The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J70

Quote from: stew on September 27, 2016, 09:10:55 PM
Clinton has had thirty years to effectively change America and the world as a career politician, she has failed miserably at every turn, she has made racist comments about black men and she won last night because Trump wanted to not be seen attacking her.

The moderator was as usual lobbing her softballs and once again went soft on her, I have never seen an election with so much collusion in it, this notch needs to be brought to task for her many failures,Trump is going to unload at some point, can't wait!0

WTF are you talking about? She was elected to the Senate in 2000. She was not a politician before that. If she had influence on her husband as president, it must have been mostly for the better given how good things were in the 90s. Similarly, Arkansas was pretty content with them, given they reelected Bill numerous times.

What racist comments did she make about black men? The "super predators" thing? That wasn't about black men per se. That was about gang members in the drug trade who kill without empathy or remorse. How about you pull up some GOP pushback on that speech which doesn't involve talking points connected to this election?

It's like you have no original thoughts stew - it's all right wing talking points you're spouting here. And don't blame Lester Holt for Trump f**king up. How about his "tremendous" temperament and his complete lack of prep. He had plenty of opportunities to drive home his points, but when you fly by the seat of your pants...

stew

Quote from: heganboy on September 27, 2016, 09:13:23 PM
I would like if you pray instead of vote

Why should anyone give a shit war you want?\
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

stew

Quote from: screenexile on September 27, 2016, 09:20:26 PM
Quote from: stew on September 27, 2016, 08:45:07 PM
Quote from: omochain on September 27, 2016, 06:28:39 PM
Hillary crushed the orange but it doesn't matter.
"The middle finger of the American electorate" wants to vent so badly they cannot process a rational thought. They just want somebody to show up in Washington and blow government up.
Consequences be damned.

Remember these people have been voting against their economic self interest for 30 years. They know they have been shafted and are determined to have their revenge. They support Trump because he is the one most likely to throw a hand grenade into the system that shafted them.
Hillary needs the support of rational Republicans to pull this one off.
I am praying but worried.

I am praying that liar racist war mongering war criminal gets held accountable for the email scandal, the second email scandal, Benghazi, the lies she told the Senate and of course, corruption surrounding the Clinton Foundatoon.

Come on stew give us the inside scoop on area 51, where is Jimmy Hoffa and who really killed JFK??

You're worse than Trumps deplorables!!

And you are a pedantic fawning gobshite who ties the party line even though you know herself is a horrible kaant!

You liberals actually believe you are right and are sanctimonious git's about it, in this election, there is no right, it's all fucked! Two mega rich arsewipes have boughtvtge opportunity to get this far, your hero killing has spent more and four years from,now, when the country is even more effed than it is now, you will be reminded of your blind following of this useless, horrible excuse of a human being.

gallsman

Quote from: stew on September 28, 2016, 03:13:14 PM

Shut the f**k up you blithering imbecile.

stew

Quote from: gallsman on September 28, 2016, 03:19:21 PM
Quote from: stew on September 28, 2016, 03:13:14 PM

Shut the f**k up you blithering imbecile.
[/quote

Ooooh, touchy are we oh arrogant one :)

What did I wrote that offended you so bladdy?

stew

Quote from: J70 on September 28, 2016, 02:23:10 PM
Clinton has had thirty years to effectively change America and the world as a career politician, she has failed miserably at every turn, she has made racist comments about black men and she won last night because Trump wanted to not be seen attacking her.

The moderator was as usual lobbing her softballs and once again went soft on her, I have never seen an election with so much collusion in it, this notch needs to be brought to task for her many failures,Trump is going to unload at some point, can't wait!0

WTF are you talking about? She was elected to the Senate in 2000. She was not a politician before that. If she had influence on her husband as president, it must have been mostly for the better given how good things were in the 90s. Similarly, Arkansas was pretty content with them, given they reelected Bill numerous times.

What racist comments did she make about black men? The "super predators" thing? That wasn't about black men per se. That was about gang members in the drug trade who kill without empathy or remorse. How about you pull up some GOP pushback on that speech which doesn't involve talking points connected to this election?

It's like you have no original thoughts stew - it's all right wing talking points you're spouting here. And don't blame Lester Holt for Trump f**king up. How about his "tremendous" temperament and his complete lack of prep. He had plenty of opportunities to drive home his points, but when you fly by the seat of your pants...

Your candidate is a racist tr**p, liberal spin does not change the facts, you lot sicken me with your defence of this horrible bastard, she is a racist under whose watch black Americans have suffered, more black homeless now than since the depression in 29.

But yuck it up for the liberal candidate because you know we are the progessives etc etc, utter balderdash.

seafoid

"The middle finger of the American electorate" wants to vent so badly they cannot process a rational thought. They just want somebody to show up in Washington and blow government up.
Consequences be damned.

Remember these people have been voting against their economic self interest for 30 years. They know they have been shafted and are determined to have their revenge. They support Trump because he is the one most likely to throw a hand grenade into the system that shafted them.
Great post. a vote for Trump would be another vote against their own interest.

A lot of white bluecollar GOP voters have Ulster Protestant roots. The community has a problem with demagogues and arseholes who call themselves leaders.

whitey

Quote from: seafoid on September 28, 2016, 03:51:41 PM
Consequences be damned.

A lot of white bluecollar GOP voters have Ulster Protestant roots. The community has a problem with demagogues and arseholes who call themselves leaders.

I don't know if I buy the whole "voting against your economic self interest" line

If you work, and are a middle wage earner many Democratic proposals or agenda items would be enough to put you in the poor house.

seafoid

In fairness she tried to reform healthcare in the early 90s and failed

omochain

Quote from: whitey on September 28, 2016, 04:01:49 PM
Consequences be damned.

I don't know if I buy the whole "voting against your economic self interest" line

If you work, and are a middle wage earner many Democratic proposals or agenda items would be enough to put you in the poor house.

Could you please tell me which proposals and agenda items you are referring to?

whitey

Quote from: omochain on September 28, 2016, 05:50:47 PM
Consequences be damned.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/07/26/why-these-union-members-and-lifelong-democrats-are-voting-trump.html

J70

Quote from: stew on September 28, 2016, 03:31:57 PM

Your candidate is a racist tr**p, liberal spin does not change the facts, you lot sicken me with your defence of this horrible b**tard, she is a racist under whose watch black Americans have suffered, more black homeless now than since the depression in 29.

But yuck it up for the liberal candidate because you know we are the progessives etc etc, utter balderdash.

You say she is a racist tr**p but provide no evidence whatsoever to back that up.

How is she personally responsible for black homelessness?

J70

Quote from: whitey on September 28, 2016, 08:05:39 PM
Quote from: omochain on September 28, 2016, 05:50:47 PM
Consequences be damned.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/07/26/why-these-union-members-and-lifelong-democrats-are-voting-trump.html

That article doesn't support your case at all! All it details is one union family falling for Trumps shite, but quoting other union people who call it for what it is.

Both parties have been in favour of the various trade deals over the years. The GOP still overwhelmingly is! Its complete pie in the sky bullshit from Trump that he is somehow going to roll back globalization or suddenly start manufacturing everything in the US again. His own brands come from places like China FFS. Its like telling the people of Donegal that Fruit of the Loom are suddenly going to come and reopen their factories, years after fleeing for cheaper labour costs and fewer regulations abroad. Yeah, it sounds great in a campaign, but its utter shite and anyone who believes him is just a clueless idiot. As I've said before here, there are reasons places like Walmart can sell all their stuff fairly cheap. Shelves stocked with "Made in the USA" goods is not one of them.