Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J70

Quote from: screenexile on May 03, 2016, 04:54:27 PM
Quote from: J70 on May 03, 2016, 03:16:37 PM
Quote from: stew on May 03, 2016, 01:54:26 PM
Quote from: seafoid on May 03, 2016, 05:31:54 AM
Quote from: J70 on May 02, 2016, 06:47:28 PM
Interesting read. It's by an student in Georgia, so I've no idea how accurate or realistic his analysis is, especially as he is not a law student. But stew will enjoy it, as this lad reckons Hillary will be recommended for prosecution by the FBI and Loretta Lynch has not ruled out a grand jury.

http://georgiapoliticalreview.com/opinion-why-hillary-clinton-will-be-indicted-for-mishandling-classified-information/
she won't be indicted.
the Fox echo chamber exists parallel to reality

She won't because the idiot in chief is protecting her, she should be but those pesky liberals stick together, she should be in prison right now, not getting ready to run the country.

How, at this point, is Obama protecting her?

Is the FBI investigating this or not?

Careful now. . . you're expecting a logical answer when there really isn't one to be found!!

BTW did anyone watch Obama's Correspondents performance? It was excellent :D

Very funny. The skit with Boehner was excellent.

foxcommander

Quote from: J70 on May 03, 2016, 05:33:51 PM
Interesting read. It's by an student in Georgia, so I've no idea how accurate or realistic his analysis is, especially as he is not a law student. But stew will enjoy it, as this lad reckons Hillary will be recommended for prosecution by the FBI and Loretta Lynch has not ruled out a grand jury.

http://georgiapoliticalreview.com/opinion-why-hillary-clinton-will-be-indicted-for-mishandling-classified-information/
she won't be indicted.

She won't because the idiot in chief is protecting her, she should be but those pesky liberals stick together, she should be in prison right now, not getting ready to run the country.

Careful now. . . you're expecting a logical answer when there really isn't one to be found!!

Oh he's a comedian alright. Then again he couldn't be any worse at it than he is being president.
The Smug-o-meter was off the charts.
No problem with that guy Wilmore calling the president bad names? Yet again double standards we've come to expect.
I expect Wilmore will lose his job and his career get fecked like Paula Deen or the lad from Seinfeld.
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

J70

Quote from: foxcommander on May 03, 2016, 06:00:50 PM
Quote from: J70 on May 03, 2016, 05:33:51 PM

she won't be indicted.

Oh he's a comedian alright. Then again he couldn't be any worse at it than he is being president.
The Smug-o-meter was off the charts.
No problem with that guy Wilmore calling the president bad names? Yet again double standards we've come to expect.
I expect Wilmore will lose his job and his career get fecked like Paula Deen or the lad from Seinfeld.

Oh no, those black people are allowed to take back and use the "n-word" and I, foxcommander, a white person, am not.

Its just not fair!!!! :'(

J70

Are there any depths Trump will NOT descend to in his name calling and bullshit!

Apparently Cruz senior was with  Lee Harvey Oswald right before he shot JFK. At least according to Trump and the National Enquirer!  ;D

(And of course Fox News, or more specifically, Fox and Friends, allows him to peddle this shit!)

Its horrible. Horrible I tell ya!

http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/05/trump-ted-cruz-father-222730?lo=ap_b1

I hope Hillary is ready for the onslaught!

Mikhail Prokhorov

Quote from: J70 on May 03, 2016, 06:10:57 PM
Are there any depths Trump will NOT descend to in his name calling and bullshit!

Apparently Cruz senior was with  Lee Harvey Oswald right before he shot JFK. At least according to Trump and the National Enquirer!  ;D

(And of course Fox News, or more specifically, Fox and Friends, allows him to peddle this shit!)

Its horrible. Horrible I tell ya!

http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/05/trump-ted-cruz-father-222730?lo=ap_b1

I hope Hillary is ready for the onslaught!

hilarious  ;D

heganboy

Just read that on politico, i find it tough at this point to figure out which Trump quotes are real and which are parody
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

maigheo

After listening to Trump basically saying that Cruz"s father was involved in the JFK assignation I have come to the conclusion that anybody who votes for him is mentally impaired

J70

Quote from: maigheo on May 04, 2016, 12:45:29 AM
After listening to Trump basically saying that Cruz"s father was involved in the JFK assignation I have come to the conclusion that anybody who votes for him is mentally impaired

But...but... he tells it likes it is... or something...  ::)

Cruz is out now after Indiana. What's the odds that Trump is nice and magnanimous now, calling him a nice guy after all, after the utter twat he (Trump) made of himself today.

I'm half starting to think it might not be that bad, at least in the long run, if Trump won. 2020 is census year after which redistricting will occur. State races will really matter. All those senate seats the GOP took last year will be up for reelection. Trump on the ballot after four years of f**king up and insulting everyone left right and center would motivate the Democrats like no other.

The only major drawback would be the supreme court, with Scalia's seat and possibly one or two others to be filled.

whitey

A PTA in suburban Boston cancelled an annual school trip to the Nutcracker just in case anyone was offended by the presence of a Christmas Tree on the stage. This country is gone absolutely stark raving mad trying to be politically correct and a lot of people (not just republicans) are sick to death of it. As offensive as I find much of what Trump has to say, I love the fact he could give 2 fvcks about what anyone thinks and says whatever he wants. I actually like Bernie but do t want to pay any more tax, I think John Kasich is undoubtedly the best candidate of either party, Hillary is competent but is a crook and a hypocrite, Ted Cruz is a wacko.  It's actually very sad

J70

Quote from: whitey on May 04, 2016, 02:00:24 AM
A PTA in suburban Boston cancelled an annual school trip to the Nutcracker just in case anyone was offended by the presence of a Christmas Tree on the stage. This country is gone absolutely stark raving mad trying to be politically correct and a lot of people (not just republicans) are sick to death of it. As offensive as I find much of what Trump has to say, I love the fact he could give 2 fvcks about what anyone thinks and says whatever he wants. I actually like Bernie but do t want to pay any more tax, I think John Kasich is undoubtedly the best candidate of either party, Hillary is competent but is a crook and a hypocrite, Ted Cruz is a wacko.  It's actually very sad

Really??

Assuming, for the sake of argument, that that actually happened as you say, Trump is not the cure for anything. He just sees PR, good or bad, as very valuable and he is so confident that there are enough rubes out there to embrace his idiotic pronouncements as some kind of substantive backlash against the supposed establishment that he will say literally anything.

The Oswald stuff was a new low, if that is possible, in a campaign where he has discussed his manhood in a televised debate, insulted a fellow female candidate's looks, talked about a tv pundit's menstrual goings' on, and embraced thuggish behaviour among his supporters and even campaign manager. Oh and revealed that his "very good brain" is his best source for foreign policy advice!

The man is an utter joke and its an appalling indictment of the Republican electorate that he is in the position he is in.

dec

What actually happened

http://www.whdh.com/story/27452774/belmont-school-reverses-decision-to-cancel-nutcracker-trip

J70

It is very sad, as you say.

I will vote for Hillary, but she does not arouse any enthusiasm. Competence and status quo, a defensive presidency after Obama, are her selling points, especially with a Republican house locked in until 2022. There will be lots of congressional investigations over this that and the other, some possibly justified, most trumped up. No major legislative changes (is she even campaigning on anything transformative?) will be coming. Just more gridlock. But at least the supreme court will shift.

But, as I said earlier, maybe a Trump presidency might be better in the long run rather than a treading water Hillary presidency with  congressional investigations galore. It would certainly be interesting!

J70

Quote from: dec on May 04, 2016, 03:09:12 AM

What actually happened

http://www.whdh.com/story/27452774/belmont-school-reverses-decision-to-cancel-nutcracker-trip

I've never seen the Nutcracker.

What is the religious aspect to it?

Oraisteach

seafoid

There were 2 in the gop bed and the RNC said rollover and vote Kasich