The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fearbrags

""Obama wants to know their names so he can harbour them from getting caught.'''
Maybe he wants the names the way he can take them out himself ;)

Eamonnca1

fearbrags

Well someone gave him ""Bin Laden's  name"" and he ducked him in the sea  ;)

muppet

Quote from: screenexile on June 22, 2016, 01:15:29 AM
Quote from: stew on June 21, 2016, 08:27:58 AM
I see two government whistleblowers are claiming Obama wanted the names of potential Muslim terrorists in the states who were being watched, this ballix is deliberately ducking up, why would that be.

Ducking idiot!

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a ducking duck!
MWWSI 2017

Seamus

Quote from: fearbrags on June 22, 2016, 04:43:07 AM

Bin Laden died of kidney failure December 2002. If he really was assassinated the way we were told they would have produced the body for the world to see.
"I wish I could inspire the same confidence in the truth which is so readily accorded to lies".

heganboy

Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

dec

Quote from: Seamus on June 23, 2016, 12:38:17 AM

Bin Laden died of kidney failure December 2002. If he really was assassinated the way we were told they would have produced the body for the world to see.

Conspiracy loon

heganboy

the best bit is not just that he was already dead- but that it was specifically December '02.
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Íseal agus crua isteach a

Bin laden was a CIA asset thats an indisputable fact. He was the boogie man for the September 11th attacks which were carried out by mossad and traitors in the US government. September the 11th was a false flag attack.

muppet

Quote from: Seamus on June 23, 2016, 12:38:17 AM

Can you produce any evidence at all? Anything?
MWWSI 2017

J70

Lads, leave it alone. You're entering the world of Infowars and tin foil hats. I doubt even Trump would touch that particular conspiracy theory.

fearbrags

''''Lads, leave it alone. You're entering the world of Infowars and tin foil hats. I doubt even Trump would touch that particular conspiracy theory.""
Don't ever underestimate  ""The Donald"""

Íseal agus crua isteach a

Quote from: J70 on June 23, 2016, 11:24:05 AM
Lads, leave it alone. You're entering the world of Infowars and tin foil hats. I doubt even Trump would touch that particular conspiracy theory.

Ok then how do you explain the implosion of building 7 then? If you watch the video carefully you can see the squib detonations going off in each floor. It was a classic demolition.

Now bare in mind nothing hit building seven. Yes there was office fires but not enough to collapse the building. It was the first and only time in history a high rise was brought down with fire.

https://youtu.be/bWorDrTC0Qg

That day the BBC reported the collapse of building seven. One wee small problem though, the building was still standing at the time of the report. Here is the actual footage.

https://youtu.be/ltP2t9nq9fI

dec

I have never been able to work out if the conspiracy nuts actually believe the bullshit they spout or whether they are just trolls.

J70

Quote from: Íseal agus crua isteach a on June 23, 2016, 08:28:08 PM
Quote from: J70 on June 23, 2016, 11:24:05 AM

Ok then how do you explain the implosion of building 7 then? If you watch the video carefully you can see the squib detonations going off in each floor. It was a classic demolition.

Now bare in mind nothing hit building seven. Yes there was office fires but not enough to collapse the building. It was the first and only time in history a high rise was brought down with fire.

https://youtu.be/bWorDrTC0Qg

That day the BBC reported the collapse of building seven. One wee small problem though, the building was still standing at the time of the report. Here is the actual footage.

https://youtu.be/ltP2t9nq9fI

Better get the news to Trump - his team will dig into it. You won't believe the unbelievable things they'll find! ;D