The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eamonnca1

You're wasting your time, J. You can't reason with clowns like Foxy boy. They spend all day eating snacks and watching Fox News to feed their need to be outraged about something. The only way to deal with banjo-playing nincompoops like him is to point and laugh at them.

Eamonnca1

stew

Quote from: seafoid on March 13, 2016, 02:00:35 PM
apparently a lot of GOP senate seats are gerrymandered. How was that allowed ?

Just the same way as strap on gets superdelegates, it's a old boys network thing, oh and money, must not forget the kesh.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

deiseach

To see Irish people, particularly those from the North, displaying kneejerk support for the excesses of the police, and smearing a particular group of people into the bargain, is dispiriting. Wolfe Tone is spinning in his grave.

stew

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on March 14, 2016, 05:03:54 AM

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on March 14, 2016, 02:52:43 AM
You're wasting your time, J. You can't reason with clowns like Foxy boy. They spend all day eating snacks and watching Fox News to feed their need to be outraged about something. The only way to deal with banjo-playing nincompoops like him is to point and laugh at them.

Nah, he is too busy earning money to be eating snacks because he has to provide tax money for the likes of you, you know the unemployed liberal who lives off his tax dollars and whose sweat buys you your food stamps and Crystal meth, now we can all generalize you msnbc watching weasel.

stew

Powell, now there is a lad who is a disgrace to the Republican oarty, a lifelong Republican suddenly, at the mere sight of a black men running for president decides that his best mate John McCain is not the man to earn his vote, it is the liberal from Illinois who gets his vote......That was a race move and he sold his principles because of the colour of Obama's skin, ergo he is as big a hypocrite as there is, I had a lot of respect for him at one point, now I have none and his opinion means Jack shit to me.

screenexile

Quote from: stew on March 14, 2016, 10:03:48 AM

Powell, now there is a lad who is a disgrace to the Republican oarty, a lifelong Republican suddenly, at the mere sight of a black men running for president decides that his best mate John McCain is not the man to earn his vote, it is the liberal from Illinois who gets his vote......That was a race move and he sold his principles because of the colour of Obama's skin, ergo he is as big a hypocrite as there is, I had a lot of respect for him at one point, now I have none and his opinion means Jack shit to me.

You can see it in his face. . .  he's devastated!!!!

muppet

Quote from: deiseach on March 14, 2016, 09:50:11 AM
To see Irish people, particularly those from the North, displaying kneejerk support for the excesses of the police, and smearing a particular group of people into the bargain, is dispiriting. Wolfe Tone is spinning in his grave.

Agreed 100%.

Anti-immigrant immigrants. Seriously?
MWWSI 2017

Hound

I thought the Shinners kept all their right wing extremists, like Mr Foxy, hidden away?

seafoid

cheetos

stew

Quote from: screenexile on March 14, 2016, 10:15:30 AM
Quote from: stew on March 14, 2016, 10:03:48 AM

You can see it in his face. . .  he's devastated!!!!

Fack away aff, I notice you had nothing of substance to say about what I had to say about Powell, ach sure what can you expect from a clown but a sad joke.

J70

A couple of Breitbart people have left the outfit over their disgraceful bending over for Trump in the aftermath of his campaign manager flinging their female reporter to the floor.

I do not like Ben Shapiro's politics or work or style, but I have to admire the little bollocks for standing up for his colleague and resigning in protest.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/03/14/breitbart-reporter-editor-resign-over-response-to-alleged-assault-by-trump-campaign-manager.html

foxcommander

The libtards are choking on their couscous and waffles at the thought of throwing illegal immigrants out of the USA.
They won't be happy until society is brought down to the dregs level and crack is available on every street corner.
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie