The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eamonnca1

Quote from: seafoid on July 15, 2016, 06:41:05 PM
I think the US is coming face to face with the fruition of issues it has ignored for years is race, guns, healthcare costs, neoliberalism, climate and income distribution. And everything is chaotic. Neither Trump nor Clinton are even remotely qualified to deal with any of this.
the US needs someone like FDR or Eisenhower with the power to break up special interests and introduce coherent change.

And I'm sure someone like that exists somewhere, but the political system is no longer very good at letting such people get into office. The only person I can think of who meets that description is Gerry Brown, but by the time he's done governing California he'll be a bit old to be running for president. On the younger end I'd say Corey Booker and Gavin Newsom look promising.

muppet

Quote from: dec on July 15, 2016, 07:17:50 PM
Quote from: seafoid on July 14, 2016, 11:18:27 PM
http://endingthefed.com/coincidence-full-list-of-people-who-have-turned-up-dead-after-working-with-the-clintons.html

There are only 20 names listed at that site. The better conspiracy loon sites list at least double that.

That's nothing, there are millions of them. But as they are all dead they aren't around to tell us.
MWWSI 2017

J70

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on July 15, 2016, 07:12:13 PM
Quote from: seafoid on July 15, 2016, 06:41:05 PM
I think the US is coming face to face with the fruition of issues it has ignored for years is race, guns, healthcare costs, neoliberalism, climate and income distribution. And everything is chaotic. Neither Trump nor Clinton are even remotely qualified to deal with any of this.
the US needs someone like FDR or Eisenhower with the power to break up special interests and introduce coherent change.

And I'm sure someone like that exists somewhere, but the political system is no longer very good at letting such people get into office. The only person I can think of who meets that description is Gerry Brown, but by the time he's done governing California he'll be a bit old to be running for president. On the younger end I'd say Corey Booker and Gavin Newsom look promising.

Booker - coming out of Newark??... Is it even possible that there are no skeletons in his closet? ;D

Newsom has always struck me as presidential potential, at least superficially. Is he really a contender?

Amazing how he was married to that Fox News one, but then look at James Carville and his wife.

seafoid

Carville is a tr**p. He was the one who said Gennifer Flowers would be what you got if you dragged 100 dollars through a trailer park.

Seamus

I would expect that about 5% of people that read this thread have waked up and know what the real truth is. Almost all will not post from fear of been ridiculed by those that have fallen hook, line and sinker for the propaganda of the mainstream media.  Hopefully another 10% are searching for the truth, realizing they are constantly lied to every day by our so called leaders.

The information below will help those people toward the path of great awareness and fulfillment. Fulfillment in knowing that you will never fall for the lies again. When you get out of the Matrix there is no going back.

I spent close to a week in the company of Jon Rappoport back in 2002, he was over 70 (looked 50) back then, today he is still going strong and long may it continue. The world needs a lot more Jon Rappoports.

For the 15% I mentioned above this is for them, bookmark his home page. The rest can go along their merry way, please don't click on the link.

https://outsidetherealitymachine.wordpress.com/2016/04/29/media-covert-ops-and-the-alternate-universe/
"I wish I could inspire the same confidence in the truth which is so readily accorded to lies".

muppet

The Bible is less vague and probably has more evidence than Crappoport.
MWWSI 2017

LeoMc

Quote from: Seamus on July 16, 2016, 12:05:55 AM
I would expect that about 5% of people that read this thread have waked up and know what the real truth is. Almost all will not post from fear of been ridiculed by those that have fallen hook, line and sinker for the propaganda of the mainstream media.  Hopefully another 10% are searching for the truth, realizing they are constantly lied to every day by our so called leaders.

The information below will help those people toward the path of great awareness and fulfillment. Fulfillment in knowing that you will never fall for the lies again. When you get out of the Matrix there is no going back.

I spent close to a week in the company of Jon Rappoport back in 2002, he was over 70 (looked 50) back then, today he is still going strong and long may it continue. The world needs a lot more Jon Rappoports.

For the 15% I mentioned above this is for them, bookmark his home page. The rest can go along their merry way, please don't click on the link.

https://outsidetherealitymachine.wordpress.com/2016/04/29/media-covert-ops-and-the-alternate-universe/
To save me reading it all can you give me a summary? Que bono? Is it the Jews? Its always the Jews.

dec

Quote from: LeoMc on July 16, 2016, 09:09:00 AM
Quote from: Seamus on July 16, 2016, 12:05:55 AM

To save me reading it all can you give me a summary? Que bono? Is it the Jews? Its always the Jews.

There seems to be no mention of the Jews or Zionists. Seamus seems to be trying to fob us off with some mediocre conspiracy loon site. He is probably keeping the good stuff for himself.

Eamonnca1

Quote from: J70 on July 15, 2016, 08:25:14 PM

Booker - coming out of Newark??... Is it even possible that there are no skeletons in his closet? ;D

Newsom has always struck me as presidential potential, at least superficially. Is he really a contender?

Amazing how he was married to that Fox News one, but then look at James Carville and his wife.

Booker seems pretty clean so far. The fact that he chose to live in low-income neighbourhoods, plus nice human touches like running into a burning building to save someone, will all count in his favour. He hasn't been around long enough to get tainted by too many shabby deals.

Newsom's still young and has plenty of runway. When Jerry Brown is termed out Newsom will be hard to stop as governor of California in 2018. If he gets two terms as governor under his belt, keeps a consistent record on social justice (he was enabling same-sex marriage in San Francisco before it was cool), that takes him up to 2026. Then he'll have a few years to build a campaign for the 2028 presidential campaign. Since it's all executive experience he won't have a dodgy senate voting record to explain. The Repubs will have to have wised up and returned to reality-based politics by then if they want to stand a chance, or they could end up nationally like they are in California, i.e. as near as dammit extinct.

Eamonnca1

Gmac

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on July 16, 2016, 08:38:19 PM
One more thing:

Different now execution and ambush style killings as seen again today in Louisiana and wait and see what mr Obama comes out with its a terrible tragedy but but but ,same with Isis no leadership a lame duck clown

Eamonnca1

J70

Quote from: Gmac on July 17, 2016, 05:47:00 PM
One more thing:

Different now execution and ambush style killings as seen again today in Louisiana and wait and see what mr Obama comes out with its a terrible tragedy but but but ,same with Isis no leadership a lame duck clown

Out of genuine interest, what should Obama be doing in terms of "leadership" on the recent police killings?

Gmac

Quote from: J70 on July 17, 2016, 10:37:22 PM
Quote from: Gmac on July 17, 2016, 05:47:00 PM
One more thing:

when he goes to a memorial for the killed officers he should stop lecturing everyone about how rascist America is including the cops not the time or place. He talks about how we are flooding inner cities with guns ??? Who is flooding the inner cities with guns ,I'm not my neighbours are not the gangbangers in there want guns and they will get them one way or another.
There have been about 2000 shootings in his home constituency of Chicago this year and about 350 murders 90% black on black and I don't think I ever heard him comment on it because that's an awkward truth he doesn't want to address ,no crackers or cops to blame there.
All the crime ridden inner cities are democrat run so take some responsibility .
Lastly I recently heard him make a statement that a Latino woman only earns  50% of what a white male earns no context just a stupid line , he needs to remember he is the president of all America not black America or minority america and he's not a rabble rouser community leader but president of the usa