Eamonnca1

Unemployment this year:

Jan 4.9%
Feb 4.9%
Mar 5.0%
Apr 5.0%
May 4.7%
Jun 4.9%

In December 2008 it was 7.3%.  Very simple question, which is a bigger number? 4.9 or 7.3? Even a conservative like you could answer this one.

Eamonnca1

J70

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on July 10, 2016, 06:01:50 AM
Unemployment this year:

Jan 4.9%
Feb 4.9%
Mar 5.0%
Apr 5.0%
May 4.7%
Jun 4.9%

In December 2008 it was 7.3%.  Very simple question, which is a bigger number? 4.9 or 7.3? Even a conservative like you could answer this one.

But you see, the 5% figures are all fabricated by the BLS.

REAL employment numbers (which were unheard of before Obama took office) are more in the range of 25-40%. ::)

muppet

Quote from: Seamus on July 10, 2016, 01:33:21 AM
Quote from: muppet on July 08, 2016, 11:19:49 AM
Quote from: Seamus on July 08, 2016, 11:17:20 AM
Quote from: muppet on July 08, 2016, 12:38:01 AM
This sums up the misogyny, racism and complete hatred involved in US politics in one photo. And typically, those behind it think it sends the opposite message.

So it's best to just vote for Hillary, never bring up her criminal activity and that of her husband and get set for "The Reign of Terror"?

Why do you beat your wife?

I don't beat my wife, why do you ask why? Where is your proof?

Did that tee-shirt make you go home and beat your wife? If so you have far greater underlying problems and blaming a tee-shirt is only a cop out.

Hillary Clinton should be in jail and possibly on Death Row. All that knows of her criminal deeds would never equate those words with being anti women. Of course there are those that blindly follow, that is their problem. No need for political correctness when it comes to that sociopath.

Of course you beat your wife.

You should be on death row you sociopath.

Why the hell would anyone need proof for anything? Just read your hysterical Hannity-style nonsense to see proof of that.
MWWSI 2017

J70

This sums up the misogyny, racism and complete hatred involved in US politics in one photo. And typically, those behind it think it sends the opposite message.

So it's best to just vote for Hillary, never bring up her criminal activity and that of her husband and get set for "The Reign of Terror"?

Did that tee-shirt make you go home and beat your wife? If so you have far greater underlying problems and blaming a tee-shirt is only a cop out.

Hillary Clinton should be in jail and possibly on Death Row. All that knows of her criminal deeds would never equate those words with being anti women. Of course there are those that blindly follow, that is their problem. No need for political correctness when it comes to that sociopath.

Death row??

What did the Clintons do now? ;D

Eamonnca1

The "Killary" bullshit is an updated version of the "Bill's body bags" bullshit that's been going around for years. Here's the Snopes debunking:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/clintons/bodycount.asp

Seamus

Quote from: muppet on July 10, 2016, 10:56:03 PM

Of course you beat your wife.

You should be on death row you sociopath.

Why the hell would anyone need proof for anything? Just read your hysterical Hannity-style nonsense to see proof of that.

You're just another loser, a cowardly keyboard warrior.
"I wish I could inspire the same confidence in the truth which is so readily accorded to lies".

Seamus

19 seconds of Obama

Sent by a German friend after the YouTube version from the US was pulled.

If you haven't heard this you should listen to it. It only takes 19 seconds. It's unbelievable that Obama actually says this out loud!  This Obama speech was given at the Bilderberg Group conference in Brussels, Belgium, on May 23, 2014. Obama's comments are chilling - THIS IS THE NEW WORLD ORDER that has been percolating through a number of American presidencies and other world leaders, and now seems to be coming into fruition

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfRtbIQ1kTw&feature=youtu.be
"I wish I could inspire the same confidence in the truth which is so readily accorded to lies".

whitey

Muppet, we had an MSNBC anchor live on air suggest that someone should defecate and urinate in Sarah Palins mouth.....and closer to home for you just last week some donkey suggest that Nigel Faragrs minor daughters should be gang raped.....there's plenty of hated from both sides

J70

Some half-wit who lives near me and sports a tea party "don't tread on me" flag outside his house is currently driving about the place (in Queens, NYC) with a huge US and confederate flag on the back of his pick-up truck. I see lots of tshirts and bumper stickers about jailing Hillary and liberals being idiots.

I've seen similar in other areas of the US, especially Florida. Then you get the open carry nuts. Rarely any corresponding displays from liberals.

Maybe it's just me, but the conservative white males who sport this type of nonsense seem much more aggressive and in your face than other groups.

Mikhail Prokhorov

Quote from: Seamus on July 11, 2016, 12:38:56 PM
19 seconds of Obama

If you haven't heard this you should listen to it. It only takes 19 seconds. It's unbelievable that Obama actually says this out loud!  This Obama speech was given at the Bilderberg Group conference in Brussels, Belgium, on May 23, 2014. Obama's comments are chilling - THIS IS THE NEW WORLD ORDER that has been percolating through a number of American presidencies and other world leaders, and now seems to be coming into fruition

haha nice try post the full version  ;)

DuffleKing

19 seconds of Obama

Massive fail brainiac  :o

The things you have to put up with in the name of free speech...

heganboy

19 seconds of Obama

Seamus,
When something seems too good to be true, it usually is!
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Íseal agus crua isteach a

Seamus is on the right track but he could have gave  a better example of how the criminals in United States government operate. US needed a "new pear harbor" to generate a global take over. When they blew up the twin towers on September 11th it gave them the perfect opportunity. 
https://youtu.be/r8YtF76s-yM

dec

This Obama speech was given at the Bilderberg Group conference in Brussels, Belgium, on May 23, 2014.

No it wasn't.