The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyssam5

Quote from: stew on October 05, 2016, 06:04:49 PM
Quote from: tyssam5 on October 05, 2016, 12:57:15 AM
Quote from: stew on September 27, 2016, 09:10:55 PM
Clinton has had thirty years to effectively change America and the world as a career politician, she has failed miserably at every turn, she has made racist comments about black men and she won last night because Trump wanted to not be seen attacking her.

The moderator was as usual lobbing her softballs and once again went soft on her, I have never seen an election with so much collusion in it, this notch needs to be brought to task for her many failures,Trump is going to unload at some point, can't wait!0

30 years ago Hilary was first lady of Arkansas. I'm not sure that position comes with the power to change America and the world?

She cut her teeth there and she changed her own world, she was setting the foundation of what came later right there at home in the mansion.

She is corrupt, we all know it, she is a vile human being and again she should be in prison.

Bubba continues to throw Obama under the ,bus, yet the pres is out there canvassing for his wife, politics like football, is a funny old game!

Still not sure how anything you said there pertains to your claim that she should have 'effectively changed America and the world' - even the US presidency rarely affords that kind of power.

If you can reply in English and not random, vitriolic word-salad it would perhaps help.

whitey

Quote from: screenexile on October 10, 2016, 11:24:52 AM
Are we going to witness Hillary's October Surprise or was the wikileaks thing it? 

Were the Clinton campaign keeping the Trump video to use whenever the wikileaks thing broke? I have yet to see anything particularly damning from the wikileaks hack and at this stage Trump looks a beaten docket. Why he hasn't stepped down is a mystery he's going to get creamed any self respecting politican would have been long gone but then has Trump got any self respect?

He'll make a killing on the back of this for years to come especially if he does go forward with the Trump news network!

Seemingly theres a tape of Trump using the N word.......its a slow death at this point

Im not an election attorney, but from what Ive read there were serious violations of election law and they have only released 1% of what they have so far

tyssam5

Quote from: heganboy on October 10, 2016, 03:25:23 AM
I think trump is doing quite well in this session.

He is ignoring the format completely and doing his talking points. Very smart. Clinton and the hosts are getting very frustrated by him. He is ticking all the boxes.

Clinton is playing by the rules. Not sure that is a good plan...

Excellent plan. She doesn't want to completely kill him and force a drop out and real opponent.

heganboy

I am very wary of saying impossible in this campaign.
So let's just go with the Republican party does not have a mechanism to put another candidate on the ticket. As far as I remember there were also issues with state by state ballots and candidate registration for those ballots
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Longshanks

It annoys me when I see Trump refer to the E-mail leak/delete scandal, I'd like him to exactly say what happened cause I'm not even sure he knows now. He has just shouted it that much that people believe she did something very very wrong but no one actually knows the facts.

On a related note the show 'last week tonight with John Oliver' covers the american election well especially a few weeks ago talking about clinton and what is actually true and false and what she has actually done, covers other news stories very well too.

The last debate favoured Trump more because he went on the attack and did go with the traditional format which put clinton off kilter.

stew

Quote from: whitey on October 10, 2016, 11:35:23 AM
Are we going to witness Hillary's October Surprise or was the wikileaks thing it? 

Were the Clinton campaign keeping the Trump video to use whenever the wikileaks thing broke? I have yet to see anything particularly damning from the wikileaks hack and at this stage Trump looks a beaten docket. Why he hasn't stepped down is a mystery he's going to get creamed any self respecting politican would have been long gone but then has Trump got any self respect?

He'll make a killing on the back of this for years to come especially if he does go forward with the Trump news network!

Seemingly theres a tape of Trump using the N word.......its a slow death at this point

Im not an election attorney, but from what Ive read there were serious violations of election law and they have only released 1% of what they have so far

The GOP nability  eed to accept this election is lost, they should immediately challenge Trump in court to get him removed from the race and they can given the vague rhetoric on their document that speaks to the removal of a candidate.

Pence should run as far from this arsewipe as possible immediately and he should be the new nominee, well either him or the Wisconsin boyo!

Chris Matthews had last night a draw, that means Trump wiped the floor with her, he had a rough start but settled in and he won fairly handily, not that it matters, he will never be President, I am hoping he does not get to run.

A Clinton presidency will harm the States, she is useless, an uncaring, unfeeling, vile woman who cares only for herself, most of you want her, I will remind you of that when the Muslims she lets into the country blow the f**k out of it.

If they cannot be vetted they should not get anywhere near the place, if they can, get as many of them in as you can and save lives!

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

gallsman

Who let you out of your straitjacket?

Longshanks

In regards to the GOP trying to remove Trump as the party nominee, they knew a year ago what they were getting into bed with and it should come as no shock!

Problem is what kind of chaos and civil unrest it could lead to if you remove a canditate like Trump with the kind of support he gets..

seafoid

Clinton said we are great because we are good. Absolute bollocks . Did they cheer in Falluja  or the US prison archipelago? She kept on going on about our children as if she cares.  She is a sociopath.

J70

Quote from: stew on October 10, 2016, 02:04:23 PM

The GOP nability  eed to accept this election is lost, they should immediately challenge Trump in court to get him removed from the race and they can given the vague rhetoric on their document that speaks to the removal of a candidate.

Pence should run as far from this arsewipe as possible immediately and he should be the new nominee, well either him or the Wisconsin boyo!

Chris Matthews had last night a draw, that means Trump wiped the floor with her, he had a rough start but settled in and he won fairly handily, not that it matters, he will never be President, I am hoping he does not get to run.

A Clinton presidency will harm the States, she is useless, an uncaring, unfeeling, vile woman who cares only for herself, most of you want her, I will remind you of that when the Muslims she lets into the country blow the f**k out of it.

If they cannot be vetted they should not get anywhere near the place, if they can, get as many of them in as you can and save lives!

He won stew, if you count lies, ignorance, hypocrisy, angrily looming over her shoulder and threatening abuse of justice department power should he get it. And then the show with Bill's accusers...

Trump's bar is subterranean, but no one interested in anything resembling truth could put that "performance" down as anything but alarming and reminiscent of a strongman dictator.

That was a shocking, embarrassing, sad night/weekend for the US.

Four more weeks of this shit as well. And possibly only the beginning if Trump does pull it off. And I'm not just talking about policy here. We've all seen how ignorant and vindictive Trump is as a business man and candidate. WTF will happen with him as president??

J70

Quote from: whitey on October 10, 2016, 03:42:19 AM

He is ignoring the format completely and doing his talking points. Very smart. Clinton and the hosts are getting very frustrated by him. He is ticking all the boxes.

Chris Matthews pretty much said it was a tie....Chuck Todd also said he was much improved

Either way....fvck both of them

This pretty well sums up the opinions of quite a few people I know

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/05/11/p-j-o-rourke-i-m-endorsing-hillary-clinton-the-devil-we-know.html

Tears rolling down my face reading that! That is just brilliant! ;D

Sadness too that it does in fact reflect reality.

But PJ is a genius!

screenexile

Again where is this information that she will let more Muslims into the country?

muppet

Quote from: J70 on October 10, 2016, 03:32:45 PM
Quote from: whitey on October 10, 2016, 03:42:19 AM

Chris Matthews pretty much said it was a tie....Chuck Todd also said he was much improved

Either way....fvck both of them

This pretty well sums up the opinions of quite a few people I know

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/05/11/p-j-o-rourke-i-m-endorsing-hillary-clinton-the-devil-we-know.html

Tears rolling down my face reading that! That is just brilliant! ;D

Sadness too that it does in fact reflect reality.

But PJ is a genius!

Very good.

He likes to talk 'bigly'.  ;D
MWWSI 2017

tyssam5

Quote from: screenexile on October 10, 2016, 03:50:34 PM

Again where is this information that she will let more Muslims into the country?

Here are some details of the process by which they will 'not be vetted'

https://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2015/11/20/infographic-screening-process-refugee-entry-united-states

muppet

Leaving everything else aside for a moment, which would be the better President for Ireland?

Given Trump's isolationist views and the Tories hardline Brexit view, I think he would be disastrous for us. Clinton has been good for Ireland in the main. We might need her next year when the EU and Britain find themselves at each other's throats and are not too bothered about Ireland north or south.
MWWSI 2017