The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eamonnca1

Suck it up, Stew. You've got one more year of Obama and then at least another four years of a Democrat. As long as your crowd refuses to come back to reality-based politics, youse'll be out on yer ears for a generation until you wise up. Good enough for you.  Slap it up yiz.

stew

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on March 08, 2016, 06:49:08 AM
Suck it up, Stew. You've got one more year of Obama and then at least another four years of a Democrat. As long as your crowd refuses to come back to reality-based politics, youse'll be out on yer ears for a generation until you wise up. Good enough for you.  Slap it up yiz.

One more year of Obama? How the feck do you figure that?

I have endured 7 plus years of the worst administration in my lifetime, I can suck it up for another nine months.

Eamon, do you think it right that your hero Obama hasn't even got it in him to acknowledge that isil are radical Muslim terrorists, is it fair for John Kerry to ignore the fact that Christians are being beheaded in the middle east and claim that mire research needed to be done before accepting that Muslims were killing innocent people not if their faith.

I despise the loony left you adore but I respect their right to govern when elected by the people, not you, if the republicans got a free run you would not have it in you to respect that decision, not just you, most liberals tend to run to the hills when the results do not go their way, I have no doubt if hrc is not incarcerated for her corruption and lies, she will be elected president of the USA, I will not  spend one night in the states under that political whore but hey, you keep supporting goldman sachs and keep ignoring the fact the woman is a lying, hateful sack of shite, that given your values, is well worthy of your vote, congratulations in advance Eamon on your hero becoming president, I hope she gets what's coming to her and the Feds have the balls to hold her accountable for her actions.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

stew

Quote from: Declan on March 08, 2016, 05:09:03 PM
Presume we can expect more of this if he gets the nomination
https://www.yahoo.com/politics/trump-challenged-ox D.C.ver-ties-to-mob-linked-gambler-100050602.html

Shock horror deccy baby, Clinton has american blood on her hands, is under investigation by the feds for her handling of national secrets but you tend to speculate on the Donald and his ties to the mafia, why would a bleeding heart like you go after one if your own?

Declan,Benghazi, Clinton go.

muppet

Quote from: stew on March 08, 2016, 06:23:01 PM
Quote from: Declan on March 08, 2016, 05:09:03 PM
Presume we can expect more of this if he gets the nomination
https://www.yahoo.com/politics/trump-challenged-ox D.C.ver-ties-to-mob-linked-gambler-100050602.html

Shock horror deccy baby, Clinton has american blood on her hands, is under investigation by the feds for her handling of national secrets but you tend to speculate on the Donald and his ties to the mafia, why would a bleeding heart like you go after one if your own?

Declan,Benghazi, Clinton go.

You would swear the last Republican presidency never ever happened. All those dead Americans. All those dead foreigners. All based on lies. But forget that, lets look at Hillary's emails.
MWWSI 2017

seafoid

Hill was deeply involved in destabilising Libya , with the glorious results we see now. Not much better than Bush 2 on that score. She is  the Wall st candidate when the GOP base is turning away from that, even if it is Trump. There is an awful lot of destabilising stuff going on in the US and the hold of the 1% on the economy is driving most of it. But what is happening to the GOP is seismic.

muppet

Quote from: seafoid on March 08, 2016, 09:45:26 PM
Hill was deeply involved in destabilising Libya , with the glorious results we see now. Not much better than Bush 2 on that score. She is  the Wall st candidate when the GOP base is turning away from that, even if it is Trump. There is an awful lot of destabilising stuff going on in the US and the hold of the 1% on the economy is driving most of it. But what is happening to the GOP is seismic.

Really?

You compare the remote control involvement in Libya with the 10 years on the ground in Iraq?
MWWSI 2017

seafoid

Quote from: muppet on March 08, 2016, 10:49:27 PM

Really?

You compare the remote control involvement in Libya with the 10 years on the ground in Iraq?
in terms of destroying a country and setting off a war that killed hundreds of thousands I don't think Hillary is either moral, capable or worth voting for. The Libya project with France was despicable.  She's cut from the same neoliberal warmongering cloth as Bush.

muppet

Quote from: seafoid on March 08, 2016, 11:17:38 PM

Really?

in terms of destroying a country and setting off a war that killed hundreds of thousands I don't think Hillary is either moral, capable or worth voting for. The Libya project with France was despicable.  She's cut from the same neoliberal warmongering cloth as Bush.

She may be, but we have no evidence on Hillary at the moment that remotely compares to what Bush did.
MWWSI 2017

seafoid

Quote from: muppet on March 08, 2016, 11:40:28 PM

Really?

She may be, but we have no evidence on Hillary at the moment that remotely compares to what Bush did.
She is a sociopath. It doesn't have to be DEFCON Cheney to be odious. Hillary as prez would keep the wars going. The Clintons are arseholes.

stew

Clinton loses a 21 point lead in Michigan, loses a lot of black voters to Sanders and he wins Michigan in a stunning upset, hell slap it up you pro establishment liberal neanderthals, time to get on the Bernie bandwagon because the primaries are coming north and Clinton has had her ass handed to her there.

If I had a vote and I had to choose between Trump and any democrat I would abstain. I wish to correct that, if Sanders runs against Trump I would vote fir Sanders.

This country is begging for change, I hope Sanders kills Clinton's career and goes on to with the. Nomination,

A wise man once said 'may you live in interesting times' I believe we are living in interesting times, who knows, as her stock continues to falter maybe the FBI will grow a pair and prosecute the horrible twat.

stew

Quote from: seafoid on March 09, 2016, 05:44:59 AM
Quote from: muppet on March 08, 2016, 11:40:28 PM

Really?

She may be, but we have no evidence on Hillary at. Bothe moment that remotely compares to what Bush did.
She is a sociopath. It doesn't have to be DEFCON Cheney to be odious. Hillary as prez would keep the wars going. The Clintons are arseholes.

Cheney, the only man in the same ballbag class as pillory, maggots both.

DuffleKing

Bernie Sanders is the only candidate running for either nomination that has morals, a desire to serve and an ideology. You may not stand fully behind his inclusive outlook or his social conscience - I personally do - but the man has integrity,  a political record of standing up for what he believes (popular or not) and unlike every one of the rest is not a self serving egomaniac.

seafoid

Quote from: stew on March 09, 2016, 07:21:18 AM
Clinton loses a 21 point lead in Michigan, loses a lot of black voters to Sanders and he wins Michigan in a stunning upset, hell slap it up you pro establishment liberal neanderthals, time to get on the Bernie bandwagon because the primaries are coming north and Clinton has had her ass handed to her there.

If I had a vote and I had to choose between Trump and any democrat I would abstain. I wish to correct that, if Sanders runs against Trump I would vote fir Sanders.

This country is begging for change, I hope Sanders kills Clinton's career and goes on to with the. Nomination,

A wise man once said 'may you live in interesting times' I believe we are living in interesting times, who knows, as her stock continues to falter maybe the FBI will grow a pair and prosecute the horrible twat.
Really fascinating times with such a volatile election. Clinton should be miles ahead but has trouble connecting with voters. And the GOP crisis is amazing.