The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stew

Quote from: seafoid on March 19, 2016, 01:17:03 PM
Quote from: stew on March 19, 2016, 07:12:33 AM
Quote from: seafoid on March 18, 2016, 10:15:52 PM
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/lets-just-say-it-the-republicans-are-the-problem/2012/04/27/gIQAxCVUlT_story.html

A liberal rag that has lost credibility as a source of news and unbiased reporting, the democrats own the media in the states and when I go back i won't buy a paper ever again, its time has come and gone, journalistic integrity is dead and buried.
Stew Norm Ornstein is old style GOP. He is more of a real conservative than Cruz is. What the extremists have done to the GOP is shocking.

The same goes the other way hi, the twat in chief has driven the country's democratic party to the far left neither party is fit to govern hence the need for more options.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Denn Forever

Would "Sanders be a "Dave"  type of President?
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

J70

Quote from: stew on March 19, 2016, 01:22:39 PM
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/lets-just-say-it-the-republicans-are-the-problem/2012/04/27/gIQAxCVUlT_story.html

A liberal rag that has lost credibility as a source of news and unbiased reporting, the democrats own the media in the states and when I go back i won't buy a paper ever again, its time has come and gone, journalistic integrity is dead and buried.
Stew Norm Ornstein is old style GOP. He is more of a real conservative than Cruz is. What the extremists have done to the GOP is shocking.

The same goes the other way hi, the twat in chief has driven the country's democratic party to the far left neither party is fit to govern hence the need for more options.

What evidence is there that the Democrats have been driven to the "far left"?

seafoid

Obamacare was originally a GOP plan but by the time it came up it was no longer acceptable to the party. All the RINO stuff happens in one party. The GOP is in a sad state.

J70

Quote from: seafoid on March 19, 2016, 04:36:37 PM

Obamacare was originally a GOP plan but by the time it came up it was no longer acceptable to the party. All the RINO stuff happens in one party. The GOP is in a sad state.

A good plan it was too.

Its a shame they were forced to run away and hide from it for political reasons.

seafoid

Norm Ornstein is worth watching on the GOP. He would probably be called a RINO by the likes of Cruz but he is a real conservative. They have mostly been hounded out of the party by the Koch taliban.

thejuice

https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328

Hillary advocated stoking the flames of war in Syria for the benefit of Israel. Just in case you had any doubts about what we all assumed happened.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Gmac

Quote from: seafoid on March 17, 2016, 03:00:42 PM
Quote from: trileacman on March 17, 2016, 02:19:41 PM
Would you shut the fcuk up about the Kochs. You sound like Jim f**king Corr.
Last time they spent 412m trying to beat Obama. The money buys climate change deniers like Rubio in DC. They are worse than scum and people like them have destroyed the GOP. The party just lost its base. Both parties are riddled with corruption but the GOP is further advanced into obsolescence.
george soros a big democrat backer and a much more dangerous guy than the Kochs.
Have a look to see some of the loons he pumps money into .

J70

Quote from: Gmac on March 19, 2016, 11:40:12 PM
Quote from: seafoid on March 17, 2016, 03:00:42 PM
Quote from: trileacman on March 17, 2016, 02:19:41 PM
Would you shut the fcuk up about the Kochs. You sound like Jim f**king Corr.
Last time they spent 412m trying to beat Obama. The money buys climate change deniers like Rubio in DC. They are worse than scum and people like them have destroyed the GOP. The party just lost its base. Both parties are riddled with corruption but the GOP is further advanced into obsolescence.
george soros a big democrat backer and a much more dangerous guy than the Kochs.
Have a look to see some of the loons he pumps money into .

How is he more dangerous?

What "loons"?

whitey

In case anyone is wondering why Trump is doing so well, this case would be a good example

(For the record, so far it hasn't been reported in the liberal Boston Globe or at least I haven't seen it)

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/local_coverage/2016/03/illegals_had_rap_sheets

Hardy

Quote from: whitey on March 20, 2016, 12:43:04 PM
In case anyone is wondering why Trump is doing so well, this case would be a good example

(For the record, so far it hasn't been reported in the liberal Boston Globe or at least I haven't seen it)

In case anyone is wondering why Trump is doing so well among the uneducated, illiterate, intolerant and xenophobic, this post would be a good example.

In case anyone is wondering why this post is a good example of how the uneducated, illiterate, intolerant and xenophobic are manipulated by the hateful rhetoric of people like Trump, it's worth reflecting that one in four people arrested for drunken driving may also be members of golf clubs.

whitey

Quote from: Hardy on March 20, 2016, 01:08:32 PM

In case anyone is wondering why Trump is doing so well among the uneducated, illiterate, intolerant and xenophobic, this post would be a good example.

In case anyone is wondering why this post is a good example of how the uneducated, illiterate, intolerant and xenophobic are manipulated by the hateful rhetoric of people like Trump, it's worth reflecting that one in four people arrested for drunken driving may also be members of golf clubs.

LOL....if they were Irish illegals I would be saying exactly the same thing, so you can put the race card back in your pocket

No drivers licenses and no insurance either I'm sure

If members of the golf club tried that they'd be facing the full rigour of the law and a lengthy jail spell

Illegals....catch and release....no consequences. Tax payers pick up the tab

Hardy

Quote from: whitey on March 20, 2016, 01:18:14 PM

LOL....if they were Irish illegals I would be saying exactly the same thing, so you can put the race card back in your pocket
Of course you you would.

See what I'm talking about. As a matter of interested, how sure are you and how are you sure? And, of course, we're sick of reading your posts here about Irish illegals without drivers' licenses and insurance.

QuoteIf members of the golf club tried that they'd be facing the full rigour of the law and a lengthy jail spell
No. The point is that if a golf club member was arrested, released and went on to rape somebody, you wouldn't be posting it here as a reason why Trump is your hero.

Hang them all, dammit.

whitey

Quote from: Hardy on March 20, 2016, 01:31:55 PM
Quote from: whitey on March 20, 2016, 01:18:14 PM

Of course you you would.

See what I'm talking about. As a matter of interested, how sure are you and how are you sure? And, of course, we're sick of reading your posts here about Irish illegals without drivers' licenses and insurance.

QuoteIf members of the golf club tried that they'd be facing the full rigour of the law and a lengthy jail spell
No. The point is that if a golf club member was arrested, released and went on to rape somebody, you wouldn't be posting it here as a reason why Trump is your hero.

Hang them all, dammit.