The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seafoid

maigheo

Anyone see the press conference with Trump and Bill Clintons women.Gone beyond a joke at this stage and Trump will come under more pressure to get out of the race

seafoid

The largest group of undecided voters was women over 55 and the Dems came up with the pussy tape.
It's senior hurling

Captain Obvious

Quote from: maigheo on October 10, 2016, 01:25:21 AM
Anyone see the press conference with Trump and Bill Clintons women.Gone beyond a joke at this stage and Trump will come under more pressure to get out of the race
Last throw of a dice by a desperate man.

seafoid

Quote from: Captain Obvious on October 10, 2016, 02:07:53 AM
He is doing okay in this debate

maigheo

Captain Obvious

Quote from: seafoid on October 10, 2016, 02:20:16 AM
Okay? All fart and no shit.

seafoid

Quote from: Captain Obvious on October 10, 2016, 02:34:53 AM
Quote from: seafoid on October 10, 2016, 02:20:16 AM
Okay? All fart and no shit.
The bit where he said she would be in jail was very funny

heganboy

I think trump is doing quite well in this session.

He is ignoring the format completely and doing his talking points. Very smart. Clinton and the hosts are getting very frustrated by him. He is ticking all the boxes.

Clinton is playing by the rules. Not sure that is a good plan...
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

whitey

Quote from: heganboy on October 10, 2016, 03:25:23 AM

He is ignoring the format completely and doing his talking points. Very smart. Clinton and the hosts are getting very frustrated by him. He is ticking all the boxes.

Chris Matthews pretty much said it was a tie....Chuck Todd also said he was much improved

Either way....fvck both of them

This pretty well sums up the opinions of quite a few people I know

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/05/11/p-j-o-rourke-i-m-endorsing-hillary-clinton-the-devil-we-know.html

omochain

Wait for 48 hours and watch Chuck and Chris jump on the "Banana Republic" skin that Trump slipped on.

seafoid

It is like boxing. He landed a lot of good punches.

seafoid

Quote from: whitey on October 10, 2016, 03:42:19 AM

Chris Matthews pretty much said it was a tie....Chuck Todd also said he was much improved

Either way....fvck both of them

This pretty well sums up the opinions of quite a few people I know

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/05/11/p-j-o-rourke-i-m-endorsing-hillary-clinton-the-devil-we-know.html
That is top notch

screenexile

Are we going to witness Hillary's October Surprise or was the wikileaks thing it? 

Were the Clinton campaign keeping the Trump video to use whenever the wikileaks thing broke? I have yet to see anything particularly damning from the wikileaks hack and at this stage Trump looks a beaten docket. Why he hasn't stepped down is a mystery he's going to get creamed any self respecting politican would have been long gone but then has Trump got any self respect?

He'll make a killing on the back of this for years to come especially if he does go forward with the Trump news network!