The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stew

Quote from: gallsman on October 07, 2016, 05:00:52 PM
Quote from: stew on October 07, 2016, 04:27:35 PM
Quote from: gallsman on October 07, 2016, 11:59:08 AM
Quote from: stew on October 06, 2016, 11:34:15 PM
The only conservative media in the states that is consistent is fox, you lot have the rest in your pocket!

The sheep in Ireland are a joy to behold, they love killing, ignore her many foibles and attack trump without giving thought to balance and objectivity, a bit like those on here who watch the Avery series and knew more than I did even though I lived down the road from the f**kers.

I am telling you when this tr**p gets elected she will set the USA back thirty years politically, morally and financially.

Two of Fox's biggest stars are at each other's throats over Trump. Consistency?

You launched into a rant about Avery without watching the show then subsequently watched (or at least claimed to have watch) and came back with your mind changed about Dassey

Morals? You? Really?

I did not have to watch the show, I knew some of these f**kers you arrogant tit!

I watched the news and read the interviews, I saw the police statements years and years before you had even heard the names Avery or Dassey, I have been on the property in at least ten occasions and I hahe had conversations with these people, you in your arrogance seem to think that the 4th show is the be all end all, you got your information from a biased show and your know more about the situation than people who lived it night and day for years.

You are the arrogant human being I have ever come across, I am glad we have never met because I want want to slap your smug face you absolute waste of space!

Now go away and quit annoying my head gallstoner!

But you did watch out, so what's your point?

Pity the Manitowoc cops didn't have a grudge against you.

You would want a man you have never met subjected to the sort of abuse Brendan Dassey went through? You would want me to do 20 years in,prison for a crime I did not commit? And all because I believe you to be an arrogant dickhead?

I think it best we no longer post about each other, you are a liberal and if you can have that much hate in your heart you are everything I thought you were and so much more, you scare me bladdy, goodbye hater!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

seafoid

Quote from: stew on October 08, 2016, 12:43:41 AM
Quote from: whitey on October 08, 2016, 12:18:16 AM
Lol-Now it looks like Wikileaks have just released some of Hillarys speeches

Two scuzbags and one of them about to be leader of the so called free world, these two are the most unworthy presidential candidates of all time, screw both of them but screw killory twice!
Maybe Hillary could be strangled with the guts of Trump.

Oraisteach

But, seafoid, he's gutless (and spineless).

muppet

Quote from: stew on October 08, 2016, 12:53:44 AM
Quote from: gallsman on October 07, 2016, 05:00:52 PM
Quote from: stew on October 07, 2016, 04:27:35 PM
Quote from: gallsman on October 07, 2016, 11:59:08 AM
Quote from: stew on October 06, 2016, 11:34:15 PM
The only conservative media in the states that is consistent is fox, you lot have the rest in your pocket!

The sheep in Ireland are a joy to behold, they love killing, ignore her many foibles and attack trump without giving thought to balance and objectivity, a bit like those on here who watch the Avery series and knew more than I did even though I lived down the road from the f**kers.

I am telling you when this tr**p gets elected she will set the USA back thirty years politically, morally and financially.

Two of Fox's biggest stars are at each other's throats over Trump. Consistency?

You launched into a rant about Avery without watching the show then subsequently watched (or at least claimed to have watch) and came back with your mind changed about Dassey

Morals? You? Really?

I did not have to watch the show, I knew some of these f**kers you arrogant tit!

I watched the news and read the interviews, I saw the police statements years and years before you had even heard the names Avery or Dassey, I have been on the property in at least ten occasions and I hahe had conversations with these people, you in your arrogance seem to think that the 4th show is the be all end all, you got your information from a biased show and your know more about the situation than people who lived it night and day for years.

You are the arrogant human being I have ever come across, I am glad we have never met because I want want to slap your smug face you absolute waste of space!

Now go away and quit annoying my head gallstoner!

But you did watch out, so what's your point?

Pity the Manitowoc cops didn't have a grudge against you.

You would want a man you have never met subjected to the sort of abuse Brendan Dassey went through? You would want me to do 20 years in,prison for a crime I did not commit? And all because I believe you to be an arrogant d**khead?

I think it best we no longer post about each other, you are a liberal and if you can have that much hate in your heart you are everything I thought you were and so much more, you scare me bladdy, goodbye hater!

The last Conservative President made up lies to start a war that has probably 500,000 people dead. You blame Hillary for Benghazi even though she was neither President, nor in charge of the military. Dubya was both.

If it is US military deaths you are genuinely annoyed about you would be voting Democrat no matter who the nominee is. Pretending Dubya was some rogue candidate and therefore not really representative of the GOP when he created that war might work as an argument, if someone like Trump wasn't the GOP nominee.
MWWSI 2017

heganboy

Whoever held on to those tapes of trump until last night played a blinder. It is ahead of the hurricane on the news here. One day before the next debate/ town hall

Hilary's speeches aren't being mentioned Whitey

Republicans deserting in droves. Was at a local fundraiser this morning. Republican Christian heartland  and the discussion was the protest vote at the top of the ballot. Until now it has been crooked Hillary and Benghazi and the October surprise.

I have been wrong so many times about what will actually put trump off the cliff amongst the general Republican voter bit this is looking like it is going to come close if not be the final straw
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Minder

I think he was done long before this, saw something earlier that before the tape came out yesterday Clinton had 81% chance of winning
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Puckoon

His apology was disgusting, calling this only a distraction. Referencing Bill Clinton and the wahataboutery. Hannity and his 2 female apologists were disgusting were disgusting, even allowing for the gallon of salt one needs to watch Hannity. And yet the idiots continue to blindly support him. He could execute a veteran and they'd make an excuse for him and bring up Benghazi.

whitey

Quote from: heganboy on October 08, 2016, 04:13:14 PM
Whoever held on to those tapes of trump until last night played a blinder. It is ahead of the hurricane on the news here. One day before the next debate/ town hall

Hilary's speeches aren't being mentioned Whitey

Republicans deserting in droves. Was at a local fundraiser this morning. Republican Christian heartland  and the discussion was the protest vote at the top of the ballot. Until now it has been crooked Hillary and Benghazi and the October surprise.

I have been wrong so many times about what will actually put trump off the cliff amongst the general Republican voter bit this is looking like it is going to come close if not be the final straw

Game over

As I predicted yesterday Hillary will win and will have to resign.

Based on the Wikileaks, She may not even make it to inauguration

seafoid

The GOP is in bits. They have zero credibility.

imtommygunn

So who is going to vote for trump? "Ethnic minorities" ruled out and now women. The question now is how many racist white men are there in america.

Clinton is bad but that man is a moron and it is a shocking reflection on american society that ,sadly, there is still some potential he could become the most powerful man in the world. He should probably actually be locked up.

Gmac

Trump should remove himself immediately and let pence run as presidential candidate and find someone to run with him maybe Carson

imtommygunn

seafoid

Quote from: imtommygunn on October 08, 2016, 06:13:13 PM
So who is going to vote for trump? "Ethnic minorities" ruled out and now women. The question now is how many racist white men are there in america.

Clinton is bad but that man is a moron and it is a shocking reflection on american society that ,sadly, there is still some potential he could become the most powerful man in the world. He should probably actually be locked up.
It is a dismal reflection of the fact that he was the only person in the political arena to address bluecollar dispossession under a corrupt system

seafoid

J. K. Galbraith:"The conventional wisdom"gives way not so much to new ideas as to "the massive onslaught of circumstances with which it cannot contend".

http://www.independent.ie/world-news/north-america/millions-of-women-share-sexual-assault-stories-on-twitter-after-donald-trumps-lewd-remarks-35115419.html