The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

foxcommander

Quote from: J70 on August 02, 2016, 09:21:07 PM
Quote from: foxcommander on August 02, 2016, 09:17:43 PM
Quote from: muppet on August 02, 2016, 08:40:41 PM
My attempt was poor?

You are equating asking white people to move back at a black protest, to Rosa Parks during Constitutional Segregation ffs.

So they weren't practising segregation in that video?? What was it based on then?

The issue is WHY.

With Rosa Parks and Jim Crow it's clear why. Pure, simple, white supremacy.

Like I said, if you have evidence of this woman's motives for wanting black people front and centre, post it.

Her word are evidence enough. I suggest you clean out your ears and listen to it again.

Selective hearing J70?

And you still defend it.
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

J70

Changed your post I see... It's no longer " back where you belong"...

Finished scrambling?

"Rightful positions behind us"?

That doesn't prove anything?

So far all you have is some hot headed, rude, tone deaf, in your face black people wanting black people leading the march. That's it.

J70

PS I might have told her to stick her march up her hole had I been there myself, given her tone, but that doesn't make her racist. Just rude and unappreciative.

foxcommander

Quote from: J70 on August 02, 2016, 09:36:53 PM

Finished scrambling?

So far all you have is some hot headed, rude, tone deaf, in your face black people wanting black people leading the march. That's it.

I changed it to her exact wording. Sue me.

So now you've said this woman is "hot headed and rude"?!?! LOL!

She demanded that white people go to the back to take up "Rightful positions behind us". Isn't that discrimination based on ??

Try again and use the correct term to describe it. You've avoided it so far. Showing yourself up that you can't tell the truth when it's captured on camera for all to see.

foxcommander

Quote from: J70 on August 02, 2016, 09:42:21 PM
PS I might have told her to stick her march up her hole had I been there myself, given her tone, but that doesn't make her racist. Just rude and unappreciative.

No - just racist. And the crowd then started to pick on the white folk present because of her demand. Listen again.

I don't know why anyone would want to join in a protest movement who's aim is to treat you as a second class citizen.

J70

Quote from: foxcommander on August 02, 2016, 09:46:45 PM

Finished scrambling?

She demanded that white people go to the back to take up "Rightful positions behind us". Isn't that discrimination based on ??

Try again and use the correct term to describe it. You've avoided it so far. Showing yourself up that you can't tell the truth when it's captured on camera for all to see.

This is where your cowardice comes into it. By definition, she is discriminating, but so would the feminist marchers who insisted on women leading things. So the motive matters. Except you can't allow that for whatever reason.

muppet

Quote from: foxcommander on August 02, 2016, 09:17:43 PM
Quote from: muppet on August 02, 2016, 08:40:41 PM
My attempt was poor?

You are equating asking white people to move back at a black protest, to Rosa Parks during Constitutional Segregation ffs.

So they weren't practising segregation in that video?? What was it based on then?

We don't know. It is a video of some meaningless sh*te somewhere in poor America.

This evidence, seems to be one person, somewhere in Philly with a megaphone. Notice there is little or no cheering. There is the odd woman agreeing, it seems, but it is hard to tell. In fact all you can really see is people holding recording devices. Not much of a crowd of supporters is there? They are very quiet if they are there. This isn't Donald Trump being cheered on live on National TV.
MWWSI 2017

foxcommander

Quote from: J70 on August 02, 2016, 09:52:03 PM

Finished scrambling?

This is where your cowardice comes into it. By definition, she is discriminating, but so would the feminist marchers who insisted on women leading things. So the motive matters. Except you can't allow that for whatever reason.

Hooray! you've semi-acknowledged that she's discriminating (but just haven't defined it properly!)

Reason is clear enough for those who open their ears. You've making excuses and made a tit out of yourself defending it.

I don't know why you keep bringing the feminist movement into it to try justify yourself. I didn't mention it. Stick to the facts of the story in question, not some imaginary scenario in your head.

muppet

MWWSI 2017

J70

Quote from: foxcommander on August 02, 2016, 09:57:46 PM

Finished scrambling?

Hooray! you've semi-acknowledged that she's discriminating (but just haven't defined it properly!)

Reason is clear enough for those who open their ears. You've making excuses and made a tit out of yourself defending it.

I don't know why you keep bringing the feminist movement into it to try justify yourself. I didn't mention it. Stick to the facts of the story in question, not some imaginary scenario in your head.

The only one making a tit of themselves is you with your childish dismissal of an obvious analogy and dumb, blinkered insistence on knowing someone's motives based on a 30 second video clip.

But then you're not really known here for offering anything beyond showing up once a week to sneer about black lives matter and related issues.

muppet

I see Trump ordered a woman and her baby to get out of one of his beer hall sessions.

Along with claiming that if he loses the election, it will be because of voter fraud and that there will be civil unrest.

In most countries this lunatic would be warned about seditious comments like that. Why is it not happening here?
MWWSI 2017

foxcommander

Quote from: J70 on August 02, 2016, 10:04:04 PM

Finished scrambling?

The only one making a tit of themselves is you with your childish dismissal of an obvious analogy and dumb, blinkered insistence on knowing someone's motives based on a 30 second video clip.

But then you're not really known here for offering anything beyond showing up once a week to sneer about black lives matter and related issues.

You're not man enough to call it as it is. Exactly why I highlighted this. I knew you'd take the bait ;)

Where is the other apologist today?

heganboy

Quote from: stew on August 02, 2016, 07:53:41 PM
Clinton rigged the primary run off.

Nothing is beneath Clinton, co,e to think of it heganboy neither would you, you are dangerous because my blithely pass of lies as truth, an example of this is trump supportera only know other trump supporters, you are talking bullocks on that score.

Stew,
not sure what you're asking me here? not sure where you think I am passing off lies as truth, not a big fan of that approach, and will happily correct where appropriate.

As I have said before - not a fan of either of these 2 candidates, however one is sane and competent (if untrustworthy and misguided) and the other is a certifiable delusional narcissist. Maybe they should keep Obama in for another couple of months while everybody goes off and seeks new candidates.
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

J70

Quote from: foxcommander on August 02, 2016, 10:18:28 PM
Quote from: J70 on August 02, 2016, 10:04:04 PM

Finished scrambling?

You're not man enough to call it as it is. Exactly why I highlighted this. I knew you'd take the bait ;)

Where is the other apologist today?

Take the bait??

You asked me a direct question. ;D

I've no problem answering questions.

Unlike yourself, chickenshit. ;)

Declan