as the evidence of his visceral hatred is all over this thread in his multiple posts.

As indeed is his hatred of Obama which is clearly based on race.

Long on opinion and emotion, short on facts or decency.
The Dems are also responsible for deflation. The US is a clusterfuck. Obama is an empty suit.
I would agree with Stew. The political system is banjaxed. Hillary isn't normal either.
Some French TV station said the choice is between a dangerous idiot and a warmonger.

Denn Forever

Did the Republican not due dilligence on Trump?

Can you imagine a Fortune 500 company not doing some due dilligence on candidates who would be representing them in Public?
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

seafoid

Quote from: Denn Forever on October 12, 2016, 12:27:11 PM
Did the Republican not due dilligence on Trump?

Can you imagine a Fortune 500 company not doing some due dilligence on candidates who would be representing them in Public?
Trump came out of nowhere like Genghis Khan. The Republicans had 15 candidates who all took the money of a very rich Jew in return for loyalty on tax cuts for the rich. This is straight out of the protocols of the elders of zion. Trump figured out the blue collar voterse were pissed off and he destroyed the 15. The party is so corrupt it could not do anything.