Previous topic - Next topic

whitey

Quote from: screenexile on September 27, 2016, 02:46:54 PM
Quote from: stew on September 27, 2016, 02:36:15 PM
Quote from: Franko on September 27, 2016, 01:43:45 PM
Quote from: whitey on September 27, 2016, 12:57:35 PM
Clinton won the debate but didn't deliver a knockout blow

All to play for

Unfortunately for humanity, you are right.  But, like Tony Fearon, I think it would be impossible to deliver a knockout blow on Trump.  His supporters are completely averse to rational thought.

Wheras Clinton's fawning minnions have no morals nor ethics and are fine with a serial liar and war criminal at the helm, both are awful but only one of them should be in prison and it ain't Trump.

Oh good you've finally found the evidence that the FBI, 33 Congressional Hearings and 10 Congressional Committees haven't been able to find that prove she's a criminal?

Check your facts as well Clinton has told less lies over the campaign than the bold Donaldo!

Seriously lad you need to chill out and for god's sake change the f**king record!!!

I'm quite sure all the evidence  you need is in the 33000 deleted emails ( which were under federal suponea) or on the forensically scrubbed server.  I'm sure the "October surprise" will be praticularly tasty this year

FL/MAYO

To me, Trump bragging about not paying his taxes was his biggest mistake last night. It might make good business sense to not pay taxes but it's not what a member of the middle class wants to hear from a presidential candidate.

screenexile

Quote from: whitey on September 27, 2016, 04:24:02 PM

All to play for

Unfortunately for humanity, you are right.  But, like Tony Fearon, I think it would be impossible to deliver a knockout blow on Trump.  His supporters are completely averse to rational thought.

Wheras Clinton's fawning minnions have no morals nor ethics and are fine with a serial liar and war criminal at the helm, both are awful but only one of them should be in prison and it ain't Trump.

Oh good you've finally found the evidence that the FBI, 33 Congressional Hearings and 10 Congressional Committees haven't been able to find that prove she's a criminal?

Check your facts as well Clinton has told less lies over the campaign than the bold Donaldo!

Seriously lad you need to chill out and for god's sake change the f**king record!!!

I'm quite sure all the evidence  you need is in the 33000 deleted emails ( which were under federal suponea) or on the forensically scrubbed server.  I'm sure the "October surprise" will be praticularly tasty this year

So you don't have any evidence she's a criminal either??

Run along there so...

whitey

Quote from: screenexile on September 27, 2016, 04:44:14 PM
Quote from: whitey on September 27, 2016, 04:24:02 PM

All to play for

So you don't have any evidence she's a criminal either??

Run along there so...

I don't have it, but I'm sure wiki leaks does

seafoid

Oliver Stone was interviewed in Die Zeit and said the election is a circus. Neither candidate is interested in addressing militarism, mass surveillance, mass incarceration, healthcare which costs 18% of GDP , the 1%, the Fed or anything else relevant to the lives of Americans. The US is a plutocracy

Franko

Quote from: seafoid on September 27, 2016, 02:18:01 PM

All to play for

A lot of people do not trust her. She won't be able to draw out the black vote like Obama. I think she is a poor candidate. Trump will clean up in the rust belt.

Not sure what relevance this has to the bit you quoted from me, but yes, you're probably right.

Franko

All to play for

Yeah, it's sad indictment on the 'greatest nation on earth' that these two cretins are the best it can produce as candidates for its presidency.  Unfortunately, it's a two horse race and one's a donkey.

omochain

Hillary crushed the orange but it doesn't matter.
"The middle finger of the American electorate" wants to vent so badly they cannot process a rational thought. They just want somebody to show up in Washington and blow government up.
Consequences be damned.

Remember these people have been voting against their economic self interest for 30 years. They know they have been shafted and are determined to have their revenge. They support Trump because he is the one most likely to throw a hand grenade into the system that shafted them.
Hillary needs the support of rational Republicans to pull this one off.
I am praying but worried.

Denn Forever

I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

FL/MAYO

Quote from: omochain on September 27, 2016, 06:28:39 PM
"The middle finger of the American electorate" wants to vent so badly they cannot process a rational thought. They just want somebody to show up in Washington and blow government up.
Consequences be damned.

Remember these people have been voting against their economic self interest for 30 years. They know they have been shafted and are determined to have their revenge. They support Trump because he is the one most likely to throw a hand grenade into the system that shafted them.
I agree, after the Brits voted in favor of Brexit anything is possible. People are so angry with the political establishment they don't care about the consequences of voting the likes of Trump into power. It's a pity he's such a clown.

stew

Consequences be damned.

I am praying that liar racist war mongering war criminal gets held accountable for the email scandal, the second email scandal, Benghazi, the lies she told the Senate and of course, corruption surrounding the Clinton Foundatoon.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

stew

Clinton has had thirty years to effectively change America and the world as a career politician, she has failed miserably at every turn, she has made racist comments about black men and she won last night because Trump wanted to not be seen attacking her.

The moderator was as usual lobbing her softballs and once again went soft on her, I have never seen an election with so much collusion in it, this notch needs to be brought to task for her many failures,Trump is going to unload at some point, can't wait!0
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

heganboy

I would like if you pray instead of vote
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

screenexile

Quote from: stew on September 27, 2016, 08:45:07 PM
Consequences be damned.

I am praying that liar racist war mongering war criminal gets held accountable for the email scandal, the second email scandal, Benghazi, the lies she told the Senate and of course, corruption surrounding the Clinton Foundatoon.

Come on stew give us the inside scoop on area 51, where is Jimmy Hoffa and who really killed JFK??

You're worse than Trumps deplorables!!