The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seafoid

Quote from: J70 on October 01, 2016, 11:15:39 AM
How's Trump's temperament looking now? 3am tweets directing people to check out the sex tape of a former beauty queen!! How presidential!! The man just cannot help himself. Every perceived slight has to be hammered down. How the f**k will he cope with the criticism and scrutiny that will be coming his way if he wins? And this is a boy who doesn't even have an excuse that he'd had a few too many before he thoughtlessly launched into his latest tirade! He dismissed it as old, but Hillary's quip in the debate about not being to trust someone who can be baited with a tweet with the nuke codes still stands.
Alicia Machado is playing him line a violin. He is all emotion. He needs the Latino vote. She enrages him . He lashes out. Reminds me of bullfighting.

screenexile

Quote from: seafoid on October 01, 2016, 11:22:41 AM
Quote from: J70 on October 01, 2016, 11:15:39 AM
How's Trump's temperament looking now? 3am tweets directing people to check out the sex tape of a former beauty queen!! How presidential!! The man just cannot help himself. Every perceived slight has to be hammered down. How the f**k will he cope with the criticism and scrutiny that will be coming his way if he wins? And this is a boy who doesn't even have an excuse that he'd had a few too many before he thoughtlessly launched into his latest tirade! He dismissed it as old, but Hillary's quip in the debate about not being to trust someone who can be baited with a tweet with the nuke codes still stands.
Alicia Machado is playing him line a violin. He is all emotion. He needs the Latino vote. She enrages him . He lashes out. Reminds me of bullfighting.

If you look at who he's lashed out at he's not helping himself... The Mexican judge who cant be impartial towards him, the Muslim Khan family and now Latino Alicia Machado!!

Any wonder minorities are having none of it!

Oraisteach

You're right, seafoid, it's bullshitfighting!

seafoid

Quote from: Oraisteach on October 01, 2016, 04:03:04 PM
He is a total bollocks
Apparently he won't release his taxes cos he doesn't pay any

stew

Quote from: seafoid on October 01, 2016, 04:08:57 PM
He is a total bollocks

Have your ever seen two more morally bankrupt assholes run for the presidency than these two arsewipes?

America needs to radically change politics, term limits is a start but the country is in dire need of an option other than liberals and conservatives, a moderate party with level headed leaders would be nice, these two are useless, horrible human beings!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Eamonnca1

Presidents already have term limits, Stew.

Hillary's odds of winning are heading back up to 70%. The more Donald talks the better her chances.  I wouldn't be surprised if he refused to complete all the debates. It wouldn't be the first time he didn't show up for one.

seafoid

Trump is so easy to wind up. She should just focus on that. Ask him why is your penis so small in the 3rd debate. Just for the LOLZ.  It is such a circus.

Franko

Quote from: stew on October 02, 2016, 10:35:38 AM
Quote from: seafoid on October 01, 2016, 04:08:57 PM
He is a total bollocks

Have your ever seen two more morally bankrupt assholes run for the presidency than these two arsewipes?

America needs to radically change politics, term limits is a start but the country is in dire need of an option other than liberals and conservatives, a moderate party with level headed leaders would be nice, these two are useless, horrible human beings!

Not often I'd say this stew but you're bang on here.

whitey

Bill Clintons honest assessment of Obamacare.......don't say I didn't tell you-LOL

"You've got this crazy system where all of a sudden 25 million more people have health care and then the people are out there busting it sometimes 60 hours a week wind up with their premiums doubled and their coverage cut in half," he said Monday. "It's the craziest thing in the world."

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/white-house-defends-obamacare-bill-clinton-calls-craziest/story?id=42564838&cid=abcn_fb

tyssam5

Quote from: stew on September 27, 2016, 09:10:55 PM
Clinton has had thirty years to effectively change America and the world as a career politician, she has failed miserably at every turn, she has made racist comments about black men and she won last night because Trump wanted to not be seen attacking her.

The moderator was as usual lobbing her softballs and once again went soft on her, I have never seen an election with so much collusion in it, this notch needs to be brought to task for her many failures,Trump is going to unload at some point, can't wait!0

30 years ago Hilary was first lady of Arkansas. I'm not sure that position comes with the power to change America and the world?

screenexile

Quote from: tyssam5 on October 05, 2016, 12:57:15 AM
Quote from: stew on September 27, 2016, 09:10:55 PM
Clinton has had thirty years to effectively change America and the world as a career politician, she has failed miserably at every turn, she has made racist comments about black men and she won last night because Trump wanted to not be seen attacking her.

The moderator was as usual lobbing her softballs and once again went soft on her, I have never seen an election with so much collusion in it, this notch needs to be brought to task for her many failures,Trump is going to unload at some point, can't wait!0

30 years ago Hilary was first lady of Arkansas. I'm not sure that position comes with the power to change America and the world?

But ... but... Vince Foster, Benghazi, emails, blah blah blah!!

heganboy

I almost felt bad for the two VP candidates last night.

Career politicians defending their running mates charities/ "foundations"

Both did their jobs admirably. Both with an eye on the big job. Both an improvement on the top of the platform names.
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

seafoid

Quote from: heganboy on October 05, 2016, 12:38:32 PM
I almost felt bad for the two VP candidates last night.

Career politicians defending their running mates charities/ "foundations"

Both did their jobs admirably. Both with an eye on the big job. Both an improvement on the top of the platform names.
The 2 vps are so much better than the 2 sociopaths

dec

Quote from: whitey on October 04, 2016, 11:52:06 PM
all of a sudden 25 million more people have health care

That's terrible